Anons told me this album is gayer than channel ORANGE which is pretty much the only reason I got it

Anons told me this album is gayer than channel ORANGE which is pretty much the only reason I got it.

Instead I got another derivative pseudo-experimental Drake album. Thanks Sup Forums.

Any decent LGBT-related shit out there?

sounds like you only listened to this album once.
its not a LGBT album by any means, but there are definitely persistent themes of loss, sexuality, self-discovery throughout.

go listen to troye sivan if you want gay turned up to 11. not every LGBT musician makes LGBT music OP

I listened to this album twice back to back last night when I was studying, so I only caught parts of the themes. Nikes, Solo, and Futura were the only songs that really stood out. Then again, I wasn't fully paying that much attention.

>go listen to troye sivan if you want gay turned up to 11

Pass. Cakes is more than enough for me.

Lol @ wanting your music to be "LGBT" you fucking faggot

yeah, i did this too. some of the more minimalist songs breezed by me on the first couple listens. White Ferrari, Siegfried, Godspeed, pretty much the whole second half of the album is substantially better than the first.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Frank Cuckean is nothing but a nigger who can't sing for shit. The only reason he got famous was to tell the public that he liked sucking cock for a living. Humiliating.

>Any decent LGBT-related shit out there?

I don't listen to any of it, but as far as rap goes, there's Mykki Blanco, Cakesdakilla, Angel Haze, Le1f, Big Freedia, ilovemakonnen (he kinda sucks though).

>LGBT-related
Check out Jordaan Mason, all of their stuff is pretty gay. mostly dealing with gender identity

Oh yeah, I liked White Ferrari too. I'm gonna have to give the album another listen.

i'd suggest reading along with the lyrics

my niggas you gotta go back

Google House of air

Imagine being this autistic

Kevin Abstract - American Boyfriend is literally Blond except much gayer but at a slightly lesser quality

>Waah!!! He made fun of my favorite artist!!!!!
Plus, Sup Forums has better, more intellectual discussion that talking about a gay nigger who can't sing, whining about shit for over an hour. This isn't art. This is just garbage noise.

this album is shit

it's like he sucked off king krule's pen0r, slurped some of his seed and then spitted some songs out.

still shit regardless

lose body weight you fat cunt

anyone else think it's a ten? I'm still listening to it all the time and I can't get enough of it. Such a rewarding album to go back to.

whats your fav track on there bruh
self control here

>lose body weight you fat cunt
First off, I'm not fat. Second, I'm more fit than you will ever be. I'm smarter, stronger and richer than what any of you cucks that will ever be, even at your highest peaks of your lives. I'm more successful in life than you depressed losers will ever be.

Hmph, stupid is stupid as...

How these people can be so stupid...

Yeah. This album is definitely overrated by dumb KTT migrants and P4K drones. It's not horrible, but it falls in the line of many vacuous alt R&B albums, using "atmosphere" to hide pretty basic songwriting. At times the timbres are solid enough for it to mildly work but most of time it just falls flat.

how does it feel that the music you and your ilk claim to be the "highest form of art" is made exclusively by liberals and leftists, and if you were to shout your political opinions in one of the great concert halls built by the white man you would be driven out by force?

It's an ok album OP, what's the problem?

Seigfried for me my man. But it's like the fourth time I changed my mind on my favourite track already. Thought Nights at first listen, then White Ferrari, Self Control and now Seigfried. Recently I feel like Futura Free might become my favourite actually, because I love the beginning part of him talking to his mother and he just completely loses his shit over the fact people pay to listen to his music even though he should be paying them to listen to him. But overall I think Seigfried is definitely in terms of lyrics, song writing and production the best track.

k

this sounds like the kind of shit meek faggots with flower shirts and tumblr anime aesthetic listens to