White people say blacks need to protest peacefully after Ferguson, Baltimore etc

>white people say blacks need to protest peacefully after Ferguson, Baltimore etc
>Kaepernick does a completely peaceful protest by refusing to stand for the national anthem
>white people still get mad

Dang, really makes you think

I bet 3 dollars this will get more than 50 answers in 12 hours

Some white people just love playing the victim desu senpai there's no other explanation

>risking your whole life savings
>brazil

Kaepernick is a half-breed and thus his white privilege is outshining his silverback side.

It's because it's just stupid and done for vague as fuck reasons. They protested in Milwaukee and for Mike Brown, Tamir Rice when there were very, VERY legitimate reasons why the cops did what they did, and anyone who can think critically knows it. Now Kap is protesting for injustice, but I guarantee if they ask what specifically he means, he would say something like "you know... Like... How we don't have it so good.."

what happened to him?

>this guy in charge of contexgt

NFL is now officially a meme sport.

It just now happened, the rules changes cucked actual football with nfl football

>prostrating by disrespecting America and its people's customs.

I can see why they are mad, protesting Muslims by disrespecting there customs really pisses them off.

I suspect peacefully disrespecting the slave trade would raise a few eyebrows.

>white people say blacks need to protest

no we didn't

>tfw the only niggers you need to worry about are gypsies

I thought he was just being a cunt and then made up the "protest" as an excuse

>White people
>Playing the victim

Kek, blacks have been the victim their entire existence. It's not their fault though, they were good boys, they dindu nuffin

Got rekt

black people need to shut the fuck up before we ship them all back to africa to fend for themselves

also caperdick is not black, he is mulatto

bubba is taking loving care of him in the big house

Nah. It's pretty much flawless reasoning. It really does make you think, and people are too busy thinking to offer any valid arguments. The thread will die.

Racists BTFO

>Black people kill black people all day every day
>"This is all the white man's fault"

Growing up mixed race and it being the obvious reason why your birth mother didn't want you would fuck with your brain pretty bad give the guy a break

>wearing socks showing police as pigs
>peaceful
Choose one nigger scum

>Get adopted by white people when your biological parents toss you in the trash
>Free college education
>Paid millions to back up Blaine Gabbert
>I-i can totally relate to racial inequality

>look him up
>not even identifiable as mulatto without his afro, let alone black

The guy is maybe 1/3 African, calling him black is like calling these guys white.

They did ask him specifically what he means and he articulated himself well. I doubt you've watched the interviews.

Why are Americans so overly patriotic? Pretty cringe desu, it's not like he was playing an international game anyways

The fucking irony of people like Trump chimping out over this guy pointing legitimate flaws with the country, while at the same telling us 24/7 how fucked America is

>and he articulated himself well

LMFAO, but seriously, get off Sup Forums and go back to rebbit Colin.

>legitimate flaws

People got mad because he protested the pledge. I personally think that is extremely disrespectful for vague reasons to the point where its questionable. If he was more clear and did something such as protest the game happening it would have been fine (it would anger 49'ers fans though)

>there are people out there who legitimately get mad about stuff like anthems, flags etc
Patriotism is such a curse, can't really think of any pros to patriotism in today's era that outrank the cons. Can't think of any pros, full stop really.

this desu, probably since its suddenly cool to hipsters to be a victim cuz its now heroic.

>whites kill whites all the time
>all the jews faults

well Trump said he actually wanted to bang his daughter, so hillbillies will love that

>I typed all of this out

>have a black father run off
>be raised by white family
>2016
>black president
>get paid millions to sit on bench
>somehow still trying to play the victim card

Are black people the new SJW's? They wake up every morning thinking how they can be a professional victim today and how they get the most attention doing so.