>Our brain is what makes us superior to other animals
>Only protected by 6,5 milimeters of bone and some thin membranes
>No real way to protect the thing that makes us superior to other animals

>Badgers are one of the stupidest animals
>It has a tiny brain that's only used to follow instincts
>Yet it has the thickest skull compared to it's size
>It's neck and shoulder can be run over by a car without taking any damage
>Thick fur and hide is almost impossible to penetrate
>Can protect itself with teeth, claws, and is able to chase down and kill most prey even lions
>Runs almost as fast as an average human
Is this that "evolution" and "natural selection" you atheists are talking about? If evolution is true why haven't humans "evolved" to be stronger and more durable?

Check mate, atheists

>invented clothes
>invented houses
>invented cars
>invented guns
>invented fucking nukes
Don't be a faggot

Everything you say is true and right. No more need to keep talking about it. I am now a theist. I believe in your god now.

Not to mention adapting to ones environment
Humans are the best at it
We can adapt anywhere

>2/10
>here's your (you)

>No real way to protect the thing that makes us superior to other animals
Yeah sure.

>100s of badgers die on the roads everyday
shut up op, you drunk faggot

What are Tools, Trebeck?

t. badger

nice dubs, but you forgot

>invented making animals extinct

>bad use of energy
>trade offs (we are as fast as a badger but we can stand on hind legs and reach high places)
>invented clothes
>if we had thick skulls our heads would be too heavy and large
>i fell for this bait but idgaf

We didn't invent that you moron, we merely found a way to fast track it

Also of course we are, adaptation nigger

Have you read about evolution actually? It works from a bottom-up genetic mutation (I'll dumb it down for you). That means if that species never had to adapt to a situation, then their phenotypes will not start to express because the genotypes are never created. Humans don't need thick fur and skulls to handle the pressure of a fucking tiger crunch because we are able to not get into those situations. Badgers are so dumb that the ancestors who had harder skulls had an advantage over the soft skull ones. Oh and by the way, evolution and natural selection don't are not an argument against God, just your stuck in your ways and failure to adapt religion.

He meant honey badger. They eat bees and don't give a fuck about their stings, they can withstand a hyena bite, they kill lions and fuck lionesses, they eat hippos for lunch, a single honey badger can tear an elephant's head off with one swipe of its paw, crocodiles carry them across rivers and beg not to be murdered.

Read more carefully.
Keyword was
>making

Annnd... Weakest Bait Award Goes to OP the Faggot

Animals going extinct is literally the basis of evolution

Nature has made things extinct. Environment has made things extinct. It isn't always spontaneous dude

But i like dick

>Humans are the smartest being to ever walk the earth
>yet you don't know the difference between it's and its

Making as in making them go extinct on purpose. Or even comprehensing the meaning of something going extinct.

Fuck you guys.

>and the crust of ignorance remains unbroken

>if evolution is true why haven't humans "evolved" to be stronger and more durable?

because humans don't have a necessity to due their ability to create stuff that protects their body.

OMG, even though OP could not be here, I'll accept this award on his behalf. He wanted me to mention Jesus of course because he watches everything.(tearing up and having trouble speaking)..I'd like to thank the religion that has me reread the same book over and over and burn others...I'm just so glad that this post is still alive..thank you, all of you and God Bless

Our brains protect our brains

They went extinct because they possessed valuable resources we wanted. So we took them because we are much more advanced and intelligent.

This is literally what happens in a lot of extinctions, a new species comes along which is better at harvesting and collecting a given resource in an area, driving the other species out and as a result going extinct or near extinction.

Would that make us the first species to attempt to conserve life?

That you took the time to type that means you should really reflect on your life.

The only things we made extinct on purpose are viruses that cause severe diseases. And even they aren't really extinct, we keep them in labs just for the fun of it.

Well preserve the lives outside our species, yes.

So anyone who says "humans r evul" are retards. We are probably the most thoughtful and caring species on the planet, almost every other species of animals are selfish pricks that only care about their own survival.

>takingthebait.png

Because we haven't needed it you dumbfuck. After fire all those animals were like.

>"you see that bright shit son? That shit hurts like hell"

TL:DR
OP is being a faggot again

Now while it's admirable that it can withstand being run over and whatnot, it's should be mentioned I am the one driving the car. I am the danger it faces. This is evolution. I am on top. I am prepared to kill because my brain has created many ways to do it, efficient and/or fun. I am man.

I do not have to worry about the badger, it should worry about me. And that's evolution.

Yes I know all this.
Humans can make badgers go extinct on purpose, badgers can't do that to humans. We have that OPTION, they don't. That is all I fucking meant.

Survival of the fittest PETA!

Your point is meaningless and doesn't have any real talking points outside of semantics.

Why is that, because you say I should. Im good, thanks for the unwarranted hyper-criticism

If the human skull was thicker, all women would die in childbirth. Human childbirth in the natural state is already dangerous enough without making babies' heads even more monstrously large than they already are.

I am a theist, but you are just a dumbass.

It has the point that human intelligence makes us hands down superior in comparison to any other animal. We are in control of the planet and, if we so choose, we could make any threatening species extinct with a little effort.

>i keep getting proved wrong so I'm tweaking my answer to sound not wrong

And I don't think anyone argues with you?

I'm still not entirely sure what it is you're trying to prove.

He switched his answer because he realized he's not only wrong but sounds like a moron

My original point was that we have invented making animals extinct (on purpose) and that we are the only species that can even understand the whole concept.

No you're not, you're a fucking fat kid browsing Sup Forums.

It sounds like you're a fucking faggot go suck a badgers dick you retarded nigger

So you stepped back to being wrong
Just stop while you're behind

oh yeah? do you see badgers running for president? maybe trump's hair but still

>able to chase down and kill most prey even lions
I have never heard of a badger, not even a honey badger, killing a lion. Fending them off, yes, but killing one? You're full of shit.

t.butthurt badger

And we are the only species that has made an attempt to preserve the lives and well being of other species for no other reason than compassion.

So once again, this is all just meaningless semantics.

If humans do it intentionally, its called ARTIFICIAL selection, like we did with taking wolves from dogs. Evolution is because of an environmental or organismal advantage. So forced extinction is not evolution, while extinction say because of disease or a disadvantage, that is evolution

No?
My previous post was just repeating my first post here
How's that taking a step back

No he isn't, honey badgers are badass, trips don't lie

Evolution isn't about what's best, it's about what works.

i.e. idiocracy

Okay you're all fucking stupid
While it is true that humans are the only organisms that have "consciously" caused extinction, most of the time it is due to unforeseen consequences or niggers being niggers, it's not like a country up and decided "hey let's exterminate X animal", the one time we did that for a good cause WWII happened

Poor kid, got all the heat that OP wanted.

>Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Still though, it's because we have no natural predators. There is no precedant that makes having a thicker skull evolutionarily advantageous. If, say, tomorrow it started raining chunks of ice as big as bowling balls, and this continued for a couple of millenia, then naturally those with a thick skull would have a higher likelihood of procreation and therefore have a higher likelihood to pass n their "thick skull" genes. Fast forward a dew more hundred thousnd years and most if not all humans have skulls as thick as badgers.

Check mate evolution debunkers

Because you changed it from inventing it to having the capacity and now it's inventing it again
Even after it was proved wrong. Stop clinging to your original point- it's wrong.

You're a moron because I never argued against us consciously bringing the end
>what is Asia
But we didn't invent ending species
It was already around
Read before you try to step in, dickweed

That helmet doesn't protect anything. It was only makxe to protect from shrapnel

>doesn't protect anything
>was made to protect
Pick one

The OP is saying in a way that humans aren't the apex species on the planet.
Humans probably aren't evolution's best creation per se, but claiming that they're not the best species to rule this planet is retarded.
We are all just wasting time here so what does it matter
How do these things not walk hand in hand? Inventing something and having the capacity to it.
Are you happy if I say that humans invented the concept of making something extinct.

>doesn't protect
>makxe to protect

Natural selection, 80% of our nutritional intake goes to supplement brain activity and the rest is devided, our brains give of the ability to out think the other mammals, and therefore overpower them in technology even early humans instead of claws we used hardend spears and if they break we run. Believe it or not we have a large amount of endurance compared to other animals, most animals if they are predators (and most grass eating pray) have quick bursts but slow down fast. A human (and tribes do this to this day) will chase a deer let it sprint and slow down, and jog after it and as this cycle continues eventually the deer tires to the point it can no longer walk and the tribe kills and eats it. Even top predators have the same problem , take cheetahs for example fastest animal on land, only has about 15 sec of speed before it has to stop and lay down for hrs . Op you are a dumb ass.

Who is this cutie?

I have the capacity to piss in your mouth. Did I invent pissing in mouths?

Probably not, I don't know for sure
But someone did and only after then they had the capacity to do that

Sounds like you just spelled out a better argument against intelligent design than you did against evolution.

You guys are all fucking stupid and are arguing over the tiniest discrepancy in OP's shithead logic even though he's just a retarded faggot, all of you are proof of natural selection because your shit genes won't carry on you failures

Exactly my point. Other species before us were causing extinction. We didn't invent it, triple nigger

I will bite for the sake of this argument, people have evolved a brain and can pass the info from generation to generation, that's evolution too, but is scripted in tools, technology, art, religion. But religion now has evolved into strict and unjust rules, this takes our human evolution back, thats why people are "atheists" or just don't have a religion. The modern humans should have their own individual religions and stop talking about it, because if they do, they look like idiots, more idiots than the "atheists".

Look up pursuit hunting, then tell me early humans weren't scary as shit. Humans can run further and longer than any other animal by a lot. Dogs are the only ones that can keep up. And our tools are better than evolution.

Youre the one with shit genes here, nigger. Humans strive for problem solving. Coming up with a solution and having competition drives the species forward. What are you doing, posting in ylyl threads and poorly attempting to troll? Get your nigger genes out of this thread.

Point was made.

Yes. We invented doing that on purpose.
Exactly my point.

huh never thought about it like that
nice

i still hope oneday a worthy predator appears though, nothing microbial doe plis

So essentially, humans are the best at running away because the ooga booga cave niggers had to run away from tigers and shit
You guys are literally arguing over whether it's possible to invent extinction, like wtf kind of retarded shit is that, obviously it's not OP is a fucking moronic shithead who deserves no attention, and that's that
But no every time he posts some more moronic diarrhea that somehow came out of his autism induced brain functions, you respond more
Learn to avoid b8 and retards you fucking idiot

Ok you're intentionally fucking up right now. If we invented it how come other species have hunted species to extinction in the past- before we were around
>durr hurr they didn't know better
They still invented it
>I didn't say we invented it I said we knowingly do it
Not always, we've accidentally caused the end of species as well
>durr hurr but we invented it
Just shut your fucking hole

>not always
That still means he's right on the account of doing it on purpose sometimes you fucking idiot
Although the fact that his retarded brain thinking we can invent instinction is like saying we invented the solar system because someone was like "wait maybe this is how it looks"

I suppose you're right. I am being retarded
>can't argue with an irrational person
I guess *I'm* the triple nigger

Wow i didn't realize this for all this time i have been an atheist i never thought of it like that. Wow. Maybe ill visit a church soon. What have i wasted my life on, believing in atheism?

>extinction
And I never argued against doing it on purpose you turd

>check mate
Says somebody without arguments.
Kek

We are evolving our bodies to accommodate technology since the first cavemen started using tools. our final form will be similar to what grey aliens are described as.

>other species have hunted species to extinction in the past
>They still invented it
There's your problem.

There has been no whale that thought "these sharks are gonna eat my babies, better bunch up together and kill each and every one until that >species< is no more."
Or a lion that thinks "if I hunt this breed of deer too much they might become extinct"

Humans have come up with the concept that there's a finite number of each animal and if something kills them all that species is no more and can't ever be again. And that we can do it if we wish to.

its

the word is "its"

Modern humans are not the smartest. men from Nehendert's cave had a bigger brain, and better physical capacities

This actually makes sense. And explains encounters we have had with "extraterrestrials " it's really future us studying early them. Or molding us to a better image.