Hey guys:

Hey guys:

Do you prefer skinny girls or curvy girls? I ask because I'm skinny and am tired of hearing things like "fuck the skinny bitches" and "real women have curves." Just want some input from you guys

Here's a pic of a pussy for your time

Skinny girls are crazy
Curvy girls are in a bubble (also crazy)

I prefer skinny. Small titties with a nice round ass if you're lucky.

Curvy of course.

>am tired of hearing things like "fuck the skinny bitches"
Then eat a fucking sandwitch and go to the gym.

I've always preferred skinny girls, fat chicks are hard work, and harder to look at.

also, tits plz

>sandwitch
>nya ha-haa taste my sand attacks, mortal
>witch
>sandwich you fucking moron

You can be skinny and curvy, you can be fat and NOT curvy

Look up hip to waist ratio and male attraction

I like girls with good H2W ratio, I don't care how skinny, but I do care how fat

Fat and not curvy is quite possibly the biggest disappointment on this green earth. If I wanted to watch a lava lamp I'd shop on amazon for one.

I prefer skinny because if you are your taking care of yourself.

Skinny girls are good for weak ass teenage boys and beta man babies.

Men like to be larger than their women, if they realize it or not. So, little twiggy bitch men like little twiggy women.

I've been with both. Curvy is the way to go! Muscle tone too, please ;) none of this 'fat and proud' bull shit.

Men like tits, and ass, and some love handles, and decent thighs too. No one really wants a Crack whore body type gf.

this may be one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on Sup Forums
and the fact that it's on Sup Forums says A LOT

Speak for yourself. I'm not strong enough to haphazardly throw around a 75kg+ woman - I can manage a skinny woman just fine.

Lol, so untrue

Skinny aka scrawny is not healthy.

A well fed woman who gets exercise will be curvy.

Gtfo high school fags

You have no idea what you're talking about. Any self respecting woman that does cardio is thin and toned with small tits.

You're referring to women that sometimes do exercise and don't eat much.

whatever your body type you have to understand this and only this:
everybody has preferences. regardless of the social or media hype, skinny, thin, slim, is not what everybody is attracted to. i prefer women who have curves, ie; slightly larger hips, C to E cup, a full butt, and a bit of a tummy. not too thick in the legs or arms (wings are out), long hair.

if it bothers you that some people actually express a preference for, or a bias against, a certain body type then i think that the fault lies in your own self image and your expectations of the male population.
stop listening, stop caring. be who you want to be, or just be who you are.

other people's opinions are worthless.

Yet muscles add size. Eg: Squats give ass and legs

Also, let me reiterate "well fed". You can have ample tits and ass and be in killer shape. Women are not men, yo

Skinny mean no tits, no ass, no nothing.

Skinny or skinny with curves. Not fat girls that claim to have curves. I'd rather have a girl that works out than a fat or skinny lazy. But I'd rather have a skinny lazy girl than a fat one.

I prefer women (curvy)

To under developed girls (skinny)

Skinny women and like weak and short men - lacking in the main aspect of their sex/gender.

Pic related. : fit and curvy.

i dont really have a set preferance as long as they have a nice face and a personality

I like this guy.

Give me a warm heart (and a warm pussy) and I'm a happy camper

As long as you don't look like you do meth you should be good.

I'm okay with anything, as long as they're not obsessed about it.
Skinny is great, but not so much when she'd spend 2 hours in the gym every two days to stay it.
Some chub is also nice. Soft and warm and all. (judging by the one gf I've had.)
Not so much when they develop complexes about it but refuse to take action (also judging by the one gf I've had.)

Don't worry so much.
Dudes have exactly the same fears as you do.

Holy hell I'm talking to a girl
Better jerk off before I get all emotional

"Curvy" just means fat
If you AREN'T skinny, you are a degenerate.