I have posted my gf before today

I have posted my gf before today.

I have a new kind of fetish and i would like to see my gf fucked by other men in front of me ...

Any of you guys would have fun with her and end inseminating her ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dir.tf/J706I8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump if u not kiddin

where's the picture from?

I'm not it's one of my fantasies

Pic related?

Post some noodz op

where does she live? I would give her my seed. This is the thick meaty cock I would give her

In Minsk.

Way too far. Bring her to Seattle and I'll fill her to the brim

Do you think she would like???
Any naked pic by the way?

I'll pay you if you take her fat ass

Pic related and from belgium

so your girl lives in Minsk, and you're from belgium?

That`s right. It`s so close

It's not his girl and he doesn't have nudes....

No another troll said minsk, me and my gf are from belgium

I'll be visiting to Brussels in November, from 11.-13..
I am 29, 194cm tall, fit, healthy and I take good care of myself. I also have an 18cm long dick with a girth of 15cm.
Are you guys free on that weekend?

WTF? You are not real OP !!!11

amai, ma welk deel komt ge van?

I would love to fuck her using other males creampies as my lube.

WE NEED SOME PROOFS, YOU LITTLE FUCK

Post some nudes so we can decide if we want to fuck her at all.

And after she had been creampied by 20 guys, she should use a tampon to hold the seed inside her fertile womb.

Got any nudes? She is beautiful. I have the same fantasy about my wife.

well, bring her to Seattle and you are guaranteed insemination

You got kik ?

crumemer

kik

Can't stand kik. If you want something, gmail: tributewithaface
And have patience.

Y guys want more ?

`coze

Wwyd guys

That's not a new fetish. It's a gay fetish for closet fags, like you, but it's not new.

lol cuck

another bikini pic pls

I love this, wish her face was just next to your dick

Done above

still looking for full body front bikini pic

she looks good tho

How would u fuck my gf

She's pretty.

fuck it's hard to believe that this is real. post nudes and i can go to sleep in peace

OP
DICK OR GTFO?!

>a new kind of fetish
>cuck hasn't already been done to death this year

okay that pic settles it; fantastic body.
requesting more bikini pics

captcha: only mexico

I would get both her face and your face right beside my cock, and then I would brutally throatfuck her right in front of you. Spit would be dripping down her chin and all over her tits as I filled her mouth with my big cock.

I would make you lick all the spit off her tits and chin as I fucked her mouth. My balls would slap against her chin ever time as I filled her face up.

Once I had enough of fucking her face, I would pull out and cover her face with my thick load. Then you would lick it all up and swallow it.

Pic of her ass for u guys !

How would you try to disgust me or make me jealous ?

It`s belgium sea?

cumming on her mouth and make her kiss you

make you lay down under her while i fuck her doggy

I would bend her over and spread her ass cheeks wide. Then I would have you get down on your knees and shove your mouth right up against her asshole and lick it until it was all wet.

Then, I would have you grab my cock and shove it into her ass. You would have to use your hand to guide my thick cock into her asshole. Then I would proceed to fuck her ass hard in front of you while you got down and licked her pussy from below.

When I was ready to cum, I would pull out and spray my load all over your face and her pussy.

I'm not into eating cum and neither is she... But i would love it if she swallows some one elses cum just to make me jealous that she never does it with me

post more, i want to make a fucking tribute

Who the fuck cares what you want, bitch? That's the point of you being fucking humiliated. You're the cuck. You're the one watching her getting filled with someone else's big cock while you just watch and moan and touch yourself.

So yeah, you will eat my fucking cum.

You like to see her pretty face next to the cock and balls of a compete stranger? Knowing that her beauty is exposed to the abuse of a random guy who gets hard on her? Guess what i could do if she was with me at this very moment.

How many cocks do you think she has already taken? How much cum was injected inside her by guys he fucked before with no protection? Do you think - she drunk a random guy drunk - somebody would resist the opportunity to fuck her on the spot (on a beach? In an alley?) even without a rubber on?

man, she's fucking hot, i want to fuck her little pussy and cum all over her face. Meanwhile you could only lick her toes

You got kik ?

Internet tough guy

yeah it's : bte157

moar frontal bikini pics nigga

Look how she makes my cock get creamy. How much sperm was wasted by guys jerking off fantasizing about her? I guess every single classmate she had since when she was 11 had wasted a couple of liters of potent seed.on her.
Fresh sperm of young males, simply wasted, masturbating thinking about her. She should feel shameful and should start repaying the debt accepting as much sperm as she can inside of her. No more seed should be shot outside of her body.

It's a cuck thread. That's what cucks want.

Hmmmm keep going dude

waiting for you in kik

post lots before i cum

MORE

noots?

Keep commenting guys

If You guys get her drunk she might do things she usually doesnt ever do

love her legs

well still waiting for more bikini pics

Nice pic, satan

Great body thats just waiting to get fucked

better than tinder! plenty of horny bitches of your city on dir.tf/J706I8s

Would love how You guys would proceed to make me horny while i'm tied on a chair and i'm forced to watch her having fun with another cock and making me jealous

I would totally tear her apart. Can you show her nudes ?

would probably slowly undress her first and lick all over her body

gotta get her in the mood yknow

moar frontal bikini pics

I dont have more on my phone

hnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg

So, I'm seriously protective in a relation, yet had two girls cheat on me.

You get that rare honest woman and want her to cheat in front of you.

Truly a screwed up world.

I'd rather have her cheat in front of me than being a cuck like You

Atleast if she ever leaves me i know she's a slut

Dude I feel the same way. We're sixteen tho. Does anyone want to see her?

this!

Show

Yup

Male user here.I would love to lick your cock as it thrusted in and out of her pussy. Also would love to suck her pussy juice and cum off of it too.

yes

>sixteen

Oh found more? Awesome

I would make an arrange with you attempting to rape and actually rape her while you are absent so that she'll think you'd be outrageous knowing of it, while in fact you just enter the room, start masturbating to me fucking her on her side holding her throat and slapping her tits.

More lingerie mayne

Bump for more

You want tits too?

Amazing

MOAR MOAR MOAR of her

Great body

Lets see dem tiddies

Checked.