First paypal.me link posted gets £10. I'm a bit pissed, feeling generous but not very flush...

First paypal.me link posted gets £10. I'm a bit pissed, feeling generous but not very flush, so a tenner is all I can spare.

amazing, no one wants a free tenner?

Last chance.

Never mind then. Good afternoon to you all.

I might take it if I had a use for it, TOO BAD I LIVE IN AMERICA FUCK

does being in america mean you can't receive money via paypal.me?

Well I'll be honest, I did not expect that giving money away would be difficult. I guess people only reply to the obvious bullshit "I just won the lottery and I'll give you $1000" shit, rather than genuine stuff. I'll try again later perhaps.

paypal.me/SGTBabyhands

Im poor and the account is empty.

Probably lack of posters due to it being roughly 4-6AM/early morning in general over here in the US.

Well we got a winner anyway :)

Damn wish i saw this thread earlier, god bless anyway drunk at mid day britbong

Whoa OP really did deliver. Hey, thanks man. Appreciate it.

Here's this as thanks.

>i have more weeb shit than normal shit on my phone, sorry for lack of quality

Well next Thursday at around this time it's quite possible I'll be drunk and offering £20. I'll have more money to spare next week,

You appear to have a girls name on your paypal, now i'm confused :) You're welcome anyway

Sweet. See ya then, OP. Happy drinking mate.

Tried replying a few times but the site got cunted it seems. If you're still around I'll throw you a tenner too

I would give someone $10 as well, but then they'd have my name and email. So, nope.

well my paypal isn't my real name anyway. So no problems on that front for me :)

Better hope you never need to send Paypal proof of your identity then, otherwise your account and money will be frozen since you can't prove who you are.

bugger i missed out, it would have been an easy week to eat. good guy op though.

Besides, what is someone going to do to you with an email and name? my email and account info has been pwned fuckloads over the years. Which is more concerning. Keep having to make my passwords ever more complex

I don't keep money in my paypal account, I use it as a buffer for debit card payments mostly. There's nothing in there.

That's good then.

In the right hands, plenty.

i use it because online surveys can pay me easily through paypal, plus i can pay with paypal at my supermarket. works well.

Well if someone wants to fuck me over for being generous to them, they're welcome to try. Can't see it's likely. And if they do, well I'll know who to blame :)

Funny thing, my paypal account is linked to a real bank account, but the paypal isn't under my real name. If i did get money paid into my paypal I can still transfer it into my account. I've never received payment through paypal though.

well i cant anyway, no paypal.me in my country.

Which countries don't accept it? I had assumed when I made the thread that basically anyone could.

I know for sure that Turkey can't use Paypal anymore.

Ah well, Turkey is pretty fucked up since Erdogan (if i spelt his name correctly) went on a witch hunt. Western Union is still ok for sending money to my mate over there though.

im a kiwi, NZ doesnt get anything until atleast a few months after release, usually multiple years on things like this.

oh that's a cunt, I have a friend in NZ too, and yeah the paypal.me thing isn't available there it seems,. I could still send money with an email address but I figured the paypal.me link was better since it's anonymous to anyone to anyone who doesn't actually send you money

paypal.me/damban

help a poorfag out?

well since the guy I said I'd throw a tenner seems to have gone, and you're the only other person to have given a link, I'll be a gracious cunt and give you his tenner. That's it for today though.

>paypal.me/damban

thank you very much dude, that's my diet sorted for the next week

well that's one way to diet.

Well thank you for being in the UK, didn't have to pay a fee on that one :)

Never realised paypal has fees depending on what country you transfer to. Anyway, thanks again buddy

It was 59p to the US recipient. Paypal.me has fees anyway. Presumably standard payments don't.

Anyway, I'll go do something real life shortly, so to blow my own trumpet, OP wasn't a fag.