She's so gorgeous. She looks perfect physically. I'm in live with her

She's so gorgeous. She looks perfect physically. I'm in live with her.

But why is she such a sociopath? What happened to loyalty, to good ol' Christian values? I thought she was from the South?

What the fuck. Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oFTZvN4N0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqj0pSv1IAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

the pretty ones are also the ones with the most psychological issues.

Women arent human. Theyre entire existence is based on conniving their way to the top solely on impulse.

Women lack morality.

>I'm in live with her.
>live

>But why is she such a sociopath?

She was probably made that way through unconscious conditioning throughout her formative years, especially during her infancy, during which period neurological development is at its peak.

>What happened to loyalty...

Loyalty is earned, not given.

>... to good ol' Christian values?

That doesn't mean anything.

>I thought she was from the South?

She is from Texas. So?

>Women's suffrage was a mistake.

What does "women's suffrage" have to do with sociopathy?

>What does "women's suffrage" have to do with sociopathy?

Shes not a sociopath at all. Shes a woman playing the system.

At the expense of another person's well-being. "Playing the system" is just the means, not the end; the end is rob another person of a large part of his livelihood. Unless that that person deserved it, her doing that without caring for the other person, shows her lack of empathy, which allows her to fuck over anyone just to get what she wants, regardless of the consequences.

>women
>empathy

You really dont know anything about the opposite sex do you?

Women are world experts at sympathy, but never empathy.

Empathy is an entirely masculine trait.

>I like girls, muscle cars and guns tee hee!
Like, she's SO interesting, OMG.

Go fester in your containment board for morbid misogynous weirdos like yourself.

Our girl the ascended semen demon.

still trying to get married so you dont have to work?

>my Sup Forums waifu turns out to be a crazy, heartless, money grubbing whore
>just like the women in my real life
>tfw realizing i have terrible taste in women

??

She's so fucking qt

and she's shy; i.e. not a vapid cunt flapping her clit to the world

10/10 waifu status

right up there with natalie

I would be her fuccboi

youtube.com/watch?v=4oFTZvN4N0g

I think she just bitter about the world after what happened to her friends when she a teenager.

>10/10 waifu status
>right up there with natalie

Natalie Portman?

Natalie Portman is a disgusting Zionist Jew.

What happened faggot? Explain!

our girl has failed us

SEMEN. DAEMON.

When someone is attractive they use it to their advantage, it starts in the teens with women

Amber Heard

>What does "women's suffrage" have to do with sociopathy?

The implication is that if women couldn't vote, and therefore had no say in the law, she would be forced to stay with her autistic, abusive husbando

It thinks the only reason you could possibly find it's aspie ramblings offensive is if you're one of those eeebul women that won't give him cummies

This whole thread is a shit t b h

A bunch of Elliot Rodger-types that somehow got out of their containment board

So, by your logic, all attractive persons in the world are sociopathic, or ethicomorally corrupt.

Fuck off, moron.

Literally perfect desu

Are you joking? If not, you're a perfect idiot.

It's not a conscious act, it's a primal act from a young age, you can't deny its not true

>Natalie Portman is a disgusting Zionist Jew.

neta-lee hershlag has said that hollywood should stop making holocaust movies and that netanyahu is a poophead

see:

>Fuck off, moron.

Your point?

>I'm in live with her.

stop insulting hershlag or i'll report this thread to the jidf

Rogan was talking about how depp told a friend that he was afraid she's planning something. Apparently Stanhope wrote an article about it.

So, telling the truth, (that she's a disgusting Zionist Jew) is considered an "insult"? Not surprising since Jews are peculiarly averse at being recognized as what they are.

>swn ruin your life
;_;

she's not a disgusting zionist jew, see also delete this

She's not a Zionist

>she's not a disgusting zionist jew, see...

Her disliking "holocaust movies", and disliking Netanyahu, are no indications of her not being a disgusting Zionist Jew.

Learn to think.

What makes you believe that?

lul fog

she's not disgusting
she doesn't support blindly support israel or its policies
ok she's a jew
now delete this, i've already reported you to the adl

LEAVE HERSHLAG ALONE

>tfw i will never get to bang a pre-liam neeson queen herschlag

Liam Neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 18.5" bone pressed, with OVER 9" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

I like to think that when Liam Neeson has sex with anyone, before he puts it in he just looks them dead in the eye and whispers "Good Luck"

This picture makes me so hard

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged. They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Liam's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

god knows i do.

oh my g-d, reported straight to mr. foxman, enjoy israeli prison u anti-semite

>anti-semite
>HERSCHLAG LOVER
how can I be both?

I fell in love with her when i was a kid, and will love her my whole life. she is my one true waifu.

>how can I be both?
sacrifice a palestinian child kosher style for her

but i throw them under her car, so she wont have to feel the potholes on the streets of jew york!!!!

I import them too, none of these fake Palestinian children that are just Mexicans with a paper flag attached. I'm talking real primo Palestinian.

Her best friend died In a car crash when she was 16.

>ywn feast upon the heart of a Palestinian child with Hershlag

I'm a cuck: the post

Wait, I don't usually follow celebrities, but last I heard about this was that Johnny Depp was charged with domestic violence. Did something new happen on that front, or is Sup Forums just assuming she lies on account of her being a woman? Not saying that I disagree or anything, before you call me an SJW.

Literally OUR GIRL.

God knows I have plenty. ;)

>she will never fill your bum hole with a big fat strap on and fuck you raw
jdimsa

plus she has a huge ass

Yeah, but you're an ugly autistic neckbeard, so it doesn't count.

>Amber Heard is an unfeeling harpy who spent over a year systematically destroying every aspect a man's happy life just so she could steal everything he owned and leave him a withered husk who longs for death
Why is this so fucking hot

Why is she so shy, bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bqj0pSv1IAo

She got uglier. Also Sarah Silverman is cucking her. That's gotta sting, right?

Go to sleep, mr depp. You're drunk.

>She got uglier

t. Sara Silverman

She is a Hollywood star so yes, she has to be.

Why is she so thirsty? Look at all that lip biting and looking Lauer up and down, Jesus Christ.

post more rachel

Soon...

I would literally let her lock me in chastity and worship her feet every night as she slowly isolates me from my friends and family, destroys my career and takes all my money. Then I would beg to be her boipussy slave when she finally discards me and moves on to her next victim.

expected post

no, it's because privileged men enable it