G'morning b

G'morning b.
I hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

because i am not an edgy faggot who runs an instagram meme page and says "kys"

Have to help mt neighbor move a car,and i might 99 thieving in osrs.

I'm just waiting for the new TOOL album to come out. Then it's game on probably.

birthday coming up

a valid reason.

I tried commit sudoku a couple days ago and failed. Since then I I'm trying to find a better way to do it, without failures this time; I don't want to become a vegetable.

My girlfriend said it's everything ok and she will always stay will me and don't want me to "make anything crazy"

My mother said she don't see me as a failure because I give up this semester in college... Again.

Nobody wants to take care of my hamster, so he needs me

A woman sat at her desk staring down at her study notes, brow creased in concentration, because she is focussed on passing her exam. You stare for long moment at the photo, trying to figure out how this scene could possibly be sexy because you know how stressful study is, but then you notice the Gucci bag next to her laptop. You suddenly know that this young woman is determined to make the most out of herself and build her empire and this is sexy

Just stop and analyze the picture.

My fatass keeps breaking the rope

>trips dubs check!

Yeah it's awesome huh, never fails to make me laugh

Half conciousness, can't focus ona suicide attempt.

Cause alcohol is always there for me

Because I'm not an edgy 14 year old.

I have to go to work so I can't kill myself today.

good thing you are not one of those.
osrs ?cool man, hope it's worth the wait, also nice pic.
well i hope you have a good birthday.
glad you failed. Hope life turns around for you now.
cool. do it for the hamster.
lose weight. not to kill self, just cause you'll be happier and not want to kill self probably.
true, but don't rely on it to live tho. g'luck. have a good day at work, user.

My girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow. I love her enough to push thru for a little longer. After Christmas my time on this earth will be done.

>worth the wait

Same, been almost a decade? Or over a decade? Sounds like they have a shitload of material, (over two albums worth), but only 5 more or less completed tracks.
>according to adam during a recent interview or Q and A or something.

I don't mind waiting, it's their art, I sorta get why they hate their fans. But they always deliver the goods, even if it takes a while.

because gangbangs exist

hope your gf has a good birthday. fuck her good. she do anal ?ever been in one?

bee coze off youu

Because I get paid on Monday and have Christmas presents to buy people.

:-)
have a good day.
cool beans. who is getting the biggest gift ?

Best friend, getting him a $250 bottle of scotch...

Because it'd make my girlfriend cry, and it'd be a huge mess. If I didn't have her in my life, I'd absolutely kill myself at this point in my life.

Seriously thinking about it. Bought a Samsung UHD TV a few months ago and its stopped connecting to the wifi. Probably kill myself if I can't fix it.

that's good you are looking out for her. but also live for you, bro-user.
u sound like a good friend.

>Family Record sits at 99yrs, 8mth, 4 days.
Gotta beat that...

I'm changing. I'm working out everyday now.

I'm disabled and getting old, being in my body every day is a huge fucking chore and I'm tired of it. I want to die but I'm terrified of death, and don't want to traumatize my partner of 5 years. So I won't commit suicide today I guess.

Because I'm happy with my life

your situation sounds sucky. sorry you're disabled. hope you start situation improves. that's good to hear. thats great man.

im getting heroin
Its fucking christmas

kys

Got some friends that Care and dont want them to think im a fgt