Hi!!!!!! XDdddddDD x FUCKING D!!! I'm Anthony [Insert variation of the name "Fantano" here...

Hi!!!!!! XDdddddDD x FUCKING D!!! I'm Anthony [Insert variation of the name "Fantano" here, because I think that's somehow funny because I'm a retarded autist Redditor who earns his money from making shitty fucking Youtube videos and not by a job like regular people. Haha I'm so hilarious :P:P:pppp xD] "the inernets busiest music [Insert weird ""quirky"" voice and video edit because im a fucking nu-male redditor] nerd! [Retarded catchprase that he uses to attract his shitty ass Reddit fanbase and 15 year old "OMG im so nerdy xDD haha hes a nerd too bcuz he says so xDd i like that dude i also use reddit btw :P [no youre not a fucking nerd bitch. Real nerds are people who spend 12 hours all day just in front of their computer for all their life, not some shitty fucking retards who think their music taste is "special"]] and today we review ANOTHER SHITTY FUCKING "HIP" MUSIC MADE BY SOME skeleton FAGGOTS LIKE ANTHONY WHO HAS A SHEBOON AS A FUCKING WIFE!!!! 10/10 IT PROMOTES RACEMIXING - SOME LIBERAL SHITTY MUSIC WEBSITE XDDD IM SO QUIRKY HAHA MY NAME IS ANTHONY XDDD AND IM A FUCK KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice pasta

it was funny only first time (you) posted

this reminds me of William Faulkner or James Joyce

lol

it never was funny lmao

fuck off fantano

>SOME skeleton FAGGOTS
What did OP mean by this

I happen to be a 20 year old with musical talent who's studying music at university. Who are you? I'm guessing a basement dweller lmao

haha quality meme

>Somebody took time out of their life to write that down

just let that sink in. Really makes you flex your brain muscle

Actually had to lol at that part

He's making money, and you're a basement NEET. Clearly, he's the winner here

(x)thony (y)tano xDDDDD

*video edit with slow motion fart sound*

TRANS-ition le ironic meme reviews over 9000 xDDDD now watch me pretend i am an avid post-modern fan by reciting things i learned off a wikipedia article xDDDD

I grew a lot of respect for this melonhead when he destroyed that britbong alt right fuck

still the concept of reviewing other youtubers is shitty and I pray it doesn't become a trend, I think that's where I get off the meta train.

No it doesn't

If you don't like his videos don't watch them

Hey Paul, I didn't know you browsed Sup Forums.

Who are you talking about?

doesnt fantano hate liberal music?

you know, stream of consciousness and all that...

>hating some ironic melon faggot makes me paul der mayne stream meteor man

wew lad

You're not fooling anyone, Paul.

RAW, VICIOUS, HEAD BOBBING ENERGETIC SILENCE

>fantano monitors his troll threads

SNARLING HIGH HATS

BIG BLACK MEATY BASS

kek remember when nardwuar interviewed this autistic faggot with bitch tits

youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q

I lost some respect for him when he started making the worst songs of the week videos. I thought he was above that sorta thing. And also his opinion is shit like 95 percent of the time.