Poland could literally invade Germany RIGHT NOW if it wanted

>Poland could literally invade Germany RIGHT NOW if it wanted

How does it feel to know your modern military is that formidable while German armed forces are that weak?

Oh how the tables have turned!

No

>mi 8
>AR
>Acupat
>black glasses
looks like another 3rd world army trying to roleplay as murica

ACU is just the uniform, not the pattern. That sad excuse for a pattern is UCP which is already replaced by OCP. We are giving it away to other cunts to use now.
>good luck blending into anything but gravel

There is a Polish heli in that picture, but the soldier is not. It is probably an American soldier training in Poland. And no, we couldn't invade Germany. German economy is six times bigger then ours, our population is half of theirs, German army is still a modern and well trained force. They have a great potential to have much larger and better forces obviously but still. And the most important thing is that Germans are bros and noone normal would like to shoot at them nowdays.

>Germans are bros
>he actually thinks Germans like polacks

hahaha

That would be horrid. Imagine a foreign power invading your country, rounding up a certain undesired minority and getting rid of them for you. I certainly hope Polan won't invade and kill our Muslims. Pls don't.

They don't?

Germans fucking despise poles and the stuff they say on Sup Forums is not ''bantz'' go to Germany and see for yourself.

I am in Germany 3 times a year. They must hide their hatred very well. Or maybe I had a lot of luck to meet only nice krauts :). But seriously, people posting in Sup Forums are hardly a representation of any nation. Obviously Poland and Germany as countries have some conflicts of intrest (even big ones like Northstream) but there i a lot of common fate in our relation as well. What i'm trying to say is that generally more unites us than divides us.

Literally nothing unites us dumb cuck. It's just polacks have a genetically encoded need for sucking western dicks.

Thank's God we have a brave soldier like you to defend us from those evil western dicks with such eloquent arguments.

>>Poland could literally invade Germany RIGHT NOW if it wanted

They already did, 3m Poles in Germany

>There is a Polish heli in that picture,

Mil Mi-8 is Polish now?

>Germans fucking despise poles
Not true

But Merkel has her refugee army.

Dumb diaspora.

Not a single drop of Polish blood
Why should we despise you guys?
Nothing wrong with Polacks

>nothing wrong
>uses a racial slur right afterwards

lmao even you subcounciously despise polacks

Don't waste your time arguing with him. There is no point.

naturally. because poles are known for their military victories and prowess. and not at all known for being annexed by a certain country.

fuck off, marcel

At least hussars were undefeated for 100 years.

Also shut the fuck up you're our rightful clay.

>naturally. because poles are known for their military victories and prowess
they are among people who have actually read books a few times in their lives, maybe not complete tards who base every opinion of European military they have on how things were in 1939.

U wot?

t. Andrzej

lmao I hate diaspora so much

>knowing things makes you diaspora
I want nu-Sup Forums to leave

wow it seems even a polack can speak the turth once in a while.

They do

Super radical anti haterd laws means if they look at arab wrong way they will go to jail

Truth is they suck hatred with their mother's milk. They hate everything about us and our country.

>having a military
Fucking barbarians

Polack is a racial slurr? what?

I live near the border, normal folk like everyone else

there can't be this many expats in thailand. I thought all the fuccbois liked trannies so they'd have better ways to kill time than shitposting on an azerbaijani marionette site.

Otherwise, samefag with OP