I miss meth. I miss the pain from doing a line. I miss the nasty drip. Dammit!

I miss meth. I miss the pain from doing a line. I miss the nasty drip. Dammit!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-Hydroxytryptophan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I quit that shit long before that show was even an idea. But, i still miss it. I wish the feeling would go away. Not crying, just venting.

I've always wondered: what does it smell like?

Well, the shit i did always smelled like battery acid and bleach. Kinda copper-like some times. It burns, but once youre hooked, you love it.

isnt that coke?

I dont know. Just posted a pic i found. Its not my pic

I miss the 8 hours of cumming.

Any physical changes? Or is there a happy medium where you can smoke meth and not look like a meth head.

My ex would cum like crazy on it. I always had trouble cumming with it. After a while i couldnt even get my dick hard on it. It was hot af watching my slutty ex play with herself for hours when she'd do it.

the taste in the back of my throat when i pushed the plunger in

I'm that way with mdma

It's diff for everybody.

naw buddy its all or nothing some can moderate for an amount of time but it gets us all

turning inside out when id plume a huge cloud

For me, there were some changes. I only snorted. My teeth are still rotting out tho. Before i did meth, i could go days without sleep. Now i cant stay up until midnight. But, i do like the feeling of being stronger than the addiction when i get it offered to me and i dont do it.

yup fucking triggered now, thanks for that

This.

When I got some, I did it for a week and never looked back.

Cold turkey or rehab?

Ive done some here and there. But its been years since ive touched it. I promised myself that if i get a nasty cancer or something, ill be rollin hard until i drop.

Cold turkey. 2 weeks locked in my apartment at the time. All alone. Crying, shitting myself almost out of spite... it was a bad time. I was about to start a family and knew what had to happen.

a few years ago i was flipping oz. i was up to about a ball a day and were not talking mexican crystal were talking gay bar pink shit i had to cut all ties delete my fb and all other accounts move 3 different times change my phone number not talk to Anyone i knew from my past life took a few trips too the mental hospital somehow i managed to put away a sizeable amount of coin came out clean now days i just smoke a lot of weed read books bought a house and got married maybe when im in my 60's i can fuck around with that shit again

How do you curb cravings? Do you find that you've started eating/drinking/fucking more to feel better?

Weed helped alot. Now i get randoms and cant even do that. Cigarettes help a little

Yes. All the above. Plus i picked up a hobby.

What made you start?

I worked with alot of users. And a couple of dealers. The majority of the time, id just have to hang out to score. Barely had to pay for it. I was working in a 24hr on-call kinda job and it definitely made me a better worker. Its hard to literally be the only guy in a room not doing it. Natural progression, i guess

Protip:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-Hydroxytryptophan this shits a miracle drug for us tweeks it Seriously helps rebuild your brain goo allowing for quicker recovery helps with withdraws because it allows your brain to rebuild dopamine levels look for it at just about any drugstore though i know walmart has it for sure like $5

marketed under 5-htp or sometimes htp-5 use like 300 mg. daily

It's been an interesting read. Best of luck with your sobriety man.

Well damn. I quit almost 18 years ago now. Wish i had known this then. But, i may look into it just for a little help. Thanks

i miss it pretty bad too, it takes a lot of fucking willpower every second of every day only to fall asleep and have dreams of doing the shit, sometimes.

Its hard being stronger than that feeling. Hard, but not impossible. Ive been clean for a long ass time and i still need to be strong at times. Its a quality of life issue. Just know youre better than that substance.