Is it even possible to watch this fucking show without falling in love with Sadie? She's so cute...

Is it even possible to watch this fucking show without falling in love with Sadie? She's so cute, her mimics and everything about her is so incredibly feminine and qt.

>Is it even possible to watch this fucking show without falling in love with Sadie?
yes. Dont be a lonely desperate virgin

>generic, dolled up, white, department store mannequin looking actress #473,091,802

yeah, okay

Nah, user. She's special. She's got this something that makes her look like a disney romantic animated girl. That sweetness. I don't even know how to call it.

Just remember that it's a fictional show written by male writers, based on a fictional book by a male.

In real life women are all whores, even that actress.

well done user, you're attempt to shill some shit show has totally failed because you didn't mention what iTS FUCKING CALLED

It's called 11/22/63

This. Do better, faggot

read the filename, or search for her career, baka senpai

This show left me feeling empty, I was so enthralled. I'm surprised Jake didn't get fucked completely over.

I'm not shilling the show. I just want to discuss the character. People who are supposed to know, do know what I'm talking about.

I wonder how much Chad semen has been between those lips

She looks like that Karen Page actress here desu.

jdimsa

i agree

Jake, what the fuck were you thinking when left her in 60s and came back? It was worth it to let universe to collapse.

DELETE THIS

She is a perfect Aryan woman. Too bad she has to star alongside the kike, James Franco.

hhhnnnggg

She's like an angel but probably has private parts.

Her eyes shame me

Yes, say what you want she was a married woman who cheated on her husband. She was a whoring adulterer.

Her husband was a really shitty person

This is the problem with being "classically" Grace Kelly beautiful.

She doesn't looks hot sexy slutty enough for today's hollywood.

Amy Schumer is more famous because she's much more fuckable. She needs to start posing in bikinis and filing up an instagram with her gym workouts if she wants more roles.

>Amy Schumer is more famous because she's much more fuckable. She needs to start posing in bikinis and filing up an instagram with her gym workouts if she wants more roles.Reply to Thread
pls no

I'm just telling the truth. She's making web exclusive shows where James Franco is the star. Someone that good looking. Why? Because she's not playing up her sexuality.

She could easily be making movies if she did. Even Emily Blunt does.

Yeah, wearing full dresses and sitting on couches isn't enough.

She needs to take lessons from Cara.

See, look at that. Getting movie roles with a little flesh.

>if I post it as a spoiler image I won't get banned

Think again, shitfoam.

Don't be a faggot and report him though. Let the shitbag mods/janitors come across it themselves if they care so much

The perfect Aryan woman always fucks a Jew.

It's called chosen.

If you break the rules you should consider there are people reporting you. Simple as that. If you can't comprehend those facts I'd rather have you go back to 9gag or whatever memehole you crawled out of.

Obviously by even mentioning it I'm aware. But the point is people should break stupid rules and support each other when doing so or at least not work against them.

People shouldn't be on Sup Forums at work anyway, and if they are the images are often bad enough even without nudity

>ywn taste that mole as you make your way down to her pussy past her nipple and her belly button

HOWEVER...

I'll be seeing my gf this afternoon. Feels good man.

Listen pal, I didn't make the rules. So you can stick that plea right up your anal cavity.

If you are literally too dumb to follow the rules then you deserve a ban. If you're out to purposely break the rules don't come crying when you get banned again.

There are plenty of other places where you can post nudity, this board is a place to discuss television and films.

You're points are unrelated, stop replying

Thread starts and idiots from Sup Forums comes bullshitting about aryan meme.

Hitler literally copied swastika from hindu/buddhists and arya from their ancient texts.

>There are plenty of other places where you can post nudity, this board is a place to discuss television and films.
Its literally a screencap from one of her films and in response to an exclamation that she should use her sexuality.

>You're points

I havent seen so much autism in one post for a long time

>that endearing smile of hers
Just kill me senpai

Wait, is this Karen or Sadie?

you're not supposed to be here

Kill yourself, retard

literal ten to be quite honest with you family man

Fuck off Sup Forums

She's 29, looks like that and isn't married.

She must have a dick or no vagina or just be crazy or a lesbian.

She's literally a 10/10

How about you stop bitching and go back to your Game of Plebbit containment thread, faglord?

Or just a modern woman.

Dumb post, headbutt a bus.

>just a modern woman.

If she was a modern woman she'd be divorced.

>umm, hello? It's 2016 guys, how about we give women some agency and CHOICE?

see

Just turn off the retardation for once.

>Corporal Gadon reporting for duty sir

Fuck wrong pic

Did they?

lol u jelly

First Daddario, then Watson, now Gadon fuck off Logan u privileged cunt manlet

Nazis were the original WE WUZ

shes so cute I'm not even gonna post any lewd shit about her fucking my throat with a 12 inch strapon

>aryan meme.

i'm more pissed off by the butthurt Sup Forumstard reporting every post in this thread. Imagine getting triggered by a picture of a qt actress on an imageboard for posting actresses

She has gross feet

>He's sitting in the wrong seat...

no she doesn't, see

Dat gorgeous sunshine smile and suggestive lingering glance

Right, I'd prefer an ethnic beauty too. Maybe an Indian or Paki.

It's because of butthurt sperglords like yourselves I keep going.

I genuinely thank you for your replies.

Those are gross, you fag.

Says a virgin
>Please be gay and test him out faggot?

Her skull's got the perfect shape for a Karl Tannering.

bump

shame they gave her a scare half way through 11.22.63

Any more?

JDIMSA