hardwired, as much as i hate to say it

Neither

Dystopia 100 times better

Dystopia fucking obviously

Seppuku.

Sudoku

Holy shit the cover for Dystopia is cringey as fuck

Dystopia
not because it's good or anything but new cucktalica was godawful just like anything they made after the first few albums

*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel kid

Dystopia, ofc.
In comparison it's more coherent, better structured, diverse and doesn't over stay it's welcome.

hardwired is 8/10
dystopia is only passable as a result of chris adler

have you ever heard of people complaining because disney are making a bunch of new star wars movies that they feel are going to "cheapen the franchise". that's what's wrong with megadeth, there's too much stuff and all of it sounds exactly the fucking same now.

They're both pretty awful

Was Hardwired a poorly done reference to Forever Changes or am I just seeing things?

Dystopia, easily.

Hardwired. Dystopia was only okay. Hardwired was a huge breakthrough.

they're both bad but hardwired is just boring, not offensively bad like dystopia

obviously i'm never going to listen to either in full because i'm not a moron, but i did listen to the singles from hardwired out of morbid curiosity (I was hoping for something as awful a la LuLu or St Anger - after all, comically bad is far better than boring and mediocre, which is exactly why St. Anger is the best release from either band in the last 25 years) and I was actually astonished by how dull it was. Literally just The Black Album songs sped up and minus the memorable hooks/ riffs

Atlas, Rise !

seriously, this downpicked riff gave me a huge fucking smile, verse vocals, and harmonies are fucking great too

worst part of the song is the intro

dystopida, for the lyrics promote a bright future and fight for the white race.

look, the language of a true aryan master!

the title song on hardwired is really good my dudes

SO FUCKED