I think this is it for me Sup Forumsros. I think i'm ready to do an hero. I have absolutely no one...

I think this is it for me Sup Forumsros. I think i'm ready to do an hero. I have absolutely no one, so does anyone want to talk? I have attempted an hero before with no success and didn't have balls to do it again because of changes happening in my life. But the shit has hit the fan again. I just can't take it anymore Sup Forumsros.

Share your experiences with suicide, call me a faggot, sage the thread, do what you want.

We can talk, op get it off your chest

I think about it a lot too

Thank you user. I don't even think my problems would surpass half of the shit people have been dealing with here on Sup Forums, but to each invididual hes own problems are hes own worst nightmare and i'm just extremely weak.

I suffered alot of abuse as a kid and it has left a mental stain on me of being unable to put any trust in people and therefore ruining my entire adulthood. I have a kid i'm unable to take care of, a wife that's distant from me, no one to talk to because i sacrificed my entire personal life for my child and left all my friends behind but in return i got nothing. I'm not even sure if it's benzos thats fucking with my head as im writing this or it's just all the shit i've been dealing with my entire life comming up.

How about you, user? Do you have anything to share?

I tried commit sudoku last weekend.
But obviously, I failed.
I'm afraid of trying again, fail and become a vegetable.
Now I'm trying to find some painless, fail proof method. Any protips would be great.

put ur head on the train tracks

I feel the exact same way. I took a pack of xanax down with beer and just ended up with tubes in my mouth. I feel like next time could leave me alive but a complete vegetable.

I thought of other ways. Jumping off from rooftops, jumping infront of train, slitting my wrists and so forth. But you see, if you really hate yourself to the point where you can take your own life, you start to look more into how others feel, even complete strangers, atleast in my case. Jumping off from rooftops would leave my body disposed and potentionally traumatizing a little kid for hes entire life, jumping infront of a train would traumatize the train driver, slitting the wrists is not a fullproof way and i don't want my wife to find me that way either. It's not that easy to do a failproof hero without completely ruining someones else life.

Trust issues fucking suck bro, I feel you
As soon as I get comfortable with a person, my mind snaps to thinking they're playing me somehow, or that they are conspiring with my other "friends" to ruin shit for me or something. But I know they aren't really. Or are they? I don't fucking know man

Research 'unwanted thoughts.' They're normal. Doesn't mean they're how shit really is.

I think i'm overall done with friendships. When i was completely alone i wasn't half as miserable as i am now. Don't you just feel that every friendship always just ends up bringing you more shit than joy?

I would not recommend benzos especially when you're depressed, for me they always seemed to make things worse it's not a competition, just because people may have problems you perceive as worse doesn't mean yours are insignificant. You seem to know exactly why you're depressed, so go out make some friends, maybe reach out to your wife try to rekindle the fire in your relationship. Most importantly don't an hero and leave your kid alone and fatherless I lost my old man at a young age and shit feels bad man. I'm sure your kid thinks the world of you, if anything be strong for him.

god you guys are depressing. go out and get some pussy or something god damn

I don't really care about other people. My main issue is the fact that I don't have access to almost any reliable form of painless suicide;

Anyway, your life doesn't seem to bad at my perspective. You have a wife and son at least.
But I'm a 22 yo fat guy who is unable to talk to other people in real life. To fuck my life even more I suffer from tourrete syndrome. I really don't have any perspective in my life, and no one to help me, mostly because my family doesn't give a fuck about me.

And as for your past abuse there is people you can talk to. But make sure you give your kid the childhood you wished you had. Don't make the kid live the rest of his life without his father/best friend because you're going through shit, be strong for him

More time for you to do your own shit in peace!

But how do i avoid getting emotionally attached to people i am forced to meet IRL? I highly believe its the emotional attachment to the wrong people is whats bugging me

You never appreciate what you have in your life untill its gone. I was exactly like you except the tourrete syndrome. Went chasing pussy and actually became extremely popular with my age group and a likable guy. Then it all went downhill and still is. I still miss the days of the fat neckbeard zero responsability. When you have people depending their lives on you when you don't even want to live your own it's the worst feeling in the world.

I've read through this whole thing and not one of you faggots asked for a stream nor encouraged OP to stop being an attention whore and do it. This saddens me.

Why would you want to avoid emotional attachment?

Holy shit, user

It's like you just wrote my life in your post

I got through it because I'm already a loner and just focusing on a hobby and saying fuck it to everything going wrong

Fuck these people, if they don't want you, you have you and don't need anyone else

Learn to ride a motorcycle, surf, go hiking... do something you can only do alone

Join a club, find some light people just to have fun with

The world is harsh, nobody really cares about eachother....but there's so much to experience

Any other day I would, believe me. But for reason today I'm sympathizing with op. Doesn't hurt to be human once in a while edgemaster.

That's ultralord edgemaster to you maggot!

I already hate myself because i feel like everything i do is for my own good and that i'm a selfish fucking bastard. Did living the life for yourself actually help you out, user?

Most of the time I spend sleeping. Because everything seems fucking boring to me nowadays. I would prefer to have a normal life rather than time to do whatever I want.

The tourrete is my biggest problem. When I go outside most of the people notice my tics. This plus my inability to talk properly, really fucks me up.

I kinda feel you. I do like having friends, I just can't see a reason they would stick around. Im a fucking downer anyways.I wish I could just lay off these thoughts, and as it stands I am most comfortable when alone.

jesus mate just take drugs its that easy
i was abused in my childhood aswell and it really fucked me up
but 1 year ago i met some people that smoke lots of weed and they let me have some at times. i got really into it and now im feeling great. so much more energy, so much more confidence. you get a whole new way of seing things dude.
just smoke some weed and after the 5th time or something force yourself to think about your life.
it works i know it.
your life isnt bad, your perspective is bad.

Im 18 I quit school, i have a constant headache, 0 friends, i have a lot of talents but im lazy not weak but lazy. Im just bored of it all, all these rigged "tests" with the illusion of choice. All i wanted was to be the most beneficial/accomplished person in the world

>your life isnt bad, your perspective is bad.
holy shit user, that sentence was great

The joking face emoji it didnt send hehe

fucking newfag

stream or gtfo

this exactly my Sup Forumsrothers, i was depressed as fuck till a little bit of mary jane got me on the right path
find some good music, light a blunt, and think about how your life is and what you can do to fix it
pic related, chill as fuck

well well, looks whos here... so uhhh, you're the new kid in town, huh? look at you... good haircut, expensive suit, brand new rolex, i know your type kid, everyone loves you, people find your memes funny.. you had an easy life, mommy and daddy spoiled their only son didn't they? but let me tell you something boy... here in Sup Forums, your good haircut and suit mean nothing, get yourself a leather trenchcoat or something, now tell me mr. fancy pants, why did you come here? you're too bright for this shithole, i can see it in your eyes, you're a good, honest man, i ain't gona lie you got potential, you do.. but, take a look around... this aint no place for a man like you, you see... here in Sup Forums, we're all cold blooded killers, we've got nothing to lose and nothing to gain, we are what your mommy told you not to be, world's best memes? we got them, potential school shooters, neckbeards and animal fuckers? plenty of them here... i'd love to have a young, bright and talented kid like you around, but please, do yourself a favor kid, get the hell outta this place while you can.. i know i would if i had another chance.