#EQUALITY

#EQUALITY

OP is a fag

That's fucking bullshit.
That's not how biology works

WIPE ME DOWN

Its how neurology works though.

basically once you're aware of how your biology functions, you've the capacity to override it.

Then do me a favor and stop your heart

Yeah, just like how you can stop eating once you realize it's required to live, right?

well im not attracted to people

just genders

what does that make me?

you're a moron. welcome home

A slut

>womanz logic

a cis het white male clearly unaware of the current year.

Isn't that character supposed to be a fucking retard though?

since society is final catching up to marginalized groups of people,

will disney be brave enough to make it happen?

He's just an user from the Rurouni Kenshin universe

>tfw I feel the same way but realize how cringe it sounds aloud

I suppose it's better to say I enjoy the humanity in all things?

>I'm attracted to people
>as long as they're not chinamen

>the fat black chick that converted to jew saying the only thing she wants is cold hard cash

WEW LAD

>since society is final catching up to marginalized groups of people

I honestly can't think of anyone more marginalized than the Incestuous.

#Keepitinthefamily

TV has pol shoved So far up their asses they don't realize when someone is making fun of genders.

Who the fuck ever says they're attracted to gender? Fucking nobody. Everybody is attracted to sex and sure a lot of people confuse gender with sex, but who gives a fuck? For 99.7% of people there gender and sex go hand in hand. So fucking stupid how people make such an issue out of trannies when they are such a non issue.

Couldn't you just say you were bisexual?

>Implying there are only two genders

People like you really put the shit in Shitlord

Dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums. and I used to shitpost on Sup Forums

exactly, incestaphobia still runs rampant in society, and I want more people to take a stand on behalf of those people who are too afraid to express their normal(it happens in nature folks) sexuality in public.

I want more companies also getting rid of the stigmatization the comes with having bestiality and necrophilia. neither of those hurt anyone and they can be quite healthy.

But liberating people of incest should be the main focus of the lgbtq+ community now

#incestiswincest

Zoofilia is pretty much legal in Canada so Incest and pedophilia are not too far away

Gimme a knife.

Ok caitlyn

what are hunger strikes.

What did she mean by this?

Ineffective

So you're saying no one has ever died from a hunger strike?

That's not overriding your biology, that's not taking in outside nutrients.

Overriding your biology would be being able to shut off your autonomic nervous system

incest is fundamentally antisocial

and thats bad why? quit marginalizing mentally-normative attitudes you bigot

The original implication is biology ruled all. That you couldn't be attracted to anything but a sex because "that's how biology works."

When the reality is neurology rules biological based urges and needs. That once you can think a thing, you can do it, whether its what "biology" dictates or not. You can stop eating and starve. You can stop drinking and dehydrate. You can create links between emotional connections and arousal, thus causing emotional connections to trigger arousal.

BUT I GUESS I WASN'T CLEAR ENOUGH AND ALL YOU FUCKING RETARDS THOUGHT I MEANT "U CAN THINK AWAY HUNGER,"

You guys are only joking, but this is actually true.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with incest if you don't have a kid with your sister or your mother.
The only bad thing in incest is the potato kid, if you make sure it doesn't happen there's no reason to not give your daughter a creampie or to give your brother a quick rimjob.

If we can get decent genetic matching going, incest will become irrelevant once we can determine if a mating would result in a reasonably high chance of crippling defects.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!?!!?

The fact that you can't think away hunger proves you wrong though. Because the will to starve is superficial since it only kills you.

is this from season 4?

Yeah, part way through ep 6

You can force yourself to fuck men. It doesn't mean you will want to.
Even if you starve yourself, you will be hungry.

I think you've said something very profound. Once enough people say that, the people who flamed you will later agree.

so shes a bisexual

JUST

i can't become gay you fucking nonce

you guys dont read very well

If you fuck a man, and think to yourself the entire time, "i hate this," then you'll hate it.

funny how that works huh?

This was obviously intended as a joke making fun of the absurdity of that phrase. How are you fuckers so dense?

kek, people have sexes that can't be charged,
gender is just a grammatical form to describe the sex of a person.

ofc you can't be attracted to grammar

People thinking away hunger is literally called "anorexia" though.

Kimiko Glenn's titties are the only good thing about that show.

A relationship without the ability to produce children is worthless to me.

I think grammar is very sexy.

hence why my vagina is like the fucking sahara after reading your post

She's probably also into children, and possibly into animals if they have a developed personality.

>basically once you're aware of how your biology functions, you've the capacity to override it.

Stop fucking breathing and eating then faggot. See what happens.

>I'm attracted to people
>not ages

Baby, talk dirty to me.

Sorry I'm in Britain

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What part of makes you think hes saying "YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT!"

i've never seen show or film screenshots with subtitled words on it like OP's picture which wasn't tumblr shit

kek

-Hey, but only with beautiful people.

-Fuck off, faggot!

Start with
>I'm Neurologist

Not with
>Its how neurology works though.

what happens when i realize my perverted sexuality is tied to my relationship with my father?

Like you're going to ever produce children

Why haven't you realized it yet?

Honestly I can't say whether I will. Women hold no interest for me and nor does sex. I've always said that the only way I'll ever get into another relationship is if all of my friends get into their own and I find myself too alone in my spare time.

Ok

i dont feel like watching this shit now

Darwin must be rolling in his grave when people think everything biological has some indisputable function

We hooked darwin's corpse to a generator a few decades ago. It powers half the west coast.

>inmates smoking crack in the garden
>inmates walking around the halls and yard and common room looking at a phone and waving a phone around
>inmates flooding cells
>inmates having access to the kitchen and a burner after hours
Piscatello was right.

Wow, I hate women now.

actually you probably can. Look at all the straight dudes that become gay once they enter prison

>Wow
If you can't even get such a simple memette right why are you even alive user?

wtf i hate memes now

Leftists don't believe in science.

Please tell me someone kicked her shit in

>
i swear, we're being invaded by facebook or twitter or something. the idiot normie casual ratio on this board has gone up by 30,000%

why are you fucking retards not posting more of kimiko? i want to fuck her until her silly.

MOAR THICK LATINAS

We don't know enough about neurology to change people's fundamental sexual preferences. Even if we did know enough, I'm sure it wouldn't be as simple as

>I think I'll be attracted to fat Indian guys today

But there is truth in your statement.

>DUDE, YOU ONLY USE 10% OF YOUR BRAIN!

theres no way this is an actual line in the show

>blaming the wrong people

this is just a coincidence

>(((coincidence)))
every fucking time

fuck off pol. you're shitting up an already shit board

>memette

>tfw you override your body's need for ATP this morning

go to sleep jenji,you've done enough work for the day

well look who got an A in high school biology but an F in english lit.

Underrated post.

No,She just looks like one.

I'm watching this so stressfully 'cos I'm on ep 10 and I'm sure the old latino woman is going to fuck up her early release somehow but I don't know when it's going to happen

I met one of these tumblr bitches before

she said she was pansexual

also she was a bipolar nutcase

Like if you think she's the hottest girl on the show.