YAWN of justice!
XD XD XD

Assblasted DCuck?

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

World's Worst

Alien (Superman) vs Predator (Batman)

why hasn't the bluray leaked

because it didn't actually leak in the first place. It was just advertising for the "director's cut."

Civil War

Wonder Woman: Quest of the lost photo

I would've just named it Dawn of Justice.

More apt title than Batman v Superman.

she looks nothing like that

I really don't understand why they didn't give her blue eyes...

They applied a new layer of photoshop

no tits and a skeleton.

I guess dana's mom used a little too much water with the clay.

kek makes my neck feel irratated the way she's always looking to the left on all promo..

>Black and blue
>Day verses night!
>Son of Krypton verses bat of Gotham

Lex has a knack with advertisement so pick any of those

A Walk to Piccadilly Square

I would have split it in two movies.

Batman vs Superman, where they actually fight and hate each other. And there's no Wonder
Woman.

Batman & Superman,where they team up and then Wonder Woman shows up.

Superbat versus Manman : Donna Justice

Dawn of Justice League

Dawn of Kino

Fatman Olive Oyl Superbald

batman v superman: hunt for the blueray

Look at her standing next to an average woman.

Moron.

Gal Gadot; Featuring Batman and Superman.

night vs day

Piss Jars V Skelletor: Dawn of Poor Acting

nana's peach juice

kino man: or the unexpected virtue of memes

especially as the sequel to "man of steel." i dont really feel like you need their names in the title anymore.

World's Finest Meme

Finding Jebus

She looks huge

Anchorman 4: The Beginning

>mfw wonderwomans theme song played while battling doomsday

Well first: this movie should have been a 2 parter, cuttng the original first 4 hour cut into 2 parts

Therefore it would have been:
>Part One: Batman V Superman
>Part Two: The Dawn Of Justice

Why couldn't they have made mos 2 and then a standalone batman which leads into justice league

>mfw they ruined her character completely

And i actually enjoyed her in justice league

Attack of the Disco Golem

She's the experienced one.

Man of Steel 2: Batman Boogaloo

Make it a three parter.

A fistful of Big guys
For a Few For Yous More
The Agent, the Masked man and the Doctor.

Martha

There's no way Affleck and Cavill are that tall.

Because "versus" movies are a safe cash grab formula, that is why we got Aliens vs Predator, Jason vs Freddy, Godzilla vs King Kong

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

They want Avengers money and they wanted it yesterday.

Seriously that was the shittest part of the film. It was cringe as fuck.

What, Batman decides that Superman is no longer a threat to the planet because his mum was called Martha?

>Oh hey our mums have the same name, I guess we're bros now

>Uses "cringe" to express himself

>Didn't get it

why do you conflate "liking it" with "getting it?"

Literally a pleb filter

If I didn't get it, please explain it.

Batman and Superman

You know, a proper buddy cop movie instead of some half-assed battle wankfest.

Superman: The Batman Rises

wait, i didn't know the harry potter guy is going to be in wonder woman

I liked it during the email clips too.

Affleck's 6'4", Cavill's 6'1", and Pine's 6'.

Gadot's 5'10" but the boots actually have wedges in the heels.

>believing whatever google spoonfeeds you

Well, for starters, there's no one thing to get. Bruce's father died with that same name on his lips. Bruce spent most of his life trying to be the hero and protector his father, in his eyes, failed to be. Now here's his "enemy" helpless before him about to die with that same name as his last words. Bruce is still seeing himself as the hero right up until that moment, where he realizes that this man he's just beaten is actually closer to the ideals that he used to champion than he now is.

That's just one of many things happening there.

Not worth it.
It has been explained for 3 months, and you're still here after all that time still spouting bile, any explanation won't change your mind, because you're already dead ser on hating it and too invested emotionally.

Better to keep things as they are. Maybe you'll have a change of heart about the movie someday but that has to come from within, maybe it'll click and maybe it won't. Either way it's not my problem.

This movie is shit why discuss it? DC will never have a movie better than Civil War.

couldn't they have picked a better looking actress to play the role?

>Batman vs. Superman
>Dawn of Justice

One of the two, drop the subtitle and the "v" nonsense

Boys! Mmm! Clark Kent Meets Bruce Wayne: Dawn of Bringing People Together

But the v is an important detail that reveals the nature of the conflict.

Gonna assume this is not bait.

How is the "v" relevant or carry any thematic significance?

This is a shit work

Want me to call their doctors or something?

Heels

Official format used to name legal court cases.
Plaintiff v Defendant

How does that add anything to the film? How does the conflict of the movie parallel a legal court case, assuming that's what it's trying to reference?

The Dark Knight is better imo.

It's not

That the confrontation is more a clash of philosophies.

Speaking of which, I used to think that Clark flat-out won the ideological debate, but something hit me over the past week,

"My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all. They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to."

Whether or not Clark realizes it, he not only chose his world in a personal sense, he's chosen what kind of world it's going to be - the kind that has room for heroes.

its like they realized Versus titles are campy bmovie tier and needed to srs it the fuck up by making it so it sort of works as divider or like an "&"

but too bad it wasnt a cheesy versus movie and was up its own ass while saying and achieving nothing

Lex Luthors wild ride.

Does dark, gritty themes have a place in capeshit, Sup Forums?

TDK>>>>>>>>>>>>>Civil War>>>>>>>>>>>>>BvS

not that the dark knight is a masterpiece but its the closest to being a real movie
I think Spiderman 1 and 2 are better than any of them though

Well I disagree.It is the only DC movie that could be used in that argument.

I acknowledge and respect your opinion but disagree

Justice League 3: Batman v. Superman

>a clash of philosophies
As this user has established the "v" (or "v." as it would be spelled correctly) refers to legal court cases. Said cases are far from being a "clash of philosophies". The parallelism is flawed as most things with the film.

of course
depends on the source material

it works for Batman because his themes are literally grounded in dark and gritty

burtons and nolan's batmans are still some of the darkest capeshit their is, yet they work because there is still some fun and they focus on how batman exist in his own gotham unvierse

snyder brought in goofier dc stuff and made it more serious and morbid than nolan burton or miller

I think that's the final reason behind all the Christ imagery, especially in regards to BvS. Brace for incoming metanarrative interpretation.

Superman was the first hero, and very much an icon of a simpler time. Even by 70s standards, he was viewed as cornball and old-fashioned, and the Donner films used that to good effect. As time marched on, the comics industry embraced increasingly dark, gritty, "realistic" characters as their audience grew older, until we reached a point where the only thing that separated the heroes from the villains in a lot of cases was simply the fact that their point of view and philosophy was the primary focus of their respective comics.

Then Superman died.

As comics events went, it didn't really say anything new about the character, but it served the purpose of the time. It boosted sales and allowed them to introduce several more characters over the course of the event, but it didn't ultimately change his character in any sort of dramatic fashion.

Now Snyder gave us the most realistic of comics worlds, where the invincible "First Contact" alien species is superior to us in almost every conceivable way and a large portion of humanity, predictably, seeks to turn its sole remaining representative into a sort of god. He's polarizing, he's controversial, and the consequences of his actions have profound impact on society and on himself as well.

This world is not his world. And this world, as it is, doesn't have a place for a Superman, and he dies for our sins, those sins being that we demanded our heroes live in a world more like ours when in reality we should have been demanding that our world be more like theirs.

In terms of the plot, Superman's sacrifice and unwanted deification are going to herald an Age of Heroes and a resurgence of magic in the world.

Why didn't they just called it The Dark Knight Returns? Would have been perfect

Dawn of Justice would have been fine.

It's used in debate formats as well.

he's supposed to be in the IM suit, notice the Cg markers on his shirt

Batman and Superman Vs An Orc Monster

The point I was trying to make is that he and Rebecca Hall appear to be roughly the same height.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie-DsSpANLQ

Cash Grab v MArvel Nerds

This. People seem to forget that this film was written by an Oscar winning screenwriter and think "oh of course stupid Snyder won't put that much depth into his films so it is stupid". And think about it, would an Oscar winning screenwriter really write something that retarded like batman and sooperman teaming up because their moms have the same names? The people who actually settle upon such a conclusion are the true retards. Literally everyone who says this movie is stupid didn't get it, simply because of the fact that they don't expect anything remotely as nuanced and thematically rich than a thoughtless action summer block buster directed by that dumb immature dude who likes violence and titties. Cuz it like, totally wasn't, OK.