Russiabros, whats youre opinion on this? Justice served, or Putin doing his thing?

Russiabros, whats youre opinion on this? Justice served, or Putin doing his thing?

euronews.com/2017/02/08/russian-opposition-leader-alexei-navalny-found-guilty-in-retrial-he-is-barred-from-running-for-presidency-in-2018

>70945028

Also, what's your opinion on Navalny's political ideas?

RIP forever Russia. It was either Navalny or extinction, you chose extinction.

>mfw i live in a country of shitty liberals and vatniks

He is a stupid populist, but maybe he could be a better president than Putin and we could have a nice streets, cities and stuff. But in general ALL our politicians are mental retards.

Either controlled opposition or batshit crazy, not like kasjanow or zhirinovsky, but as bad as them at least. Russia with a nationalist leader means collapse.

You on the right?
> controlled opposition
yes

yes im on the right

Last time we had national leader we were top notch

u're cute

We was barely OK only with Pyotr the first. In other times we were shit and we're shit now.

>We were barely OK*
Shitposting from phone sucks 2bh

Pyotr was our last national leader
He tried to remove all that gypsy tatar shit but failed

libshits on suicide watch

kosher

I will support only nationalist candidate with far left economic policy

That's my ideal, navalny isn't like that

Fuck Navalny and his corrupt family. They're con artists on a money grab.

>far left economic policy
whadayagiving4freE?

t. oligarchs puppet from khruschevka

Yeah, but he was friendly to west and it was really good for our county. He wanted to adopt good European practices and make us more civilised. There are still some good things that we can from Europe and being friends is profitable for both of us.

I just like when everyone get what he deserved

t. Stupid neet who love free stuff.

And Бypхaнoвич truly deserves his 165 m long yacht xd

well he got ties he got power and money left economic policy wouldn't fix that

>No.709454

I'm not a liberal. Just interested in what's going on.

not even claimed you

>Implying navalny is not fucking corrupt
>nationalist are okay, but Russia is splattered with different ethnicities, it wouldn't be possible anymore

He is not that corrupt. Maybe. Maybe he is. But it is hard to be more corrupt that our current government.

>rich nationalist thought nato states would protect him as he stole from russian companies

It worked until now... so he wasn't half wrong.