Rain drop

Rain drop

all of these girls have been cummed into multiple times, jizzed in their mouth, all over their face, just joylessly belittled with no love. my dick is soft and im happy about it

Almost said right then I saw her knees.

3 > 1 > 2

how do you know and why does it matter?

assuming you speak a semitic language i agree

the first one is objectively the hottest. see me after class

sex is a good thing

>why does it matter
Absolutely disgusting

When love and intimacy is involved, I agree. Loveless sex is damaging to the psyche

well, why does it matter? I don't give a fuck what other people are up to

1 > 3 > Background > 2

Studies have shown that women who have promiscuous sex are more likely to get divorced and suffer from depression later on in life and this directly impacts society in a major way. You should give a fuck about this

Marry Fuck Kill

fuck fuck fuck kill(myself)

Oh goddammit i meant marry kill fuck

Link to these studies? I've been reading stuff on the Hoover Institution's website and Public Discourse that always mention such studies, but they never link to them :(

Fuck Sup Forums say fuckinf drop top

Yeah but look at that great body on 2

I don't plan to marry them, I just plan to have sex with them. We could use more people killing themselves anyway as long as they're people who are no good for anything besides fucking. It's a win win, once they're too old to be sexy anymore they'll kill themselves and it'll thin out the population.

t. 2

DROP TOP

>flattest chest
>narrowest hips
>tattoo

YOU FEEL SO GOOD UPON MY LIPS
JUST LIKE RAIN DROP

ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵐᶦᶫᵉˢ ᵃʷᵃʸ

How the fuck?

>ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵐᶦᶫᵉˢ ᵃʷᵃʸ

ONE

ALL
DAY

then 3, then 2 when im drunk

no

ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵃ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵐᶦᶫᵉˢ ᵃʷᵃʸ

ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ, ᵗᶦᶰʸ ᵏᵉʸᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʸᵖᵉˢ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ

well done bro you win. we bow down to you, the almighty virgin

who cares seriously

as long as they aren't diseased who cares

t. biological imperative

good point

your future wife is being used as a human toilet right now

they seem kind and relatively smart tho

>I don't plan to marry them, I just plan to have sex with them. We could use more people killing themselves anyway as long as they're people who are no good for anything besides fucking. It's a win win, once they're too old to be sexy anymore they'll kill themselves and it'll thin out the population.
Does that get your weenie hard to think about?

No one is Jesus my boy

And your future wife's future husband is being a prissy bitch on a Wombology Discussion Forum