How is life for a Middle Class Russian in Russia?

How is life for a Middle Class Russian in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

superjob.ru/vakansii/nejrohirurg-28206013.html
m.hh.ru/vacancy/10725154
twitter.com/ChelseaFindom97
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dunno
probably shit
i bet its shit

I was asking a Russian

Is it getting-blind-drunk-every-occasion-you-get-and-doing-cocaine-and-being-an-obnoxious-cunt-tier shit though?

i am greek

Bump.
Would like to know too.

>middle class russian
No such thing

>Middle Class Russian
> Poccии — $18 000
>it's about 1k $+ in month
>...
You tell me.

I want to impregnate a a qt russian girl (female)

Bump this bitch, I'm curious.

90% of russians got less than $1000 monthly income, so it's hard to say that there is middle classin russia. if you live on the european MC level in Russia you are considered quite rich. on other hand being poor is pretty average and normal in russia. so... I'd say russian middle class living low in russia. to save on food, save money to buy some closes later, having no money in the end of the nonth, when youэмy got your pay 3 weeks ago - that's what is average in russia.

>the cats

Every time

>Middle Class Russian in Russia
Poor as a nigger in any real country

>russian girl (female)
>he parentheses sex

>when you've got your pay 3 weeks ago - that's what is average in russia.
fucking switcher

so many tranny prostitutes alongside regular postitutes in russia that you have to differentiate

You have car, house or apartment 80-100 sq.m. and 1000$ per month in Russia -> you are middle class russian.

this. If you make 300$/month in Russia, it is very good salary. Western people look at Russians through rich oligarchs, it's false impression. Russians are poor as fuck.

What finnish boypucci meme means then ? You can even google it and he send you to int.

there's no life here

>Russians are poor as fuck.
B.b..but muh Putin is based meme

This

What problem ? Putin is rich as fuck. Russians ? Who care about slave and scum ? See you, sir.

But I am Greek.

Are any of you Greek?

I'd say $600-700 is considered brety good, $300 is not the worst possible, but not also a good salary.

I only practice greek love sometimes

Nah no problem I'm taking a swipe at people who call Putin based when in reality he is just another dictatorfag not utilizing his countries resources and labour force to help the people. Russia could be richer than places like Slovenia, Czechia and Poland it has some of the best intellectual institutions but it's either squandered or repressed.

Russia's per capita GDP is about $14,000 which doesn't sound terrible, but you have to realize that St. Petersburg and Moscow contain a disproportionate amount of the wealth in the country, most of which is snow Brazil.

Fags out.

The thing about salaries is you have to consider if you live in Moscow/Petersburg or any of the smaller shit towns.

Upper middle class here (50k$/yr). Life is kind of fine.

Banks suck a lot though if you want to deal with lots of money (30k$ and more). Local investments are hopeless. Only junk small business has some potential, like fastfood restaurants or budget/family restaurants, shit like that.

Non-private health care sucks balls. Literally useless. Almost no private garages as well, have to park my a7 near my house (had my tires punctured twice for the lifetime of this car).

Family-related stuff is complete garbage and insanity. You have to register in a queue to get your kid into a kindergarten/school like 5 years prior to the actual event. Like wtf, fucking retards. Public school quality is shit. Private schools almost aren't a thing. Everything sucks.

Though 50k$/yr is probably like lower-middle class in USA/Canada, so who cares.

50k a year is flight attendant and librarian money.

Forgot to add - if your income is 70k or more, you're much better of organizing the job remotely somehow and move somewhere else. If lower than ~70k, you might have troubles living even like a lower middle class somewhere else, because ruble eats ass.

50k a year is about 8-10 times the average salary in Moscow (it's where I live) here. Read: 8-10 times more than the lower class.

lel not here where we pay 40+% income tax

I was talking about the cities with population about 1 million, like Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg and Kazan. Never lived in Moscow and S.P, I suppose it about $1000 per month salary is considered not bad there. In small shitty towns maybe even $300 is good,that polish user might be right.

So Russia is like a second world India with snowniggers?

No money to travel. Not enough money to pay rent and buy food. So we have to live with our parents even when we are like 24 yo.

Nuke us.

There is no middle class in Russia

$300 \ month

Can confirm.
24 yo
living with parents
can't afford beef or pork every day
never been abroad or on any kind of vacations in general

Russians tend to save money on everyday needs and buy luxury stuff. On my prevuous job deputy director had a salary about $5000 ($10000 before crisis) and he brought food from home in trays because canteen was expensive for him and always asked cigarettes. At the same time he weared Gucci suits and Swiss watches.

What the actual fuck?

A vacation in turkey would be cheap as fuck
Why don't you come to antalya like other russians?

An example:
said that he owns Audi A7 while making $50k/year. European with such salary probably drives 1990's Peugeot.

The cheapest trip to Turkey you can get will cost around $1700-$2000
My wage is $300, $50-70 of which is rent. At the end of a month there is simply no money left to save up.

we could afford to travel to Turkey before the 2014-2015, when this shit with the oil and sanctions happened. I've been to Turkey 2 times before 2014, and now I wouldn't waste my money for such trip. You need at least $1000 for it and that became expensive now.

I think having a secondhand car is not sign of middle class. Not sure in existence of middle class in Russia at all, damn to Anatoly Chubais. Average businessman even don't have a room for business in private property

What do you do? I mean work?

>24
>never been abroad or on any kind of vacations in general
Wtf man? I and my sister were raised by a single mom, and yet i have traveled to Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria, bus-traveled western Europe two times.
And my mom salary wasn't that high, around 1000-1500$ (90's-mid 00's), besides that i'm living in far east, so has to spend considerable amount of money to get in Moscow.

>damn to Anatoly Chubais
kek

I don't know what do you want to hear from me. Travelling is beyond our possibilities.

>sister
Is she a qt?
Post.

Testing aeroplane equipment. No, it's not exciting, I just test processing units and controllers for heat\cold\moist resistance by putting them into ovens, freezers and moisturisers.

I have to agree with this user

all me btw

Shit $300/month for that? How many hours/days a week? Also what qualifications does that kind of work requires?

I just feel pity for our country, it has some great capacity, but fail to fulfill them.

we saw what happens when russians try to help the people
it's gulags

Russians in this thread are so fucking annoying, lol. Don't get the image of Russia by what these faggots say. Yes, Russia suck, but not to the point of living with parents at 24 and earning $300/mo. That's like below the lower class here.

Sadly that's almost the only type of people among russians at least that you would encounter on the imageboards. Enjoy the very participants of the russian imageboard culture.

>Middle Class
>in Russia
no such thing
You're either a richboi sonny of some oligarch and you swim in caviar and hookers, or you're living on the freezing street, starving and killing people for a dose of krokodil

8 to 5, the first two weeks of a month it's 5 days a week, the third week it's 6 days a week and the fourth week it's 7 days a week.

> The cheapest trip to Turkey you can get will cost around $1700-$2000
Vladivostok?
You should fly to Thailand then bro

What are the qualifications? Please answer

>qualifications
Excuse me?

Err requirements? What do I need to get that job?

What kind of qualifications or educational experience do you need to get that job?

University or a college degree in any of the technical sciences.

There are a lot of jobs with $300 or less salary. I worked as assistant professor for exactly $300. All dead-end jobs in Russia make you working poor. The only exceptions are programmer and pilot (or even flight attendant) because they can work abroad so employers pay them according to world market.

Fugg

>Has technical science degree
>Doesn't knows meaning of qualification
>Russian education

>The cheapest trip to Turkey you can get will cost around $1700-$2000
go to thailand, the ticket is expensive (from paris like 500/600€) but everything is cheap as fuck there and tons ofactivity. and lots of hooker of course. For 1200€ you can live like a king for 20days

>$50-70 of which is rent
What?

You need to poo in the loo.

>doesn't knows
>indian education

I simply cannot afford spending any money on something other than basic stuff like food, clothes and transportation.

The monthly rent is around 4000 roubles (65$)

>tfw rich enough to have a white american servant who reminds me to take a poo

Step up your game lads

You don't just go to some magical website and start working abroad. No small company would fuck around with such scum as russian remote worker. That's the most unreliable thing to do.

For how much employers ask abroad + for the English knowledge, if you make an equivalent in any other field, you won't find cheap ass jobs.

In russia, only those who have no skills and no experience work and live like a complete waste. There is plentiful of people who earn ~850$ and live a healthy life (as long as they don't spoil it themselves).

And, by coincidence or not, those unskilled unexperienced workers are usually the ones who just graduated and didn't have an internship, which indicates that the uni/college they were in is a fucking trash bag, which is who they are right now, working for 300$/mo and living with parents. You fucked your life yourself, the country didn't do that for you. Maybe you should've spent less time on 2ch in your college days and instead was looking for a part time job or a different place to study in.

You are literally lower than a nigger. Everything you say, do, and believe means absolutely nothing.

There is nothing wrong with my grammar. I'm sorry that you couldn't afford proper education though.

i don't know how can people can live with little money like that, if i was in this situatuon i'll start dealing drugs on the darklent or some shit but this isn't a life desu

>this isn't a life
Yeah, it is not a life.

Im sorry that youre an indian.

>Being this butthurt

Lel btfo nigger

Neurosurgeon $500 a month — superjob.ru/vakansii/nejrohirurg-28206013.html

Aerospace engineer-constructor at Sukhoi — $600 m.hh.ru/vacancy/10725154

And it is Moscow, in regions salaries are 2-3 times lower.

>Neurosurgeon $500 a month
Oh fuck, this is just sad.

>mfw mother therapist have 1400$ and father surgeon 1800$

Eбaть ты лoх. Зapeгиcтpиpoвaл OOO в нaлoгoвoй и yжe 5к пoднял. И этo в peгиoнaх, в мocквe дopoжe. A тaких peгиcтpaция я в мecяц мoгy дecятoк пpoвecти, нe cчитaя дpyгих дeл. B cyдe пpeдcтaвитeльcтвo в peaлиях poccии нaчинaeтcя oт 5-10к дo бecкoнeчнocти+пpoцeнты oт выигpышa. Лooooшaaaappaaaa инжeнepиcтaя.

>going to work for less than 2000€ per month

At my mothers work there are Romanians and Nigerians who arrived here last year making £7.20/hr

This 19 year old makes your monthly salary in a few minutes from texts and pictures

twitter.com/ChelseaFindom97

but western food clothin etc is a lot more expensive

Yeah, i'm gonna kms in a year or something

Currently studying in medical uni.
I have decided to make a small start up to earn enough money so I could GTFO to Germany or other European country with free education to attned uni over there.
Then I will go for permanent residence over there.

we don't think that, we're well aware it's an unequal shithole

But these Nigerians have no qualifications, sure the living costs are much higher but christ its better than $500/mo as a neurosurgeon. Why do all the dumb plebs from your country come here to work minimum wage when everything is so cheap in your cunt, its better here even if you clean up elderly peoples shit with pakistanis

have fun sucking refugee dick. I hate people like you

>twitter.com/ChelseaFindom97
she's fucking ugly