Movie Gun Realism

Ask a guy who sells guns anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6o0Co4kbRZo
youtu.be/h94EwSeAfqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're the reason that Muslim shot those gay kids.

Why do you think American movies and shows have such poor trigger discipline when gun ownership and interest in guns is so high in the country?

But that Muslim was gay and he bought the guns legally. Congrats on living in a country that allows that faggot

When did you realize that Obama isn't going to take your guns?

Because Hollywood makes all our media, and Hollywood and gun ownership have almost 0 overlap.

Does it bother you when movies don't accurately show how many bullets are stored in the assault gun's clips?

>implying he can

>clips

Is it a chip clip
A paper clip
A hair clip???

How would you rate the accuracy of the third-greatest shootout ever made (behind the scene in Heat outside the bank, and the ending of The Wild Bunch)?

youtube.com/watch?v=6o0Co4kbRZo

What gun is that? Is it a FAMAS?

Have you ever murdered anyone?

What is a barrel shroud?

Do you have any boom-boom, death dealer?

> medieval blacksmiths were always careful about who they made and sold weapons to. Very rarely actually making weapons for specific individuals.
> almost all swords, spears, etc, made for military use only.
> ordinary folks either get a short bow or a wood chopping axe for day to day use. a self-taught individual might have a long bow.

Now;
> GUNS GUNS GUNS BUY NOW AT A LOW LOW PRICE.

Huh. Guess that's what happens when your entire independence movement is based on firearms.

In the movie "The Guest", how accurate is the scene where David takes apart a gun that a redneck sold him?

youtu.be/h94EwSeAfqI

Yea we should totally go back to the feudal system bro.

Honestly man replace Swords/spears/etc. with assault rifles and small axes with pistols and you'd have a pretty ideal solution that satisfies both sides of the debate

There is a clear difference between post-feudal societies such as the US and in other countries with stringent gun control programs.

Though of course you lack the intellectual credibility to engage with the subject on such a level. I don't know why I even bother. Holy shit user-kun you're such a faggot etc.

Your entire premise is retarded, deal with it.

>> medieval blacksmiths were always careful about who they made and sold weapons to. Very rarely actually making weapons for specific individuals.
that's bullshit and you haven't got a source
fuck off

Reminder that pistols were original a sidearm given to officers for the purpose of dispensing military justice to prisoners or traitors. It's a weapon made for executions, user.

Note that almost every depiction of a sidearm being used to complete a plot arc in a film or tv show is also an example of an execution.

>responding to obvious bait

And you're a faggot too, user-kun.

> he thinks your typical peasant would be allowed to keep his castle-forged steel after a war.

You have a horribly distorted view of medieval life user.

>And you're a faggot too, user-kun.

>make a retarded post
>get btfo
>instantly resort to name calling

figures

theres anonymity bro, no need to get so pissed off when you get called out

What he said. Now plz fix the gun problem OP

> what are memes lol.

You seem new.

>hurrr im just pretending 2b retarded

k

Newfag redditor ITT.

Jk not really a gun seller. I'm actually a predator AMA

> he thinks your typical peasant would be allowed to keep his castle-forged steel after a war.
equipment wasn't issued by the state in europe till the end of the late medieval period at the earliest
weapons were personally owned

This is why no one likes you. Learn to have a conversation like a normal person, thanks.

How do you guys eat with those weird crab like vagina mouths, and do you cook your food and enjoy fine dining, or are you just about getting nutrients?

After the roman period? Not really.

It's why the English got curbstomped by the vikings and the normans, both of which had been equipping even their footsoldiers with top-tier weaponry for decades even outside of war.

Munitions were typically produced and maintained by a house carl, rather than the fieldworkers or laymen.

Naturally anyone found with a weapon from the village stores had better have a good explanation for it or be accused of theft.

> caring about who likes you on a chinesewaterpaintspiderplank.jpg.

Guns aren't the problem, American culture is. You have a lower class that worships violence and has been brought up believing that firearms are the core of freedom, when in reality the core of Democratic freedom is not letting your leaders create for themselves enough power to take your freedoms in the first place, which you royally failed at. Add to that the fetishization of guns, with people who treat them like toys and gets them blinded out with pointless engraving and useless accessories, and you have yourselves an unfixable problem.

Its a discussion board. If you're incapable of carrying on a discussion then why even be here?

They think guns will protect their freedumbz lol. Typical american doesn't even know what freedom even fucking is.

> getting this bent out of shape by someone calling you a faggot on Sup Forums.

This is how I can tell you are new.

>It's why the English got curbstomped by the vikings
the vikings were shit at anything other than raiding
england was easily conquered because there wasn't any sort of meaningful empire, the romans left a power vacuum that the native britons couldn't fill
>Naturally anyone found with a weapon from the village stores had better have a good explanation for it or be accused of theft.
except swords were very commonly worn by everybody
albiet in the dark ages it was rare because they were a valuable commodity at the time but later on they became much easier to acquire

ok dude w/e

next time you're sitting around wondering why you're always alone, take some time to reflect, cya

Why can't people like you quit sperging out about things like trigger discipline, "clip" vs "mag", suppressors, etc. and just enjoy your movies?

Fuck off, little worm. Go cry into your pillow about how someone was mean to you on Sup Forums.

The post-roman infrastructure was still there, user. We still have a substantial level of organisational capability, it's just that we didn't have the soldiery to match it. In part it's why Roman culture continued to exist in Britain despite the subsequent conquests.

As for swords being worn by everybody, I would disagree strongly with that because of the simple fact that the vast majority of people would be more familiar with either Bow or Axe.

Is it true hot chicks can't live without their AK's?

its just memes my dude

Does that gun go well with your purse?

Why do characters sometimes rack the slide with a bullet in the chamber, making an unspent round eject?

he literally couldn't even if he desperately wanted to (and he does)

No, the reason that Muslim shot those gay kids is because he was a Muslim who hated gay kids. A gun is not some demonically-possessed
vessel of Khorne that drives otherwise good men into madness.

>with people who treat them like toys and gets them blinded out with pointless engraving and useless accessories

Those people basically never commit murder though. You'll never see a murder trial where the prosecution presents some blinged-out vanity weapon as evidence. People who intend to kill spend only what they need to get the job done.

You use a lot of fancy words but, like all gun-grabbers, you don't actually seem to know what you are talking about.

Fucking Christ gungrabbers are retarded.

Why do you need any gun besides a handgun or hunting rifle?

Is it the small penis?

> we don't like dem gun-grabbing city folks with der fancy words n' shiet.

You mentioning christ is the icing on the cake.

In Britbongistan we're allowed one but not the other

So ironically I'm allowed to own a live-firing WWI-era Lee Enfield and legally buy the ammunition for it, but with handguns I can't even own anything that shoots .22 LR

Freedom is being a slave, right, Europoor?

>vikings
>top tier weaponry
You mean the bog iron or the steel that needed to be imported from the middle east?

L.O.L. get a grip, girldick.

>bragging about being retarded
>liberal
Yep, it checks out

I've got a question that's always bugged me about movies

>gun falls onto ground
>goes off

Is this even possible?

Girldick? Is this the best banter gunfaggots can come up with?

Guns are just a tool to kill things with. There is no other purpose for them. It's like if someone collected power drills or some shit and bragged about his latest model of power drill to all his faggot friends at the power drill store.

Nice reading comprehension. I never said that I wanted to take away guns. In fact I meant the opposite. It is not about the damn guns. It's about the people. And the fact that they want to turn a tool for taking life into a special snowflake is disturbing, regardless of whether or not they use it to kill. It's the mindset behind it all, not the weapons themselves. Taking them away will only lead to black markets and more lawlessness.
>Fancy words

Fuck man go enroll in some summer classes or something. It's good for your brain.

>implying a tool to kill things with is something you dont need when someone is trying to kill you
Ill take 2 thanks

I'm not arguing that. I'm talking about the /k/tards who collect them and treat them like they're pokemon cards

People do the same thing with fishing gear, it's human nature to show things off to other people with the same interest.

There is literally nothing wrong with collecting things

Fishing gear and other collectibles don't kill people.

So?

Neither do guns?

Many people collect cars.
Cars kills thousands every month.

What if you had a gun?

Cars aren't designed specifically to kill people.

Except these are modern weapons whose sole use is ending life. They should be treated as such. I don't care how many you have, just don't treat them like stamps or coins. It's not a hobby, it's a psychosis. It would be like someone who collected bombs and liked to show them off to people and buy them nickel casings and display them in a cabinet. It's fucking weird. And before someone brings it up, no, knives are not the same, because knives can't walk into a food court and now down thirty people in under a minute.

Again, I don't care if you have a gun. I have a couple. But I don't talk about them like it makes me cool or like it's my hobby.

Most guns kill paper targets or animals, and sword collectors also exist.
Gang violence is the real issue, but blame the guns instead of your precious minorities.

So what is your point?

How does that make guns uncollectible in your eyes?

Neither are guns. They are designed to launch a projectile where they are pointed. Where it's pointed is the responsibility of the user.

Oh shit collecting things that inadvertently kill many times more people is worse than collecting things that specifically kill people but rarely do

Guns cant walk either user

>30 in under a minute
You know you're supposed to practice with a gun you plan on using for self defense?
Better take those guns you own and fire them for once.

>independence movement
Two, actually. The Battles of Lexington and Concord and Gonzalez were all about civilian disarmament. Come and take it.

This is some next level cognitive dissonance.

>I dont like it or understand it therefore I dont want you to have it

I've found this is the basic difference in mindset between a liberal and a conservative:

A liberal assumes everyone's intentions are bad unless they prove otherwise

A conservative assumes good intentions unless proven otherwise.

>delusional gunfaggots defend their weird as fuck hobby

It's fine to own a gun. Having many is odd, though. It's a weirder hobby than collecting waifu pillows or being a furry though. You should take one of the assault rifles you own and blow your face off with it.

>muh liberals are bad conservatives are good!!!1

What's it like to think in black and white?

>>>/facebook/

I'm getting really tired of your negativity.

>even if he desperately wanted to (and he does)

kek

do people really think that?

Freedom is the ability to go outside at night without the fear of being robbed/killed

You don't like target shooting?

>(you) farming
happy summer

I didnt say good/bad. I just said Ive found that is the major difference in mindset. Did I touch a nerve?

Do you also think it's hilarious that my friend who bought a .500 went target shooting with me shot four rounds through it and said he regrets it while I dropped 8 dead nuts with my .380 and they were mirin?

I used to fire AAG for a living, no sense in carrying it.

>says the guy who invited millions of muslims into his country and doesnt even have a gun to defend himself

The desire to rob or kill is independent from the tool used to facilitate it. The only thing you get from removing the gun is the victim's effectiveness in defending himself

How is the trivialization and fetishization of tools of war a good thing? I'm not asking for less guns I'm asking for more respect for what they are, regardless of the person's intentions. Why on Earth is that stance a bad thing and how would it in any way affect peoples' freedoms?

You ever find that place you let reality know.

what about the corvair?

You should learn that it varies from person to person, rather than just labeling things as your definition of liberal or conservative

So Antarctica?
Just don't piss of a penguin or fall in the water.

This. Fucking gunfaggots with their victim complex

>A conservative assumes good intentions unless proven otherwise.

that's why conservatives want all the restrictions on nonexistent voter fraud and want to stop evil gays from having families

How are his beliefs inconsistent

Im talking about the ideologies, not individuals. It holds true. Liberals tend to push laws that take a pessimistic view of mankind. Conservatives an optimistic. Each side goes too far sometimes, but I prefer the optimistic and deal with the results than constantly taking rights to err on the side of caution

Strawman harder

What are you even saying? You want a law that says you cant show people your guns or what? I dont get it