letterboxd.com/sphero/
letterboxd.com/steakbro/
letterboxd.com/tachikoma/
letterboxd.com/film/the-embryo-develops-into-a-fetus/
letterboxd.com/diest/
youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

letterboxd.com/bvgf/

I didn't particularly like The Nice Guys.

Does that help?

At least you're supporting original movies rather than capeshit.

What the actual fuck???

This is the beginning of the end

I watched Eisenstein in Guanajuato, didn't think much of it either way, but I loved the digital effects in the film. Superimposing actors onto digital images and twisting the room around to seem larger, those kinds of thing. Any other movies that don't shy away from the digital like that?

they tryna make you all quit using the site

>Fury Road
>pronouns
This image prophesized the downfall of Letterboxd and /lbg/ and we didn't listen. Never again.

does dannyboytbh reside here

fuck you spic cunt

Should I watch Persona next or start with Tarkovsky?

>literally getting mad plebs are watching pleb movies

you guys are like Sup Forums crying about about video games being too easy, why would anyone cater to an audience thats hard to please when there's a much bigger audience thats easy to please?

nolan

I'm a bit glad The Nice Guys bombed

>going to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is literally in a better state than Sup Forums, which is essentially the new Sup Forums spilloff board.

then go back to Sup Forums

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/

>pride month pronoun shit

yo, do i really need to stop using this site?

what the fucking fuck

>he uses letterboxd for a reason other than just log/rate the films he watches

Inside Llewyn Davis is a really comfy movie user, and I like it a lot.

But your favourite? Really?

Can you please tell me your thoughts on it

letterboxd.com/sphero/

Please be my friend.

buddy with that taste you'd be lucky if your own mother wanted to be your friend

I don't see anything wrong with his taste

i've been using this since 2012 just to keep track of movies but this lgbt brown nosing is pushing it.

whenis cinemos coming?

Welcome frienderino :)

What's wrong with my taste? Warcraft was a fun '80s style grimdark dad fantasy with cheese and even my elderly mother enjoyed it. The Witch was fantastic. All my favourites are impeccable films, although maybe not the greatest ever made, but they really reasonated with me personally which is why they're my favourites. Please no bully.

This repeating thread is where plebbitors gather to affirm their insecurities. Please go.

t. embryo

i deleted my account

You have to explain this one to me, master.

>the smoldering chair of evolution_rex

Nice job in trying to disguise the horrors that Letterboxd is promoting with this inanity of an OP

plenty of /lbg/ers are actually unironically supporting this pronoun bullshit

It's a very cuckolded community, unfortunately even here. That news piece is utterly abhorrent

Is ze/zir pronounced differently than xe/xyr?

Also

>it

lol does anyone on this planet consider "it" to be empowering?

I've watched 'artistic' movies by fags like bergman and theyre just boring and awful. It's not that I don't have the attention span for it, I read long non-YA books all the time. Artsy movies are usually just awful, and even if they weren't the shit in my post would still be good. pretending to like film as an art is so low effort and pathetic. Ok, you sat down in front of a screen for 7 hours and watched polish people be miserable, youre such a fucking intellectual. New Sup Forums is cancer with all the capeshit, but you wannabe film buffs are so much worse. You unironicly think that watching pretentious nonsense makes you better than other people. Literally rape yourself in the throat.

You bore me with your low effort fishing.

it's for the faggots that don't feel they are anything worthwhile.

Can you get banned now for using the wrong pronouns?

letterboxd.com/steakbro/

what up homies

hello new guy

>Villeneuve film.
>4/5

>Villeneuve is bad
dude is perfectly functional.

Prisoners was shit.
You're shit.
You probably eat your steaks well done.
I hate you.

i'm fine with the rest of what you said but
>You probably eat your steaks well done.
this is an accusation that i won't take lying down

He's the same mouth breather that thinks Fury Road is the "greatest action film ever made"

my opinion is fact general

I'm about to watch Ex Machina

hope you enjoy it

i thought it was pretty good

Don't listen to him.
It's just a meme flick.
It could have been good but then they started dancing.

The fuck it your profile n*gger

letterboxd.com/tachikoma/

bunch of people started following me since i opened an account idk whats the point

have you realized that saying things like "meme flick" makes you sound like a moron yet

First day in Sup Forums or /lbg/?

this is a stupid question

i can only extrapolate that you are a stupid person

Ah so it is. Well go back to whatever anti-art shithole hugbox you came from, tourist.

i love art and i've literally never browsed anywhere else

enjoy being a cancer on the community

How am I cancer when you're getting up in arms when someone says they didn't like a third rate science fiction movie? Don't tell me you're the butt hurt Fury Road defender too.

Whether I am or am not a moron is besides the point.
The flick in question had the chance to venture into the profound and be a solid addition to the AI canon, instead it chose to spout memes in order to appeal to the masses.
For this, I cannot forgive it and it is my duty to warn others about it.

/elibroo/

Looking to follow people who have very different interests from me.

>couldn't even properly link
>expects me to copy and paste

fuck off kid.

Rate. What. You. Watch.

i'm not actually that invested in whether or not you approve of EX MACHINA. the issue that i take with you is your use of reductive phrases like "meme flick". it's the sign of someone far more interested in appearances than actual art.

>spout memes
it actually does not do this. there's a scene that was heavily latched onto by a culture that didn't understand it, and maybe the direction is at fault. the intent of the dance scene was clearly to unsettle with the awkwardly observational camera and disingenuous music, as any cinematically literate person should understand. it's not the film's fault that its "fanbase" chose to latch onto it as comedic.

>16 this year
inexcusable

i think he just started his account

followed, my guy.

>colorful logo
>tumblresque userbase
>'to my cisgender friends'
>preferred pronouns

when did you realize that Letterboxd is gay IMDb?

what should I watch for 400 you guys

I never realized Oshii did Angel's Egg, that just shot way up my watch list

At first sight

Jesus Christ m8, that's a few movies a day. What does your weekly schedule look like?

it really is a fantastic piece of work. interested to hear what you think of it - i don't think too many people in /lbg/ have seen it.

It's a tough watch but well worth your time.
Dense, like a century egg, and at first, the palate will recoil in disgust but you will persevere and it will be worth it in the end because muh symbolism.

letterboxd.com/film/the-embryo-develops-into-a-fetus/

Problem Road II: Meme Bogaloo.

Okay.

I didn't use that phrase. Why joy do you get out forcing your way into the general and complain nonstop when people don't like the same movies as you? Stop treating this general like the rest of Sup Forums you unwelcome piece of shit.

>schedule
normies reee

>unwelcome
now now, we all have the right to be here

letterboxd.com/diest/

i'll follow u back

lol

I work a 9-5 that's where I watch two or three.. then I'll come home and watch another

You're pretty retarded, mate

>follow u back
stop this
it's pathetic
you have to earn a follow

>hurrrdurrr muh elite film website

can you get me a job where you work

Thanks for dragging down the discourse to record lows.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg

>hurr durr i'm an insecure little embryo seeking attention

no u

>taking trannyboxd this seriously
Is there anything more pathetic?

>record lows
fucking newfags

>you're insecure
>I have elite film tastes
>you need to EARN A FOLLOW
jesus christ do you think before you say things? stop taking a stupid website so seriously

PLEASE FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK I NEED TO PAD MY MEANINGLESS STATS SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT EMBRYO
I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE BECAUSE I DO TOO, BUT IF US EMBRYOS STICK TOGETHER WE CAN LOOK COOL AND POPULAR LOL

>complain nonstop when people don't like the same movies as you
are you sure it's me that's doing this? like i said, i don't really care whether or not someone shares my tastes, and at no point have i really argued in favor of EX MACHINA. basically, my issue is people ever referring to a film as a meme, because, as i stated earlier, it's reductive, and reductionism is the enemy of artistic appreciation.

if you genuinely think this is a record low then you really have not been here for very long. you should see how triggered some people get when a user praises Michael Mann.

I never said I have elite film tastes. But you're probably not wrong considering how much of an embryo you are.

I guess there was something more pathetic. Thanks for not letting me down! :*

back to r/MRA, virgins

Delete your account

>retards trying to pretend they are above other retards
cute

Jokes on you, I already did.
Enjoy your pronouns, faggot.