What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIuaG4jTrCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areni-1_winery
multimedia.peacecorps.gov/multimedia/audio/languagelessons/georgia.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is it

wine drinking mountain people

see that other purple orthodox chistian country near greece?

nothing. now fuck off

fuck the germans

Dude, you, out of all people, really don't know what happens in England?

Below South Carolina

I figured they would be vodkaniggers given the proximity to Russia

I think it's a country neighbouring Armenia

>oldest wine comes from Georgia
>starts talking about slavshits

oldest winery was found in Armenia m8 look it up

oh boy, its you again

would love to visit but their language is borderline impossible and none of them speak english

Greece should be red/blue too.

wine comes from Georgia
Greeks brought it then to the rest of Europe

it is
but it's less shit than its neighbor. trust me, i'm a connoiseur
youtube.com/watch?v=NIuaG4jTrCc

pluto was armenian before marsians took it from you

Unibrows

I am visiting in May, I heard the people are very nice so hopefully that will be good enough to get by.

do you speak any georgian?

>when pic related calls you shitskin
d e l u s i o n a l

elves

why dont you troll turkish threadS?

learn some russian and you'll have no problem

>The Areni-1 winery is a 6100-year-old winery that was discovered in 2007 in the Areni-1 cave complex in the village of Areni in the Vayots Dzor province of the Republic of Armenia by a team of Armenian and Irish archaeologists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areni-1_winery

FACTS

russian is just as difficult, I would rather learn Georgian because I would have no use for Russian other than to communicate with Georgians.
Do you know of any books on learning your language btw?

0 georgian, and I can only read very. very basic russian.

The earliest known evidence of wine comes from Georgia (Caucasus) in Eurasia, where 8000-year-old wine jars were foun

arent there groups with a tourist guide?

source?

wikipedia
wine

nice country, great to visit in summer
try hachapuri, chahokhbili, kindzmarauli
stay away from satsivi, tkemali. georgian souses are mostly aquired taste

Who the fuck travels with a tour group? Thats basic as fuck.

>inb4 real traveller

>hachapuri
this is very nice
we got a lot from georgians after a wedding

Why Georgiana on the internet so rude? I've been to Georgia recently and I haven't met a frendlier nation.

There are very few books/apps available to learn Georgian. Some time ago I've found some on-line books/excercises from A1 to B1 level, but I have no idea where that was... I remember just that it was a Georgian site with English translation available

try to find a personal guide

Amazing food and wine tbqh. I'd sell my family into slavery for a Georgian restaurant in my city

All I know about Georgia is that they have the best flag in the world, and Stalin was from there and he was an asshole.

i've just found this resource which looks very good from peace corps Georgia
multimedia.peacecorps.gov/multimedia/audio/languagelessons/georgia.zip

Pretty nice warm country with beautiful mountains, amazing hospitality traditions, tasty spicy food, loud catchy music and rather hairy but nevertheless sexy girls.

Good red wine, nice lazy people.

AND GEORGIA'S ALWAYS ON MY M-M-M-M-M-M-MIND!

>stay away from tkemali

ohh poor you, red tkemali is fucking delicous

Basically Georgia isn't a European country and never will be like Armenia but its white unlike Armenia which is quite literally shitskin.

t. ""Laz""

>shitskin

t.family is actually from from Europe and European unlike yours

I'm sorry to say, but the Armenians I've seen were quite darker than the Turks I've seen.

>Serb defending Turks
>Armenians in Serbia: 222
Hmmm really made me think...

>defending Turks

I mean when I saw them on vacation, in Greece. How am I defending them, stop being a child, I'm just posting my opinion supported by anecdotal evidence.

>he thinks that saying x is whiter than y = defending x

Racist scum, there's nothing wrong with being a shitskin.

Turks weren't even being discussed, idk why you brought them up. Where did you meet Armenians? There aren't any in Serbia

Is it Asia or Europe?

>satsivi, tkemali
This is the best of Georgian food, you Russians understand nothing.

I thought Georgian youth no longer speaks Russian.

>I thought Georgian youth no longer speaks Russian.
we speak russian. it's just become less popular than english

Abkhazia and South Ossetia are ___

Georgians and Armenians always fling shit at eachother on who's White and who's European. Armenians are always louder, I just wanted to point out that on average they're darker than the Turks, I found it ironic.

Aesthetics

Are you serious? Armenians always talk about history then Georgians get triggered about "muh alphabet" and start posting shitty fb-tier memes about how they're nordic aryan masterrace and Armenians are shitskin which is ridiculous.
That's literally every thread about Armenians/Georgians in a nutshell kek

...Good. Gtfo from us.

>Armenians always talk about history
>history

Just proved my pont kek

jew

Armenians are completely mena like Iranians. Some Turks have balkanfag genes which is why Armenians are darker than Turks.

Hacкoлькo бeзoпacнo этo, oтдыхaть в Гpyзии, yчитывaя пoлитичecкyю cитyaцию пocлeдних тpёх-чeтыpёх лeт?

I am a Laz

There are Armenian communities even in Albania and Estonia, amongst other eastern and Balkan euro countries. Armenians are Jews like that.

Armenians are shitskins and Georgians are considerably lighter. Both are darker than Turks and Turks are quite dark.

I M A Laz

Well, nothing wrong with being related to Iranians, they were and still kind of are pretty based, shamed that they got corrupted by the Arabs.

Well, the only white Turks are the ones with Balkanfag genes, like that trap Anzu.

Give me a quick rundown on Laz. Are you churka or Arab like Armenians?

Bravo Georgia
I've been in Shatili this year. Nice place, people, cuisine. Very nationalistic, therefore hospitable people
As far as know they in general dislike their neighbours, suspicious against armenians

>I am a Laz
is this new meme?

What type of balkanfag genes does anzu have user? Serb?

I am a Laz

For me, Georgian women are the most beautiful ones outside of Western Europe.

Don't know what she is, she does have puffy cheeks which is something predominant with grills here. She might be a mix of several Balkan rapebabies, who knows.

I am a Laz

I am a Laz

>related to Iranians
I bet you think English is a Romance language too

I am a Laz

>chahokhbili
>tarragon-infused spicy beef

that is the middle easternest thing I have ever read

Well, it does have significant influence. Most of the 'big' words are French.

I thought the Georgians liked all of their Muslim neighbours better than they did Armenians and felt especially close to Chechens, from what I read on here.

you want to fool me?
stop this

>chahokhbili
>tarragon-infused spicy beef

that's chaqafuli you faggot

Sure, but imagine how idiotic it would be to put English in the same category as French, Italian and Spanish

I am a Laz

But I am a Laz

I wanted to write an intensive, thought provoking post, or smear some shit in this thread, but I can't be arsed, you know? All this shitposting makes a man tired

i have never seen you in the turkish thread

Hmm, I might have misread that dude and said that they're related to the Iranians, still didn't say that they ARE Iranian. They do have the eyebrows though.

The Balkans are literally just a continuation of the Caucasus broken by a large body of water, so I want to know what you think of your cultural relatives in Georgia.

all useless transit countries like the balkanshithioles
now they have a common enemy
but the caucasus will be worse when all the little shit people will get their own country

Did you know that the name of Georgia comes from a Persian word for wolf?

To my knowledge, Georgians have more Iranian admixture than Armenains.

>useless balkanshitholes
>AH, Germany, Turkey and Russia all went to shit trying to capture it

I think I read it somewhere, but that's the foreign name for the country, not theirs, so that doesn't mean anything really.

Depends on 'which' Iranian. Iranians before the Arab conquest were Indo-European, so if they're related to those Iranians, they're not shitskins.

Croatia - Georgia
Serbia - Armenia
Bosnia and Herzegovina - South Ossetia
Kosovo - Nagorno-Karabakh
Montenegro - Dagestan
Slovenia - Adygea

>Indo-European

These. Georgia is south of the ancestral origin of Indoeuropeans.
They travelled through the Caucasus region on their way to Iran and came back during Persian times.

balkanshitholes are useless
you subhmans should not even exist
just filthy poor versions of a Turk