I feel you bro.

chest tattoos

>see hot girl
>Dickenus hardenus
>Her black friend shows up
>Back to my originally scheduled faggotry

If she smokes, she pokes

Over 16 years of age

ONE OF MY BIGGESST TURN OFFS IS WHEN GIRLS WHEN I SEE A 10/10 CUTIE WOULD FUCK AND SHE HAS BLACK FRIENDS AND THINKS THATS NORMAL. NORMAL PEOPLE DONT ASSOCIATE WITH BLACK PEOPLE, THEY'RE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER. ALSO IF SHE DRINKS AND SMOKES AND PARTIES

ALSO IF SHE HAS A BIGGER COCK THAN ME

Women who hate smoking.

Fuck you OP.

i hate when girls are dumb.

especially if in addition they think they are smart because they got a degree in some social science or shit like that.

Why? Not every woman you see is a potential life partner. You can fuck her and be done with it in a couple weeks.

>
>
>
>
>ONE OF MY BIGGESST TURN OFFS IS WHEN GIRLS WHEN I SEE A 10/10 CUTIE WOULD FUCK AND SHE HAS BLACK FRIENDS AND THINKS THATS NORMAL. NORMAL PEOPLE DONT ASSOCIATE WITH BLACK PEOPLE, THEY'RE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER. ALSO IF SHE DRINKS AND SMOKES AND PARTIES
>
>ALSO IF SHE HAS A BIGGER COCK THAN ME
this is all truth...

also, chicks that post washed out black and whites on their IG/F

Spot on

I hate it when they don't have duct tape over their mouths or around their wrists and ankles

Tumblr

I found it on imagefap so that voids you're statement

If I see anybody light up a cigarette I instantly lose respect for them. It makes you smell like ass, rots your teeth, and fills your body with disgusting cancerous chemicals. Notice how most of the people that smoke are all people that are too stupid to make decent life decisions. Mostly poor white trash, niggers, and dumb kids trying to be cool. Idiots too stupid to realize that you are lining tobacco execs pockets with thousands of dollars to kill you. You are literally paying someone to kill you slowly. Cigarette smokers are fucking retarded.

YES BECAUSE THEY WANT TO APPEAR TO BE BLACK BECAUSE SOME WOMEN ARE NIGGER WANTING TO BE LIKES WHO SHOULD NOT BE RESPECTED

THEY WANT BIGGER COCKS THATS WHY

This
Qts who smoke and are smart=100/10

Still would't stop me getting a smoking blowjob

At least dumb ass ones, I don't mind a simple nose piercing but when they look like this. Just.
Why

you tellin me you wont hit that user?

Is your caps lock stuck?

That caps lock tho. Also, you're an idiot.

I wouldn't have done

until I saw this

Hipster faggot sluts

I used to think that a person who visits sites like Sup Forums is disgusting and cancerous, actually. Then I became one, and it turns out that we are disgusting and cancerous, collectively. And yet, here you are, among us, judging people for their vices. Which of course, I find completely hilarious. And the funny thing about all of this is the belief that just as the idea that most of the people doing either of these things are too stupid to make decent life decisions and are mostly poor white trash, niggers, and dumb kids trying to be cool held by unimaginative people like you, the reality is altogether different. Case in point, I'm 40 years old, I earn approximately 90K/year doing a job that affords me the ability to sit at a desk in business attire, write technical reports (no shit, TPS reports), and browse Sup Forums, while stepping outside for a smoke about every other hour. What are you doing with your life, user. Because mine is pretty fucking awesome.

Also, women who smoke are a turn-on because I don't have to hide the fact that I smoke, not smoke in their presence, or be guilted into quitting for their sake. Plus is parallels as general lack of concern for things that "might kill" us when the truth is, people die every day who were healthy and had no vices.

So fuck you.

Having to hide your addiction from others, no self control.
Yes people die everyday, a good majority of it is related to drug abuse. Enjoy your lung cancer.

NO I AM CAPSLOCK CHAN IM GONNA BE A NEW MEME SOMEDYA

^

omfg

That why I love smoking I'm killing myself and no one can stop me

I can stop you user.

if she enjoys life. i hate people who enjoy.

You're telling me you wasted your time typing this so a couple people would read it?
>you don't spend a lot of time here do you (^:

Blue/Green/Purple Hair

I've learned from experience that once a bitch fucks with her hair, she has lost fucks for her femininity. Not even worth the time, no matter how x/10

This includes that stop traffic fugly gray hair. What the fuck is hot about looking like a senior citizen?

Pokemon tattoo?

How

"Smoke and are smart", legit no such modern person.

yep

you can imagine how thirsty I am for her

This I've only met one chick that had blue hair and wasn't a bitch and she's a Sup Forumstard so that's a whole different cancer

Until 5 pm, it all pays the same Sup Forumsrother

Extensive tats/piercings/bodymods and shit (like split tounge) or being normal and boring as fuck.Soooo its pretty bad to find smbdy... (and no idc ifshe has a dick or was a dude or anything)

By that same logic, I could say that everyone who drinks alcohol also can't be smart, because i find some part of drinking alcohol offensive, and I think people actually care what I think about their vices.

This guys mom obviously use to burn him with cigarettes when he made bad grades in elementary school

I have blown many loads to that video