Recently started dating a girl with a penis

Recently started dating a girl with a penis.

How can I make sure that it is a feminine penis so that I can be certain I am not gay?

Let her cum on your face

ask her what size condoms she buys

>How can I make sure that it is a feminine penis
Wee Willie Weenus

Give it 3 pats. not to hard, but also not very soft. firm. if it springs, then that's one test passed, nearly feminine penis confirmed. the second test, to be certain that you are dealing with a genuine feminine penis, is to show a picture of it to your mum, i'm sure, like most people's mum's, she used to be a huge slut, and has seen fuck loads of cocks, (if your mum wasn't a raging slut back in the day, ask a mates mum). just show her the picture, and if she pauses before commenting, this is 100% confirmed feminine penis.(if she passed the first test of course!). Good luck to you and your new hot gf dude! (remember not to put it in your mouth, that's still super gay xD )

>Recently started dating a man with brain damage.
>How can I lie to myself after sucking and fucking with him so I can tell myself I am not gay even though I lust for cock?

FTFY

Who is that? If your GF looks like that, who cares?

Only when it touched the back of your throat are you gay. Also balls touching.

If it has a dick, it ain't a chick. congrats on becoming a homo Op

Stop lying to yourself. you know who that is, you fucking batty boy.

>girl
>feminine penis
>not gay

if precum drips from it while you pound her butt and and hit her prostate hard it is feminine penis

as if you dont want to run your tongue up and down that feminine penis and make it squirt feminine penis juice

Who cares of you're gay or not? If it gives you a boner, stick your dick in it.

>feminine penis
There is no such thing

If you want to fuck a real man then you're straight.

Stick it in your ass. If it tingles northward, you're gay. If it tingles southward, you're fine.

Just because I called him a batty boy, Doesn't mean I'm not one mate. Suck bare cocks 4 days blud.

You're in denial like that guy who got buttfucked by a tranny in the ass and proclaimed he was no longer a virgin Op

There is no thing like feminine penis. If you live that thing at it has a dick you are gay

The end result is always the same anyway

Do you just wanna have AIDS?

Bad test because if it turns out that the penis isn't feminine, OP will be a confirmed fag who took it in the ass. We need a safe test.

refer to

If OP is a fag he's alrady a fag, testing will only confirm. No need to live in the Nile.

As long as it's smaller than your penis, you're OK

>>Feminine penis
God has truly abandoned us