/epl/

Is the international break over yet edition

*dab*

I don't get it.

*carves*

*simultaneously dabs and carves*

if Clattenburg hadn't given Vardy a penalty for elbowing Rafael to the ground and then falling at the slightest hint of a tackle, Leicester would never have won the BPL

Enroll now!

Bog sim his sargon

Who will get fired from their national team first:

Big Sam
Ventura

>Big Sam picks practically the same team that lost against Iceland

Great to see England remain exactly the same, as always.

Salt? Well too bad motherfuck

at the very least he'll have them playing in some sort of coherent system, something that hodgson didn't seem to bother with

8 =! 11

>practically

Pet detective?

>Great to see England remain exactly the same, as always.
>exactly the same
>exactly

I unironically would have preferred based Big Sam over Martinez.

In reference to systems and mentality. But hey, lets go with your interpretation.

Thanks. These threads work better when you do as I say.

Klinsmann

>Klingsmunn

If you tell me to get naked, tie myself up, put a ball gag in my mouth and lie hog-tied on the floor watching reruns of 90s MLS I just want to know I will readily do that

>MLS
you sick puppy

Added 2 things, see if you can spot them

Unless you have a entire cucumber up your ass, no deal. If you post pics, I would be OK with you.

he's not a 'glamorous' manager, but i honestly don't think allardyce is that bad. it was a while ago now but he did a great job at bolton

i hope that martinez never manages a team i support. not only can his teams not defend, but he's infuriatingly optimistic and positive after awful performances

Can you spot Big Sam?

>Lennon and Crouch included among the others

If Big Sam isn't big anymore, is he still Big Sam?

Dab University next to the name of our beloved carvery

The gravy cartoon in between Poop and Bog Sim, which I made, the inclusion of which made me feel warm inside

yes, in our hearts

Removed the Uni logo's, added a >de gay and cleanup brennie's shoes

put Stevie's slip over one of the shepard's pies or whatever that is in the red dishes and we'll have reached peak memery

would like to see this badge in there somewhere too, if its not too much hassle

You need the purple tie on 190kgs character

Do you have one that's a bit more clean?

kek I like this idea

think it's supposed to look shit

like this?

filled in a few holes, but its kind of meant to be noticeably 9001hoursinMSpaint-y

fuck, forgot copying to clipboard loses transparency

And to add to You are doing brilliant work dutchbro

and here's the two combined

I still haven't figured out how to curve text in Pixelmator, but I guess this is good enough

then how did you do it, been wondering myself

Added the tie, now just to figure out the Steak logo

I drew a line underneath all the letters that already were there 'Potters' and then rotated every letter individually and aligned them to that line

alright lads I'm knackered
good night

Might do a bunch of crests/logos on the beam above Pep en Wonga, so if anyone has anymore ideas like the Steak city one, please post them

wew

in some versions of powerpoint you can curve text and then copy paste it as an image, doesn't for mine though

now I'm off

>people are unrionically arguing that big sam will be good because of "passion"
ffs

As a nation we really don't understand football

Can we have Hope Solo's vagina as an option on the carvery please?

FC Midgetland could go there

the year is correct btw

Nice, keep them coming

Big Sam can actually into tactics though, unlike woy

That's the thing, he's a good appointment because defensive counter attacking wins tourneys but it's all "BIG SAM WILL SHOW THOSE RICH NANCY BOYS" shit

Well tbf he will also do that

Euros won't know how to handle big andy knockdowns to kevin nolan

Guys someone plz give me a lesson on the infamous British banter. Any insults or crude words are welcomed.

I've always thought the guy in the > photo should be behind the bars near pogbas knife

I'm thinking of the guy who's most commonly posted on sp

This pls

Good morning /tra.. uuh /epl/.

you can stop posting this every thread now

morning lads
where are the matches

Next week,

there's england-slovakia followed by norway-germany

>international break

Zidane is the best manager in the world
fite me

how about no

not cheering me up lads

you sort of are

could really go for a sunday roast tbH

>sunday roast
Go ahead mate, drop the C-bomb

>Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola's decision to allow Joe Hart to leave the club was influenced by the emergence of the club's 20-year-old keeper Angus Gunn. (Sunday Mirror)

His height is 196cm at age 20. So he is not typical spanish manlet keeper. Anyone ever see him play? any chance for him to be the next Hart?

>Angus
hmmm

wouldn't feel right when Bog Sim isn't there
when are England playing?

7 bongs

Disgraceful traitor. Should be playing for Scotland like his dad did

Oh shit he's the son of a low tier old generation talent? So his chance to be GOAT instantly boosted 33%.

Anyone have the picture he mentions?

put the flip in

1) Valencia’s Paco Alcácer, July: “A few years ago I never dreamed I’d be at Valencia, let alone be captain. Now I want trophies for this club, that would be the bomb. When I put this shirt on I feel the tingle, the pride.” August: Joins Barça.

2) Aug 2015: Islam Slimani signs a new Sporting Lisbon five-year deal. “It’s the best decision I ever made. When I hear thousands of Sporting fans call my name I feel it, for me, and for my family. This is the club that made me.” Aug 2016: Requests transfer, joins Leicester.

3) Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuaín, May: “I just feel so loved at Napoli. I feel it more than at any other club.” July: Joins Juve.

• Also following his heart – Moussa Sissoko, 2013: “When I was a kid Arsenal made me dream.” 2014: “Arsenal were always my favourites. I always loved that club, I still love that club. There are a lot of rumours, but I have an agent who takes care of such matters.” June 2016: “As I often said, when I was young Arsenal was the club of my heart. The beautiful Arsenal. We will see.” August: Joins Spurs.

• Most subtle plea: Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez, 16 August, committing his future. Although: “Now, there are two or three clubs in the world, that if they come for me, it definitely makes you think, if you understand what I am trying to say...”

• Plus: best timing - A Football Foundation press release, issued with seven hours left on deadline day as spending passed £1bn, revealing £28.3m went to grassroots in the last six months. “Premier League clubs are investing in the heart of local communities.”

the boots these days really make me wish i still played

Is there anything more scummy than football?*

This

>only one month until the next awful, never ending, international break

Is this how depression feels?

only true plebs hate int breaks

>it definitely makes you think

Depression is more wanting to do something but not willing to do something.

Gl on tuesday

there'd be less breaks if we scrapped the continental cups and only had the world cup

I hate the carvery maymay, but I appreciate the work being put into it

u2

same here

I'm amazed someone would force an absolutely awful meme like this for so long.

You know it's gone too far when shit like has been made.

The Euros are better than the WC tbqh. At least from a European perspective, I don't care about nations like Costa Rica, Senegal or Australia that you get in WCs, but in the Euros they're all cool and familiar.

right, from a european perspective
it's pretty much just him and memegium

>it's pretty much just him and memegium
exactly
it's fucking sad

I'll be honest, even I don't find it that funny anymore, but I'm teaching myself to do that kind of stuff so I enjoy that

>the international break will never be over

>2016
>reading any media during the transfer window