ITT: People that sound like Kate Bush

I sound a lot like like Kate Bush:
soundcloud.com/official-king-death

I've been a fan a Kate Bush for years and I can tell you that this is the most Kate Bush Hip Hop EVER made since MADVILLAINY. Not even The Wack Album by The Lonely Island (Absolute Kate Bush fanatics) has been held up to her standards. I love Kate Bush and would love to hear more artists sound like her.
I'm sure I cant be the only Hip Hop artist that sounds like Katie on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPr31ietaY
youtube.com/watch?v=rYSCHKmvcIY
soundcloud.com/blaiserm/eyewear
youtube.com/watch?v=L1-_-h1C-bM
thememefriends.bandcamp.com/track/you-cant-claim-yet-claiming-3-tho-i-rolled-that
youtube.com/watch?v=EnJvN1mv1Zc
youtu.be/uABaTw73PFU?t=4m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dean blunt already outdid you m8
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPr31ietaY

youtube.com/watch?v=rYSCHKmvcIY

Yes! Finally! I've been waiting for this day to come! I want to share my favorite Kate Bush Song, her Cover of ROCKET MEN BY Elton John!! I really want to sample this song on my upcoming glo-fi hip-hop Kate Bush Tribute album

could any of you fine gentlemen help me out??? Please1!

I too sound like Kate Bush
I've been a fan ever since my dad had a best of CD that he made himself play whenever he drove me to school. I always vowed to make my dad proud and make music like her ever since he revealed to me how much he loved her music.

So here's an industrial track I did based on her greatest hits

soundcloud.com/blaiserm/eyewear

I am Kate Bush

classic meme

I once saw Kate Bush at Kroger and I went up to ask her if she could sign my copy of Hounds of Love. She just beat me up and continued purchasing Kit Kat bars. This was in 2014 (you can tell because she was gaining weight at that time). She knocked me unconscious and when I had awoken I was hospitalized with 3 broken ribs. The doctors say they had no idea who did it. I spent years knowing that Kate Bush hospitalized me and knowing that nobody would believe me if I ever spoke up about it. I fucking hate Kate Bush now.

wtf I hate kate bush now

nigga, dreams of the sea is just final fantasy x music. who the fuck is you

I'm a really big Kate Bush fan.

St.Vincent's music is obviously influenced by Kate Bush. Annie has been listening to her music for a very long time

abe's pointing at us...

GUYS

KATE BUSH IS AN AMAGRAM FOR KENDRICK LAMAR

Kendrick "White Genocide" Lamar

Scientists have determined that the center of the universe is located in Kate Bush's bush

KATE BUSH RISES FROM THE FIRE

Has anyone heard here heard the new Kate Bush track?

Opinions? Kate Bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=L1-_-h1C-bM

I love "Do the hustle"

cmon guys post more artists that sound like Kate Bush

thememefriends.bandcamp.com/track/you-cant-claim-yet-claiming-3-tho-i-rolled-that

^ new Kate Bush

"her" music is total shit.

shit thread kys death

This is the second time he's samples Kate Bush

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJvN1mv1Zc

bye bye world

bump
i wanna meet more people like you

youtu.be/uABaTw73PFU?t=4m40s

FKA Twigs and Kacy Hill.