Anyone else here /psycopath/?

>always get my way because
/mastermanipulator/
>dont care about people dying in africa
>use my high intellect to outsmart everyone
>the world is my playground
>could become the president if i wanted too
>naturally stronger
In a way i'm sort of happy that my parents got divorced last year, since it made me what iam today.

I love being a psycopath.

Let's go through your points shall we?
>mastermanipulator
You're not a fucking manipulator people are just fucking nice to you
>don't care about people dying in Africa
nobody does. Everybody dies
>use my high intellect to outsmart everyone
You don't become smart just because you've read some articles about string theory and quantum physics and you "outsmarting" people is just nagging them until they can't bear to listen to you so they say 'fine i guess you're right'
>could become the president if i wanted too
Yeah, no. Nobody would vote for a dude whose only speech is just you jacking yourself off for thirty seconds
>naturally stronger
1: How does that make you a psycopath?
2: No
Your parents got divorsed because of you, you fucking mistake

I think you actually just have autism

I'm convinced I'm somewhat sociopathic, though I have no idea if what I feel is different or just a slight variation on the general mindset.

Is sociopathic what mentally retarded autists self-diagnose as? I guess it sounds marginally more acceptable

Master baiter

Op the edge lord

Actually, a recent study found that "sociopathic" tendensies are pretty normal around the general public but that doesn't mean you have antisocial personality disorder. You're probably fine

Faggots who self diagnose what they think their mental illness is worse than tumblr fags and their gender fluid bullshit

/thread

Saved in my copy pasta.txt

Literally the saddest man alive

>In a way i'm sort of happy that my parents got divorced last year, since it made me what iam today.
Guys...guys, listen. Maybe, just maybe -- and hear me out -- maybe this isn't b8. Maybe OP might have been making a joke and you bunch of autists take everything seriously.

You made this thread earlier, did your narcissistic ass not get enough attention?

Yeah but Sup Forums is flooded with newfag edgelords

9fags*

This is literally me.
Normally calm on the outside, crazy twisted psycho on the inside.

i didnt know this was a rekt thread

The dubs are speaking truth

newfag op trying to shock eneryone

You might just be retarded

Phycopathes don't know they are ones you idiot.
You think Ted bundy knew?
Or Jhon Casey?
Or Jeffery Dahmer?

They only knew once people called them one and did some fucked up shit.
You're just a broken down person who is most likely depressed from the sounds of it.

should've started a cringe thread

"depressed"