Anyone who has fucked a lot of girls 7+

Anyone who has fucked a lot of girls 7+

tell me what is your secret?

I need to lose my V. Literally tearing myself apart. I have no social game.

Is redpill factual? only guys who have fucked cute-hot girls, I won't settle.

post proof too, of like you laying in bed with a hot girl or something. prove it ain't b8

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/
heartiste.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rules of crossfit:

1. Always talk about crossfit...

Not be an ugly fuck, Know how to hold a conversation and not be afraid to actually make a move.

You have no social game because women 100% recognize that you're only trying to get in their pants. You may not even fucking realize it, but they do. They're women and (presumably) attractive so they deal with it every waking moment of their lives.

Separate yourself from the other betas trying to suck up and impress them. Focus on other shit (job, career, sports, hobbies, literally anything) and stop trying to make yourself attractive to them.

You'll eventually find the opposite will happen; they will start going out of their way trying to impress you because you're have value (you have money, you're in shape, you have a career ahead of you, etc).

Virginity is literally a social construct. I mean, besides the fact you haven't had sex (that may be true), nobody who matters fucking cares whether you're a virgin or not.

How do you do if you dont have friends ?

Learn to read body language, actually make a move and don't be afraid to tell them you will fuck them without coming off as creepy

Okay so don't act like you're trying to get into their pants. This is what I do but how the hell do you make a move?

Not going to post proof, because the reason I've slept with 10+ women is that I've paid for those sexual services. Just go to a country where paying for sex isn't illegal, bring a bunch of cash, and get it over with.

All women I've bought sex from have been very attractive, 7+ all the way up to 9+, whereas the only woman I've slept with without paying for it - my wife - is more or less butt ugly. Thank God for prostitution!

>make a move

Stop trying to make a fucking move. You're saying "make a move" like there's some secret 5 step system to guarantee a woman slobbers on your dick and this is what women probably see when you approach them.

Doing things other than hunting for pussy (as I outlined above) will get you into the social circles of females who, if you've followed the previous steps, will see your worth as a companion and a human being and will "make moves" on you.

Then, like the other dude said, it's about reading body language and realizing "Oh shit, she wants my penis" and just going with the flow.

Be confident, be yourself, and just hold a conversation long enough for her to realize you're someone interesting and worth keeping around.

If it matters that much, go to Backpage and find some young, clean girl you can pay to stick your dick in. Once that first one is out of the way, focus on other shit aside from females and they will come to you.

Thanks bro, gonna just get fit for military and if people want to be my friend then so be it. I'm not going to go out of my way and try.

This

I'm 5'3", out of shape, not very ugly with a completely average cock. BUT, I'm capable of talking about whatever she wants to talk about while being able to make her laugh. I've fucked 6/10 to 10/10. If you can read the body language you literally know if you get to bang or nah. And be confident that's about it. Pic related, ass of one of the grillz I fucked.

> I'm capable of talking about whatever she wants to talk about while being able to make her laugh

How

By getting to know them, what they like, what they react positively and negatively to.

Find a cologne or deodorant that has a chocolaty sent to it chocolate makes bitches horny also helps if your attractive

Litterally just flirt with girls until one flirts back. There aren't any rules. They want to impress you too. It's like cat and mouse, you're both gagueing eachothers reaction. just smile and don't overthink it.

Listen and follow up with a question. If you know about the topic give your take on the topic if not, inquire about the topic

Charisma dude. I'm an average looking man, but I have a lot of charisma. Make people laugh, even if it's at your expense. Women love that. At least for me.

>I won't settle.
Good luck with that, Virginia.

since when was 7 girls a lot? i'd fucked 7 girls before I turned 17... 24 now with 35ish

Spent my youth trying to fuck someone from every state in the union. I made it till 34 states until I got married. I remember once when I was out in north Idaho I was talking to a table of bitches in a bar. 2 of the bitches with easy 7/10 but both were from California and I had hit plenty of Cali sluts. The 4/10 in the middle was a chubby nerd from New Mexico. I immediately started gaming the bitch. Other 2 couldn't believe it and were all over me. Fucked the fat bitch and punched another hole in my US map... Now that I think about it... Totally worth it.

First step....settle. That cute girl you want will be nothing compared to a slam pig. Seriously, amazing no-strings sex which is practice for the girl you want to impress.

25 yo / 37 girls here and hopefully bumping that number up this weekend, got a date tomorrow.

Background info: i look like shit and i rarely shower, but people here think because you are from a latin country you are slightly interesting, also im an asshole. add mdma or speed to the mix and you get easy lays and nice times.

aka thenetherlands

Look op I will make it simple for you.

The entire time you have been trying to impress women so they will let you be with them. Wrong. They need to think they are missing out if they are not with you. LIVE your life in a way people want to be a part of it. Make them think being with or around you is making them better. That's why rich assholes don't even have to hit on women. They simply talk about all the cool shit in their live and the girl thinks, holy fuck that sounds awesome. Maybe if I suck his dick he will take me/buy me/get me in...

I'm my 30 years I've had sex with over 50 women (honestly list count). What works for me is treating all of them like exactly the same as you would a dude (none of this white knight shit), have a sense of humor, confidence, tell them what you want. I'm fat and hairy, and I still get by. But I've fucked/dated/married anywhere from 4-9+'s.

pay them, works every time

Don't be cringe worthy. Find a hobby apply yourself. Because women like people who can apply themselves to stuff that shows off delicate finger work. Guitar, carpentry, cooking, making shit. You need to be good at something. And anime and video games are never going to get you paid. No matter how hard you try. Be original. Learn how to grow pot. Women who smoke get horny. I don't smoke weed I just grow it and they show up because they know I have a shit ton. I get freebies so do they. Some know that life. They thought they could coast through life in their looks and wouldn't look my best twice before they realized they had to be a trophy wife now or turn into Lohan.

Cringe I bet you wear off white because of sweat wife beaters and show off that pit bull tattoo you think is so FUCKING cool.

Op please post photo of yourself we need to see what kind of autistic mess were dealing with first.

Get off b
Get interested in a variety of real life shit
Work out daily
Put yourself into social settings that are relatively guided, like intramural sports or outdoor activities in general
Make situational conversation
Dont be a fucking pleb

This

that tat is a white supremacist id thought it was funny since im a beanerm i rather use black , whites for faggots and coke dealers

reverse search, im glad your edgyness can be mirrored unto others on 3chan

usually i do a rant when i see topics like this but i'm tired and hungry. Basically just go out, start talking to people, do more stuff, start chatting with girls, ask them out, dont be afraid to get rejected, dont see rejection of failure as a bad thing

Start off by lurking these sites. Read up on what to do and how to make it your own.

returnofkings.com/

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/

heartiste.wordpress.com/

Do you play video games? (I am going to go out on a limb here and assume you do).

For example if you play WoW - Make an alt on Moon Guard (server). Go to Goldshire - Lion's Pride Inn. There are a lot of degenerates hanging out there. Practice your "game" on them. Learn what works and what doesn't. Yes I know it is ERP (Erotic Role Play) and not for real but if you can start to successfully pull people who are there for ERP it will help build your confidence and you can make your mistakes there instead of in the real world.

It will build confidence that you can take from that world into ours.

alcohol.
be in places where people drink it.

This

...and these things are to make yourself interesting. I've slept with over 20 girls, and none are fugly bitches. At least by my standards. I was a bartender, and I worked out regularly. They also love a well dressed guy. Get yourself signed up for one of those online clothing stylists, they can help you with a good look. Aside from that be confident, and yourself. Good luck user...

>be confident, and yourself

Well which fucking one is it cause it can't be both!

underrated post!

This sounds like advice for getting laid when you are like 30, and OP sounds more like a teenager. Correct me if I am wrong.

All you need to do to get laid as a teenager is learn how to talk to girls. Have a good sense of humor and be willing to just talk a lot and be fun to be around. If a girl likes being around you a lot, who is gonna be right there when she gets horny?

^This is good advice also

OP seeing how you replied to this annon I have no faith in you getting laid.

You didn't understand what he was trying to say at all.

This guy here knows his shit. Be social, be yourself, be confident in your priorities and your own happiness. Sex is just a result of women seeing you as a worthwhile companion not a predator.

one of the important things to remember is to not try to be like a fekking over alpha negro.
>post proof too, of like you laying in bed with a hot girl or something. prove it ain't b8
See, this is why girls don't like you. they know you are a cancerous pathetic human being not worth a splitsecond of their time

Party

I didn't say it was easy! If it were everyone would be pounding pussy left and right! Right?

This, literally this. There's no secret just be good looking and be able to hold a conversation if neither of these apply to you, lower your standards or just stop trying because you're never going to get it

>just be good looking and be able to hold a conversation

welp