youtube.com/watch?v=o_HrQer6LPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Denna tar vi

Finland är helt okej

>folkmord på svenska är okej
haha ok weebcuck

*summoning kang*

Du är bög :DD

Because of course only one person in Finland could possibly have anything to say about this.

FINLAND LÄMNA KVÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Finnar är snälla men manskultingar.

Nice memes mate XD.

>folkmord är snällt

Du är också en manskulting

There are going to be 200k more asylum seekers during 2017-2021 in Sweden and 300k more through reuniting families.

Jag är för lång.

t. cai-göran bögberg.

Nej du är för kort och du är ingen kvinna.

You realize you're next, right?

We'll send you some as well, don't worry.

Time to abandon the ship boys

Not yet, Wilders is going to win in Netherlands and Le Pen have a chance in France.

i doubt it.
i dont doubt it.

>Wyaahh barbaric finns respect muh keyboard warrior skills i'm superior

youtube.com/watch?v=sOQP6yqZpXw

Yeah contain your kang swedes. Imma go and buy me some Beer and listen shit music.

J-jo

Nej och jag sa att du skulle sluta mobbas din jävla bög.

Skriv på svenska Tommi

>finn
>alcoholic
Who could've guessed. Fucking subhuman go kill yourself.

Stop Hating Finland!

Endast sprit och kvinnor inspirerar mig sven

youtube.com/watch?v=n149YiSrrno
listen to this great song

Stop defending autistic larping history revisionists.

Varför snackar SD så mycket om att respektera och hjälpa pensionärer? Är ju denna äckliga generation av 68-vänster hippies som sabbat Sverige helt och håller. Nej låt dem sitta i den misär de själva skapat tycker jag. Fyfan för alla vidriga pensionärsparasiter i det här landet, spotta dem i ansiktet säger jag. Sparka sönder deras rullatorer och bajsa dem i ansiktet.

Elak

K K K KUNINGAS VOITTAMATON

Ja du, din jävla äckel du är elak. Låtsas som om du inte mobbar och sen gör du det. Du förtjänar att bli mobbad och hatad för ditt jävla cp-betende.

Halme was a strage guy.
He was lactose intolerant but hated it because he viewed it as a non-Viking trait.

they dont hate us they're jealous cuz they have the best opportunities to have a good life but still they find themselves jacking off to 2d picture girls from japan

He was a really weird guy. Acted like proper meathead but actually spoke fluently 6 languages and was a well read guy. I guess the booze and drugs did him in pretty well.

that not so alternative lifestyle of finns

M-men..

kloanon...

Håll käften, hade jag varit din pojkvän så hade jag fan slagit dig dagligen.

>en psykiskt NEET kan förlora oskulden
>större delen av tråden är fortfarande kysslösa oskulder

Vad är er ursäkt?

Du är en hemsk människa.

u sumboned a shidsdorm ITT :D :DDD
:D:D:DD
:D

You aren't independent and you'll never be independent. Denying your historical and cultural ties to your real homeland Sweden won't make you more independent.

Yup. I like our lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIq2jRzPtYg

>större delen av tråden är fortfarande kysslösa oskulder

haha aa

*drobs a mad bead*

hvorfor er alltid sverigetråden mye morsommere enn norgetråden?

Why do you wan't us to be part of you so bad? We aren't nice people and would only cause trouble.
We're fighty drunks with unreosanably high intelligence. Not fun people to hang out with.

youtube.com/watch?v=Btil9Z5nONg

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kamen and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day arguing about stupid shit and jerking off to small anime girls. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever even gotten any pussy? I make 6-7 figures every month and have a banging hot girlfriend (she just finished blowing me btw). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for reading.
Pic Related: It’s me showing what you deserve.

don't mind me

Funniest thing is the inclusion of Jörn Donner.

What did he even do except take naked pictures of himself lying on a beach with an underage black girl in Africa? Nothing worth remembering.

Also, Isn't Irwin a fennoswede? Hammarberg sounds awfully swedish.

Read this entire thread. Get redpilled and learn history you fucking subhumans. You would be NOTHING without us.

You were savages. We gave you everything you have and now you want to throw us away by forgetting our language and claim you did it all on your own. Fucking history revisionists. We gave you real culture and you had the honor of being part of our empire as barbarian shocktroopers (because that's all you were good for), but we still kept you around because you're our little brother. You should thank us. We could've wiped out all Finns instead of civilizing you but we didn't because we cared about you. Pic related is just a fantasy Pekka, you were never a great people. You will never be a great people. The only way you can be great is if you're with us.

Asså det är år 2017

>Antti Yrjö
>Hämeenlinna

No. Tavastians used to not have any hereditary Finnish last names and either used Swedish ones or none at all(as icelanders do today).

Asså snart är det 2018, repets år, du ska dö transa

ignore this

No one cares my dear keyboard warrior

Ahh. Well that makes sense

Great musician tho

youtube.com/watch?v=49omKzVvsO4

förtvivladgrodamedfickurbakom.jpg

>a """swedish""" sandnigger trying this hard

hahaa ebin raid :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Forest finns were barbarians just like niggers. We germanics gave you everything you have. Ungrateful little cunt. Now you want to throw away the language of the people who saved you from a life in mud huts.

Swedes explored the world and you sat in your forests and fapped to fantasies about magic. You're all batshit insane. Retarded mongols.

Finns are worse than IS. They want to eradicate all traces of Sweden from Finland, starting with the language. Instead of being grateful to us you'd rather cut all ties with the founder of your shitty excuse for a nation. Finns are cowards and backstabbers.

>ignore this
Jag tror inte att jag klarar av det.

Svenskar skulle aldrig göra nåt våldsamt.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
F for
Fenno-swedes
Swedes

And we're almost done, ain't that dandy. One step closer to a pure fatherland.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1563PjaycI

Finnbros, beware.

OP-troll came out of this LOL-thread:

Gonna do some Karelian magic tonight with you in mind.

Don't underestimate power of the forest wizards.

Even slavs are a million times more civilized than barbaric finns. Slavs carry germanic blood wich allowed them to build their own civilization. Finns did nothing but sit in their fucking forest speaking their negro language until Sweden came and civilized them.

What language is it even? LÄÄLÄSLÄ MÄMMI POKKÄLÄ LÄLIÄÄPOKKA PEKONNEINOLÄLÄ
Fucking savages. Your """""""language""""""" is more primitive than the africans and their OOGA BOOGA.

>mediecirkusen nästa vecka
Först Peter Stormare sen detta herrejävlar

WE

helo
ar vi invetted tu htis thred
*TTÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖT!*
me ple som muscic

Att vara en civiliserad liten hanrej funkar ju bra för svenskar.

Why do we have kangs?

Happy day of swedisness!

youtube.com/watch?v=dzSOOYE3gPY

Inse att finnarna hatar oss. De är otacksamma barbarer som spottar på allt vi har gett dem. De vill inte ens behålla vårt språk som en gäst av vänlighet utan till och med det vill de kasta ut. De är historieförfalskare som oironiskt tror att de var skogstrollkarlar och magiska krigare. Jag är övertygad om att finnar lider av en kollektiv mentalsjukdom.

Alla normala människor hatar Sverige.

>Jag är övertygad om att finnar lider av en kollektiv mentalsjukdom.
>t. svensk
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Is it true there is a Swedish-Finnish racism? Or is it just trolling?

Vem /sd/ här???

myötistä, tääki kuvattu tutusta paikasta
youtube.com/watch?v=o_HrQer6LPI
typical scandinavians

Gillar du inte det?

>>>/Iran/
>>>/Syrien/
>>>/Libyen/
>>>/Netanyahus flygbiljett hem/
>>>/Kurdistan/ (TBA)

Finns hate us for no reason.

>speak finnish in sweden
Oh hello brother! I hope you have a nice day fellow nordic! It sure is nice how we can all get along since we share a common culture and history (thanks to us swedes)

>speak swedish in finland
Fuck you swede I'll stab you to death REEEE! WE WUZ FORESTWIZARDS N SHIET!!! mämmi mämmi sauna lälälälläpekkolonien lälälä

somebody's a little jelly over here? :)

when the caliphate rises over the 'skyline' of stockholm, we wont accept cuckbois here

thanks for the terva slavery and hospitals.

there is nothing else left here to remind you of sweden except god tier architecture.

in 50 years there is no sweden
in 50 years there is winland

go cry to your mother, crying to us wont help
its you who have to act, not us

Why are scandies so bloody gay. It must be the genes right?

Den sjätte februari utbildades Kampgrupp 204 i kamp vilket innefattade olika typer av sparkar, men även diverse slag. Men en sann frihetskämpe skall inte endast kunna försvara folk och hem genom handgemäng. Han skall även förstå vem som är den sanna fienden för att på bästa sätt kunna bekämpa roten till ondskan.
Utöver kampsportsträningen skolades kampgruppen också i ”Hur Sverige blev en mångkultur”, en bok av M. Eckehart som behandlar just vad titeln anger.

>baserat på 2014 partierna

dkn 0% SD för att jag hatar TTIP politiker och den lilla globala eliten som shillar för avtalet i gammelmedia ;_;

HELL SEGER!

How about you stop using the word kang for everything that isn't anti-Finnish and pro-Swedish?

Sometimes facts are on our side.
We had iron technology before you.

they should go back to proto-norse, swedish norwegian sound so gay

It's actually pretty imppresive that you've saved all of thse so you can just keep copy-pasteing them from thread to thread.

Swedes are arrogant. Little Parisians I'd say.

i bet you have never visited finland :D
you are so delusional, i hope you go to see a doctor
speak swedish in finland
>theyre just like another person on the street, nobody stabs them
you're so delusional, i dont understand why you have such fear

stop doing drugs man.