youtube.com/watch?v=GjIY65-aU6M

Say it with me; "Inmate 259"

Vote Hillary

...for prison!

checkem

You chose... poorly.

Shillary Cantwin

Who will be the FLOTUS?

Said it all through the 90s. And I'm feeling nostalgic!

>Mfw none of the crimes she allegedly committed would land her anywhere near prison.

can't wait to see her shit the bed and blame everyone else

Clinton will win I predict for a living it's over

Cry more, Trumptards.

Saying "President" or "Madam President" doesn't bother me, but what the hell do we call Bill? He won't be "First Lady" so there's some etiquette to be ironed out.

COME PLAY Sup Forums CIVIL WAR

shits getting weird

She'll probably get killed.

2nd term calling it now. Because, a large chunko people despise her. Not to mention most millenials give two fucks about elections.

i wanna see hillary shit herself on live television

Good meme, mind if I save it?

Hot.

Killary Shiton for President. I hate Niggers, superpredators and shit i'm a feminist hoho.

Armenian Genocide

Cenk Roach

Go away ugly fat fag.

>Come on guize, we're on the home stretch... We can still win this.

>And so i said to him "Armenian Genocide", because the guyis turkish. Also he employs an armenian so thats something.
You've got nothing.

That's not even what trump said. He said they are sending their criminals and rapists instead of "good" Mexicans, that's completely different to what you are saying.

Get a life, you liberal puke.

What the fuck are you on about?

Memberberries

First man sounds awesome .. shit i hope to be first man some day

what for? You have to commit a crime to be jailed (usually, unless you are black of course).

republicans spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money trying to convince you she is a crook, and you fell for it.

I would rather fuck a blender than vote that bitch. NEVER, society is already fucked up why the fuck would I want to be ruled by a a fuckin' old dusty broad.

english isn't your first language is it, Yuri?

"dusty broad" hasn't been current for over fifty years.

also Presidents do not "rule" over anybody. Learn to Civics.

and as for your weird sexual desires - we don't care. If you had any arguments other than she is a woman and older (wiser, more experienced, better educated, knowledgeable and capable) than you we might listen, but for now - fuck off.

President of Cellblock F, 297-458

>republicans spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money trying to convince you she is a crook, and you fell for it.
wallstreet spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money trying to convince you she is honest, and you fell for it.

>republicans spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money trying to convince you she is a crook, and you fell for it.
Dude... just look at Wikileaks. Just look at the investigations. She IS a crook. And a damn good one.

She's like fucking Al Capone. So criminal, she almost IS the law.
The last thing we need to do is remove the "almost" part of it.

Don't need Repubs to prove it. She already did so herself.

i want trump to win because of Obumacare, i feel he can renegotiate better deals and he can tighten up security in our nation but really... he has got no chance at this point. If that stupid video wouldnt of surfaced he would of won

HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016!!

>0.02 roubles have been deposited in your Nimble America account

Fags

Pretty early for your average btard, oh thats right, youre paid by hillary. why else would you be here spilling this shit. kill self.

>Fags
You call them fags, but I notice you don't call them wrong.

Thank you for your support!

President Johnson

CTR shills are in full damage control this week. holy fuck
kill yourself you punjab nigger

lol

Prisoner #2016

president Clinton... was a decent president in the nineties, thank god his demonic cunt of a wife isnt going to be in office

must be hard for them, by now they probably thought they'd be allowed to goof off and play som WOW or something while having constant pizza parties
must be hard having to constantly work overtime to try and cover her ass, do all that work and finally manage to bury enough of the bullshit so it only smells bad if you breath to deeply only to have more shit come out on her

>this is what trumpcucks actually believe

Kek kys

>implying she won't win

corrupt cunt.

>broad

this thread brought to you by Correct The Record

yup

I'm not American so don't really know shit about your candidates

But browsing through their platforms, I think Jill Stein has the best one.

"End the failed war on drugs. Replace drug prohibition with harm reduction. Legalize marijuana/hemp. Treat substance abuse as a health problem, not a criminal offense."

"Cut military spending by at least 50% and close the 700+ foreign military bases. Ensure a just transition that replaces reductions in military jobs with jobs in renewable energy, transportation and green infrastructure development."

"End the US’ role as the world’s arm supplier."

"Protect the free Internet. Oppose the Online Piracy Act and all other legislation that would undermine freedom and equality on the Internet." to name a few I like.

Of course not all of this will happen if she was elected, and it's wishful thinking at this point. But it's a start in the right direction. Am I wrong?

better that than the Russians you fucking commie lovers. Go back to strokin it to Putin pics comrades.

Thanks to Donald Trump....

1. Madame President Hillary Clinton
2. Liberal Scotus.
3. Democratic Senate
4. Gun Control!
5. Single-Payer Healthcare!
6. The death of the GOP

Donald Trump has accomplished what Democrats have been trying to do for decades. And for that... we thank you.

yeah stein would be my choice if she had a chance
but she endorsed Trump and basically threw in the towel so maga i guess

Correct The Record thanks you for your contributions.

Ditto.

Mfw EVERY Hillary supporter is paid by dnc

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Hillary Clinton the mindless Puppet,.

Wow, you can buy anything in America if you have enough money! Even a government.

president clitor

>Mfw EVERY Hillary supporter is paid by dnc
only a clueless retard believes this.
AKA: most trumptards

President Sanders

Yes

Oh please. Just because the pussy Obama administration wouldn't indict her, Comry pretty much admitted she broke the law.

She's dirty as fuck. The ONLY reason she's going to likely win is that the GOP was stupid enough to nominate Trump.

President Kek

I'd much rather vote for a guy that is not a criminal or an unbalanced fuckwad, than vote for Shillary or Dump.

Fiscally-responsible, pro-individual liberty, and a non-interventionist foreign policy.

KEK

Gary Johnson supports those things as well.

PRAISE BE HIM

Hillary for prison 2016!

Felon Clinton, I can't wait for Trump to win and lock her away where she belongs

Lost.Nice dubs user, but I think u got it mixed up .. u meant Bernie sanders and not colonel sanders right

lolol fuck off dindu nuffin

Donald Trump is the little kid that calls everyone else names and claims everything is unfair and against him when he doesn't get his way!

Wahhhhhhhhh!

He's afraid of Megyn Kelly and even skipped a debate because he was frightened to deal with her, he's afraid of Warren Buffet and Michael Bloomberg and won't show his taxes, he's afraid of Hillary - a woman only a few years ago he highly praised...

And now before the voting machines come out of storage apparently the "election is rigged". I'm sure the T-ball game he lost when he was a little kid was rigged also!

He has no respect for veterans, women, minorities...even his own GOP party! Paul Ryan and John McCain have to keep reminding people that Trump is not a Republican and even Ted Cruz said to vote for someone else!

There's one saying that sums up Donald Trump perfectly:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

--Abraham Lincoln

President Cuntin

gosh Trump's sjw's are incoherent with rage and tears...

>"It's rigged! waaaaaaaaaaah!"
>"They're bigoted against white males, waaaaaaaaaaah!"
>"Leave Trump aloooone! he's NOT a rapist! Bill Clinton! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
>"Brexit, emails, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
>"We want our country back, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

All this people that say Hillary should be in prison need to present a legitimate, well thought out and investigated case based on evidence and referenced to credible sources. Unless your not up to it and would rather make wild accusations that you would have a tough time proving. Put your case together, get an indictment, and have her charged, or as Barack Obama would say, quit your whining.

She a crook tho

>renegotiate better deals
lelelel oh this meme again...

guise trump isn't even a great businessman

his moneymaking was outpaced by the dow jones index for his entire life

that means that basically one of the simplest investments you can make was a better investment than his investments

also trump has a business reputation with respect to "negotiation" and that is that he just fucks people

how long would it be before companies or states give into his demands, but then when it is revealed that actually his demands were poorly formed, trump denies it because then it's his fault

how

This presidential election is a genuinly, once in a life time, historic opportunity for the American people. And whatever you think about Donald Trump, he has earned his place on the podium, he didn't have a party machine behind him, he had two party machines opposing him all the way, and he is still here, still popular, still hurting you weak, progressive cunts feelings. Because he is communicating with people in plain language that reflects the reality they see, not the reality they're told to see. And the political and media establishment hate him for it because he is showing people that they can put their own people and their own country first. they can take political control away from the corrupt, disgusting globalists and the corporate interest and they can change the direction of their society if they want to, and that is the last thing career politicians want us to hear or even to think possible.

The supporters of the Hillary Clinton campaign, i'll tell you this. You will lose on the 8th of November, and every single one of you will be ridiculed. Noone wants your SJW bullshit anymore.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right. It just means you're too narcisstic to tolerate opinions different than yours.

Go spread your cancer somewhere else.

"magurble schnitz"

I dunno, she jus seems like a crook

Pretty sure Trump's ahead in most states in early voting

and he's ahead in Florida now, and Nevada. Hillary might lose big league.

President Trump, you have my election on Nov 8

Yes, hes been in the lead for a long time. But the media refuses to show this.

Think about it, when media says "hillary is in the lead in every poll"

"trumps numbers are decreasing"

The media wants people to start thinking "Oh, but if hes so far behind, my vote wont matter, so I wont bother voting"

And if enough people think like this, yeah, you can figure out the rest.

Only his supporters don't.... Just look at the people who stand in line for hours trying to get into a rally, and then can't get in because it is full.

Even Michael Moore is voting for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBdI-2zU-Ag

President Donald J. Trump

When Trump becomes head of state, your precious Hillary Clinton will go to jail for all the crimes she has committed. She is responsible for american citizens deaths already.

Tell me 1 reason to vote for Hillary without talking about Trump
Ill wait

I've hated Moore since the had the speech about we're all muslims.

But this tiny shred of hope for him put a smile on my face.

>the people who stand in line for hours trying to get into a rally

Over half of the people at Trump rallies are paid to be there.
1/3 of the people at Trump rallies are liberals who show up to "see what he is like" or for the sheer entertainment value.

That leaves about 1/6 of people in attendance who may or may not be actual Trump supporters.

Don't be such a dumb ass. His rallies mean jack shit.

Lying to FBI under oath = prison

Maybe, hard left followers are starting to see a glimmer of the light of truth.... we can only hope.