Shitty rainy day in Philly. Warming up my vape and chilling. Anyone else lighting up?

Shitty rainy day in Philly. Warming up my vape and chilling. Anyone else lighting up?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-339#post-1032417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What part of philly

Main Line area. Used to live in Center City fuck fuck that noise. Suburbs all the way.

so u aint even in philly?

I work there, I used to live there, and I'm within a half hour, so I can say I live in the Philly area.

This vape is getting me wrecked, got a half oz of something good!

King of prussia reporting in. Or do I also live in Philly because I used to live there and I work there?

MFW I get super high and order an Uber to take me to Sullivans ;)

im in kensington nigga so square up wit ur suburbs

Bump

I want to get into vaping but i dont know where to start tbh

you could start sucking some dick to get used to the taste

8g morrocan bubble hash?
Britfag reporting in
Fuck yo vapes get some bongs in you boys

but.. im already gay..

Vape naysh y'all

Dude

Why vape when you can smoke a pipe? Smoking a pipe is a meditative, thoughtful activity. It tastes wonderful once you've developed your palate, and, unlike cigarettes, everyone enjoys the smell of pipe smoke. It's a manly smell, like leather and wood shavings, and everyone associated it with their grandfathers.

Pic related: Me, with my Brigham Voyageur.

Stfu

Except you. You shouldn't smoke a pipe. You're clearly not man enough to appreciate it.

Let me start off by saying i dont like any vapes
But this isnt a mouth fedora vape thread where everybodies blowing killer clouds dude with their 0% nicotine vape juice
This is a stoner thread and OP intakes his weed through vape
Remember kids its not gay if its for drugs

Nice vape yo. Here's mine. My buddy and I use it at the same, but we're not gay

Weed tastes bad. Try some virginia/perique blend pipe tobacco (what they call a "VaPer" blend) instead. And it won't give you the munchies.

>Tfw you lie on the internet about doing drugs
>fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-mighty-by-storz-bickel.16000/page-339#post-1032417

I just use rolling tobbaco in my pipe bud fuck your fancy leaves

A well-treated pipe will last a lifetime. Briar is the king of pipe wood not only because it's fire resistant, but because it absorbs moisture, sugar, and flavonoids from the tobacco. If you smoke shitty tobacco, your pipes will get flavour of the shitty tobacco impregnated into it so that even if you switch to nicer tobacco later, you'll keep getting "flavour ghosts" of the nasty stuff.