/gg/-guitar general
Jazz is srs bizns edition
Positive influence sub edition

>how do i learn to play this song?
Start by learning how to play your fucking
instrument.

>im being bullied, plz halp!
You probably said/did something really fucking stupid and deserve it

>is guitar one of the last true art forms?
Lol

>what gear do i need to sound good?
A mute pedal

>why do people keep saying vomit when i post a fender?
If you have to ask you have no taste, or youre so far down the hipster train thatll youll start eating dog shit when they prove it has health benefits. Vomit

>can you rate my song?
Fuck off...ok fine....it sucks

>what can i change to make it better?
Everything.

>guitar seems like a fun w
Ill stop you right there. No, its not.

>what did i miss from the last thread
Absolutely nothing that wont get posted in this thread

>what kind of amp sho
Stop. Blues jr. Youll sound like shit regardless, might as well have the best shit can amp money can buy.

>whos crazyaga?
A jew, ignore him

>whats doom larping?
Pretty much what youll be doing

>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/qr1eoel2
chordbook.com/guitar-chords/
stringtensionpro.com/
musictheory.net/lessons
mediafire.com/file/sayviwqxfcxfjon/
mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav
clyp.it/aq4u2fh5
clyp.it/m5vhtgpn
vocaroo.com/i/s00CcdsjWblp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FROOSH POSTIN'

Us doxxing froosh was the equivalent of the US entering the vietnam war.

The biggest motivation was "why the fuck not?" and we're still dealing with the blowback

Good morning /ggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/

why is the op bully now

I really hope its you. Ive been lonely but have had some great lulz.

Times are changing

it's 7pm dumbass

>roman is trolling
>guy pretends to be roman
>roman plays along
God damn

Not it Vietnam you silly cunt

not a guitar player, but i want to murder my room-mate who plays guitar everyday and fucking SUCKS.

Is there any fucking way to mute this dickhead?

tell him to use headphones

Introduce him to /gg/. Roman will make him hate guitar.

these threads are so poisonous
real guitar players dont spend their time posting on stupid internet boards

This is fun

clyp.it/qr1eoel2

i come here for the gear review

my fingers are shaking when i try to move them carefully
maybe it's early onset parkinsons

Everything is shit

would sound a lot better on piano or clarinet tbqh

he's an inconsiderate cunt and insists on making constant noise. He taps his foot sings(horrible) like yodels and strums like a retard. Worst of all he won't even play simple shit like Mary had a little lamb. I even say, hey try to play something simple and master it. I'm pretty sure new musicians at least try to get good at that? He tries to play advanced or complex music and doesn't ever get better at it. It never sounds remotely close to the song he tries to play. If I say anything I'll hurt his feelings and make him angry.

So I am the one who wears headphones. But it's just not enough, I got a friend that tells me to buy sound curtains to block out my room. It's just excessive. I'm mostly ranting, I'm going insane, this is going on for almost 3 years now.

these are my pedals

I guess its just the 4 of us now guyz

the left one looks like a cute robot

How do I start learning guitar?
>justinguitar.com

Guitar chords and inversions
>chordbook.com/guitar-chords/

String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com/

Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons

Hal Leonard's Bass Method:
>mediafire.com/file/sayviwqxfcxfjon/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf

Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
>mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

gg btfo by an 8 year old

clyp.it/aq4u2fh5

>queer tron
lmao

can the players of /gg/ put up a vocaroo of your playing? I'm in a bit of dry spell and am looking for inspiration. Can be anything you want; favorite genre, something you're working on now, etc.

>not knowing how to dial an envelope filter

I use it because I can dial it to make my guitar meow. My cats used to respond to it when I still lived at my mom's house.

Probably still my favorite pedal.

there's a guy here who always answers my music theory and gear questions

>l.a. metal
need to make my own fake pedals

Lute > gaytar

clyp.it/m5vhtgpn

Fuck Off, Roman

i didn't know gibson made lutes

i prefer the aud
t. muhamed

MiM strats are fine right

Yep.

what is it?

Can always upgrade it

lol sure buddy

>mom comes over, wants to hear you play guitar
>sits around for a little bit
>so who's your favorite guitarist, user?
What do?

t. Andrew playsamij

Why does skyrim have so much better quest mods than new vegas? Skyrim also has better voice acting in their mods.

i'd probably just say"i dont have a favorite guitarist, but there's styles i really like."

i could genuinely just slam out shitty noisy notes and my mom would still say "that's lovely sweetheart, good job."

Skyrim has a much more thriving modding community as well as being much more popular as compared to new vegas, which is a much more underrated game

tell her you only listen to sax players

What the heck

Because an autistic shitposter keeps making the OP early to perpetuate his own shitpost version

whoops

Neato rug

vocaroo.com/i/s00CcdsjWblp

Careful, you might be more intimidated than inspired. Last time I posted this everyone was so impressed that they didn't dare respond

this, what is that man
dude that was actually sick, idk if you're memeing or not, but it sounds good to me, what's your gear

is this a guitar hero recording?

Does /gg/ have a Discord?

Hi pete

New vegas and 3 are so enjoyable for me because theyre still within some realm of reality. Both had some good mods, but the voice acting was done between 3 people in one closet, bew vegas bointies had some decent to great voice acting but it was really lofi. Skyrim though, all the voices(more like 95%) sound better than the official voice actors and the quests are more interesting. Ive played some shitty skyrim mods, but falskarr, forgotten city and helgen reborn are all incredible. Forgotten city is greay because everyone is voiced, sound different and the quality is good enough it doesnt break immersion. Helgen reborn is the same, but with better accents. The scwarzenegger allusion is hilarious and is only made better because he blends the accent to make it fit the rest of the character.

Focusing on audio because this is mu

pete's a humongous faggot teebh

>idk if you're memeing or not,
I'm memeing, it's just a bunch of random notes. I'm using my m8s 6505 combo
Yes

My dad's friend bought me a new electric, so I was fuckin stoked, cause all I had before was a shitty Squire.

He dropped it off before leaving the country and I opened it up and found out it's a 7 string.

Fuck...

It was proven that pete is roman

Hes trying to prove yourr a faggot cause he wants to fuck

You could suck his dick twice and have a better guitar and amp then the rest of gg

This. Roman is pete, crazyaga and hyena

can anybody recommend a good guitar shop in columbus?

just moved here in september and took my MiM jazzmaster HH for a re-string and a setup and i wasn't happy with the setup.

Nice

Guitar center

How do you convince someone to spend $1,300 dollars on a bass for you?

I need a fucking job...

gee thanks for the advice

This

>My dad's friend bought me a new electric

sounds like he wants the d and im not even joking.

ii V7alt I

in C

So Dm (D Dorian Scale), G7#5 (G Altered Scale), Cmaj7 (I just played the 5th, the G note; but you could play C Lydian or C Ionian here probz)

We used to have a bunch of great ones but they all got cucked by guitar center, Sam ash has great employees though, and German village music haus sometimes had something, and I've heard great things about a place called the hippie hut but it smells like marijuana from a mile away so I still haven't checked it out

1 minute to tune > an eternity to tune

yeah i think i'm going to try the german village place next.

also i have no qualms about being able to smell weed from a mile away.

fuck guitar center tho.

Can someone post that video where Frusciante gets mad at someone in the audience for harshing his vibes?

>begs for advice
>acts snarky when its given
Gee, why dont you open your own store you whiney broke bitch. Im sorry that asking Sup Forums didnt automatically open a better store in your area

I need bass guitar string recommendations. I've got a PJ active bass and want strings that'll allow me to play melodic lines, yet stay in the pocket when needed.

Thanks man, I'm new to guitar (played bass and clarinet jazz for years) and I've been trying to improve my jazz arsenal

not an argument

Yeah man the old guy in there is nice, but if you don't buy anything he will heckle you until you walk out the door, I buy a pack of strings every time I go there because of that. His own guitars look great and he wrote a book on luthiering so he seems like the prime choice for that.

Get flatwounds, if you don't have weak baby fingers, if you're feeling extra manly, get tape wounds.

I've already got flatwounds (La Bella Deep Talking Flats 45-105) on a regular p bass. Knowing that, do you still recommend flats for my PJ? If so, any particular brand? And tell me about tapes, why do I have to be extra manly for them?

They're harder to push down?
Honestly though, I don't think brand matters with bass strings, I've got fender tapes on mine right now, but I've heard LA Bella's are pretty good as well.

Just remember tone is in the fingers man, maybe you need new fingers instead

Fuck off Pete. You are the only one who would know my discord name. I cornered you harder than this nigger.
Roman= Pete, Jesse, Crazyaga

Hey what kind of guitar is this?

It's a Fender Bass VI

Looks like a 2004 mij hhh strat to me

It's a Fender Bass VI

Huh interesting, never seen one before. I didn't even realize it was a bass. Thought it was some kind of weird Jaguar hybrid

homosexual

Edward scissorhands?

There aren't any guitars that are shielded against rf interference during production, are there?

I thought he was memeing

What a fucking idiot you are

These are the worst threads on Sup Forums

It's Robert Smith of "The Cure"

Dude, you're luck. My roomies just been getting into "noise music" and I couldn't be more fucking over it at this point. Just laying his delay through %100 wet delay with like all the feedback turned up, and moans, making whales-like noises while playing 2 chords over and over. He does this for hours. For months now.

thanks friend, was looking for this

Anyone else /plays in a jazz band with electric/ here, I feel like I'm a minority and I get memes out of jam sessions.