Two million and ninety-nine keks

two million and ninety-nine keks

he dindu nuffin, Icelanders just rayciss

why do you have to rape women when you look like that?

also, the fact that he's very handsome is the only reason that slut allows this. imagine if he were fat and bald

I know they say it's healthy to forgive those who wrong you but there's a fucking limit

>rape

I can't handle society any more.

He is INNOCENT! HE A GOOD BOY

disgusting

based

Are scandis so cucked?

He just wanted to expand gene pool.

>Thordis Elva, from Iceland, was just 16 years old when she was sexually assaulted by her then-boyfriend, an Australian foreign exchange student, Tom Stranger, 18, in 1996.

Oscar winning love story right there I swear.

this one I can believe

who are you kidding, it's 90% likely "nordic rape"

she didn't say no but she implied it

BOOMERANG'D

DIDGERIDOO'D

STICK'D

FAIRY-BREAD'D

Nah she was BOOMERANG'D because in the end she fucking came crawling back for more

KANGAROO'D?

Vegemited

Made my day

/thread

18 vs 16? yeah rape

>sexually assaulted by her then-boyfriend

oh so its not actually rape

Yep, if he was an ugly fat neckbeard, women would go berseker mode

Thats alpha as fuck!

in the "good old times" people used to keep their sex stories to themselves

now everyone talks about everything. it's not interesting, it's just mannerless

Damn.. i have a new fetish...
Australian alpha male raping underage willing icelandic slut

> germans

BUILD PRISON WALL

gee..just 2 years older. what a stupid law

mirin his beard lads

>'It was like a fairy tale, his strong arms around me, laying me in the safety of my bed,' she remembered.
>However, soon her gratitude turned to horror 'as he proceeded to take off my clothes and get on top of me.
>'My head had cleared up, but my body was still too weak to fight back, and the pain was blinding. I thought I'd been severed in two.
>'In order to stay sane, I silently counted the seconds on my alarm clock. And ever since that night, I've known that there are 7,200 seconds in two hours,' she said.
>Mr Stranger responded to Ms Elva's words in the video by saying that he didn't consider the act to be rape at the time.

So woman virgin was happy to have sex for the first time but soon figures out that your first time is very painful but instead of doing or saying anything she just takes it. So now the man is a rapist.

Isn't love great?

the ones in Sweden are legit, no?

>two hours

Yes, how brave of her to withstand the power and stamina of the mighty Australian cock for two hours

what the actual fuck

This thread and its underage posts gave me kinds of cancer I didn't even know they existed.

Ah yeah, nordic '''''''''''''''rape'''''''''''''''''

BRUCED

I suppose you'd know all about underage things eh lad?

SOUTHERN CROSS'D

>t. southeast asian sex trafficker

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

something something agent orange

What a terrible thing. The tall handsome strong aussie had sex with the icelandic girl for two hours straight. Showing her a world of unimaginable pleasure. To which no Icelandic man could ever hope to recreate.
Then he just leaves a few days after. Never to give her unending ecstasy again.

>'In order to stay sane, I silently counted the seconds on my alarm clock. And ever since that night, I've known that there are 7,200 seconds in two hours,' she said.

>I've known that there are 7,200 seconds in two hours
Yeah she counted every second for two hours and not just used basic multiplication.

Also, two hours if benis in vagina. Nice and impressive :DDDDD

>was """sane""" and clear minded enough to count 7,200 seconds but not enough to say "hey, this hurt can we stop?"

He was certainly no Stranger to her.

>Australian """people"""