I work for LIDL ask me anything Sup Forums

I work for LIDL ask me anything Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/venderstrooik/sets/lidl-music
youtube.com/watch?v=s6K_wkN6opc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the UK? What's your age and wage?

When did you start giving up on life?

Aren't you gonna answer you stupid cunt?

Seems like the faggot is too bust stocking shelves

how does it feel knowing you failed at life?

Spain, the pic is a random one from google image. 19. I get 12k a year, very low. (Like 8,5h an hour)

Man we are struggling at home so I had to find a part time job while studying law. It sucks but I guess im fine now

do you have any nasty stories to share? Lidl has a reputation for shitty quality products here.

Dunno if I failed but working there is shit tbh

I have to clean the bathrooms right, so we don't know who did it but there was a condom right where someone shit diarrea, like liquid SHIT. Disgusting stuff.

Where you from? They actually do pretty good products, second to Aldi.

Greece, it's the poor man's store and I mean poor for the Greek standards

You can't say that, here in England I'm surrounded by millions of scabby people who have convinced themselves that Lidl and Aldi are somehow the best thing since fapping.

It would break their hearts to know it's as shit as it seems and that they are just poorfags and not 'smart shoppers'

Ya, que eres español, hablare español, que les follen a los guiris.

lel, we even make jokes about its bad quality.

Do you shop there yourself?

fucking traitor

we made a music playlist for the almight LIDL

soundcloud.com/venderstrooik/sets/lidl-music

f

I don't know what this is.
What is this?

Even us in Denmark make fun of Aldi's and Lidl's shitty quality products

Poor by Greek standards is pretty poor.

What do you think about this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=s6K_wkN6opc

What's it look like, dipshit?

>Aldi
>Shitty quality

You dun goofed

Because regular supermarkets have vastly superior product and are never trying to scam you with HFCS and TRANSFATS (for example).

Get your facts straight. You just feel better for paying higher markup.

>Inb4 doesen't make discount stores any better

No shit. The food industry is out of control no matter where you buy anything.
And the health food and biological produce standards are taking advantage of our bare ignorant and apolitical butts.

aaahhh the other day I was on france and needed food, bought like 10 kilos of meat and it was all bad. fuck you

>mfw just started shopping at Lidl (UK)
>mfw the quality and price of their meat is better than any other supermarket

enjoy your horse meat

What horse meat, French faggot :^)

>not invisible bass solo

its a discounter shits supposed to be cheap.

They tried to establish themselves in Norway some years back. It did not go well.

All their products are litterally the cheapest EU crap u can imagine. In the end there were only niggers buying cheap rice there.

They bailed and left allot of empty shops.

I shopped there twice. Never again.

>People pay premium for horse meat
>Add it to regular burgers
>People get upset

WHY

>is bothered by horse meat

true

whats wrong with horse meat? horse meat in lasagne is no reason to be upset.

Number one reason being that it was not disclosed, and because 90% of civilized people in the West aren't predisposed towards eating fucking everything they can get their hands on as long as it says "meat" like someone like you.

This. I don't understand why it is morally ok to kill and eat a cow, but not a horse.

How bad is it? in France only sandniggers shop here

It's purely about culture. In some cultures it's okay to eat dog. It's which country you grew up in.

horse meat > cow

>8,5h and hour
>8,5h
>h
you mean €?
How long you're working for lidl now?

>Horse meat
>Bad
I never understood you retards

I'm OP. I'll try to answer to everything here. I get paid 8,5€/h. Shitty job. They also make u work with "german" standards so we are like 3 ppl for a full shop. At the end im working like a slave but here in Spain you won't find better jobs to complement with your studies.

Yes, the place is shit. Only immigrants come to buy here, everything is shit-tier quality and that's where we get our profits from-- Also I attended a course that they made me do, in two years they are planning to expand to EEUU to compete with WalMart or whatever the fuck it's called.

The place inside the shop where most of the money is made nowadays is called Non-food. We sell stuff like winter jackets, skiing apparel and such.

I work nights at Lidl in the UK
Its pretty good.
I've worked there for around 8 years now.
I get around £10.00 and hour

I'm glad you are doing what you do user, I'm working as a cashier during the day, full shift (6-8 hours)

EEUU? It's USA, alright?
Lotsa luck to them, competing with almighty Wal-Mart.

In Finland, LIDL is the best place to do your groceries. It's cheap and the quality is the same or even better than in our lead supermarkets.

However, the service is shit. Fucking bottle recycling machines are always full or broken and the lines are long as shit due to the fact there are always like two people working there.

I worked on the tills for 3 years while I was at university
It's very mentally draining and the shifts feel slow.
The nights make 10 hours feel like 4 because you have time restrictions to meet. You aren't clock watching all day.

I don't have to wear a uniform and can listen to music/books all night while I work.

I see my store manager for 5 mins in the evening and 5 mins in the morning as I manage the nights. It's nice not to have someone on your back all day.

ASL?

That's 100% the company's fault. There's only 3 ppl there who have to look after the whole shop. They don't want to pay employees for their job.

That's so cool. I find myself looking at the clock all the time.

???

We also get pretty decent benefits in the UK stores, which increase the longer you work there.

You get yearly pay rises as well as discount on stuff like health insurance and 10% discount on all the stock.

If you work nights you get a yearly free private healthcare physical.

Say what you like about Lidl but they look after their staff.

>West aren't predisposed towards eating fucking everything they can get their hands on as long as it says "meat" like someone like you.

My perception always was that horse meat is considered a delicacy.

According to wiki horse meat in european countries is described anywhere from just "available" to "highly appreciated"
Except for britbongs for some reason.

It's not that Horse meat is a bad thing.
The issue was the false advertising.
That the package said beef instead of beef and horse.

While I mostly share this opinion.

I think it is mainly the "horse meat being a bad thing" driving media sensationalism.

I'm convinced there are tons of misdeclarations on food products all the time that just don't make it anywhere.

what the fuck ? I worked for lidl as a minijob for a short amount of time and I got 11€/hour immidiately as the lowest faggot you could be in a lidl.

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

what the fuck ? I worked for lidl as a minijob for a short amount of time and I got 11€/hour immidiately as the lowest faggot you could be in a lidl.

Even considering working in lidl ever.

Why do people ever settle for dead end jobs.

I sincerely can't wait for automated means for production.

Lidl's my favourite store but what the fuck is up with those coconut things without the shell, I never see anyone buying them and some of them had mold on them, this is in london aswell so suprised they were sitting there long enough to get mold

I heard on the morning radio that they were coming to America soon and would be hiring.

do you know what minijob means? I worked there while having another job to pay for my grandmothers retirement home, but have fun on your high horse you colossal faggot. kys

somethings seriously wrong for 10 an hour m8. I did the odd couple of nights at primark and our wages pretty much doubled from midnight to 6am. You're being shafted hard/

I have a minijob as well.
EE drafting.

My high horse is quite fine, thanks!

Newfag

>Say what you like about Lidl but they look after their staff

This, as well as Aldi.

Samefaggot

Why are you so angry?

Lmao USA getting cucked by the Germans

Bump

I make about $5,000 a day at home.
umad poorfag?

don't be mad boy.

You ever shop at Aldi? Or get to work with your stuff in an Aldi bag?

Bro are you from catalonia? Baix llobregat here.

>Or get to work with your stuff in an Aldi bag?

Lol why?

you apparently

WHY THE FUCK is there never Oregano?. There are always Dill/Oregano cartons next to each other and Dill gets to replace Oregano once its empty. Like you fucker never order new Oregano. I have 3 fucking LIDLs in my place and they all do that shit!

Do you stream games?

Sounds like a Lidl in the Netherlands to me

If lidl was italian...

Do you know where to get a free keep2share account that works?

Bump fin/b/ro. Croatia here, the best markets are spar and konzum(fucking expensive tho) but nothing can beat lidl when it comes to cheap and delicious booze, candy, ice cream and baked goods... It's basically the best store for stoners ever created!

Que tristeza de supermercado ponerle un puto hilo musical y algo de vidilla por parte de los empleados, parece que estoy en un funeral cada vez q entro hijos de puta

If Carlsberg did Oregano...we'd probably be the best in the world at it.

Holy kek, that's one hell of an asshole though