So. Who are you voting for Sup Forums?

So. Who are you voting for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2059389/terrifying-footage-shows-russian-soldiers-prepare-for-nuclear-war-during-drill-involving-40million-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=XsPlwhahHAo
snopes.com/michael-moore-endorsed-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump.

TRUMP.

Anyone who doesnt is a pussy.

Trump

If i could, i'd vote for trump

HILLARY.

Anyone who doesn't is at least mildly retarded.

Trump

Hillary

Trump

Trump.
Need the upset to set change in motion. Hillary is a total embodiement of special interests.

Not voting. No point in voting on elections

TRUMP

samefag

Implying the other side doesn't pay people for the same type of shit

...it's embarrassing how quickly people forget things

I am not voting.

Trump. Even ignorning all her corruption, lies and crimes, what kind of a man wants a woman running his country? Literally cuck behavior.

Unfortunately Trump, but only because I don't want to fight in a war with Russia to push Hillary's political agenda.

TRUMP
Kys shill

Not voting.

I would have to have a choice worth voting for before it was even an option to consider.

Johnson

Our lord and savior Donald

Four more years of Obama basically.

This might be the worst case of finding the lesser evil to vote for on this planet so far. It would actually be impressive if it wasn't so depressing. Way to go Mamerica...

Former Bernie fag, voted Obama twice, voting for Trump. MAGA

What the fuck is wrong with you, CTR shill?

Even he knows Clinton isn't an option

His campaign has literally spent more on hats than polling. I don't understand this logic.

Better hats than assassination and hush money

Kek wills it

Americans praying to Mecca circa 2017?

>Who are you voting for?

It doesn't matter who you vote for.

>we promise change, but in reality we give the niggers nothing. They'll be voting for us for 200 years

>Donald J. Trump/Mike Pence
>Yes on the right to hunt
>No on retaining activest judges
>Jerry Moran
>Mike Pompeo

I'm not for Hillary I just stated how illogicall that decision was on his campaigns part.

Trump

>UK will vote remain
Well I guess 7s aren't all that fucking magical.

Trump.

I don't think he's the best candidate (there isn't one). I think he'll burn the entire fucking house down.

Sources?

Voting Trump. Hillary hasn't been laid in 30 years. You want that shit running the show?

Hats can be the best advertisement.
>she's voting for Trump too? He's not that bad I guess. ..
It may seem illogical, but that's group think mentality

How autistic are you?

Voting Trump

If you don't think your vote counts remember we voted in a guy with a Muslim name while fighting a war against Muslim terrorists who has done more to increase the problem than fix it.

Someone is voting if you're not.

Sorry Trumpfags, but you better go check the latest electoral college poll numbers.

Trump has already lost. Why? Because if you give Trump all of the remaining tossup states, he still doesn't get the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election. The remaining states added to his current states aren't enough for the win.

Hillary has already statistically won the election.

Too bad we still have the electoral college and don't choose based on the popular vote.

>i made a map
>just like every other niggerdick sucking liberal cuck

It would be pretty cool if the winner became he president and the loser became the vice president.

I just don't see how that can be. Texas blue? What the fuck is wrong with people, voting for this corrupt as fuck criminal cunt.

Fuck the US, they deserve this bitch, this is why I'm not even voting.

Is this your first election?

It used to be like that, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't very helpful

Eurofag here. Do you realize that you guys are about to get nuked?

Does your media even tell you this?

thesun.co.uk/news/2059389/terrifying-footage-shows-russian-soldiers-prepare-for-nuclear-war-during-drill-involving-40million-people/

Obama is fucking things up with Russia in Syria and by blaming them for the DNC hacks to protect Hillary Clinton's lies

This will effect the entire world you dopes. Your leaders will do anything to protect their status and the lies which they are attempting to cover up.

>eurofag
That embarrassed by your country?

I was thinking for a more balanced and multiple views on decisions

GOOD LET IT ALL BURN

MWHAHAHAHAHA

everybody is a faggot here, faggot
Russia is indeed fucking things up. Who else would've hacked hillary in your opinion then?

You obviously weren't around for the GW vs Al "I invented the internet" Gore election.

Maybe leaks from within their own community but they wanted to blame it in Russia in order to have a reason to go to war.

Look at all the little fags arguing about voteing when none of em are even old enough to vote

>$0.10 has been added to your account

Proving once again that trolling Sup Forums is both easy and fun.

Pic very related.

>China, Korea, any of those nations
Or most probable, it was a whistle blower

Having powerful political figures and millions of dollars in your pocket doesn't hurt either

Already voted Hillary. Bring on trump cult tears and suicides nov 9th

sure

kid

For sale:
Trickle down, deregulation, and protectionism.
Who's buying?
>retards. that's who.

This.

valid sources shill

Ok Danny

voted trump but im gonna be overseas working and wont be back(to live) stateside for 2-4 years so im not gonna be to affected.
figure is hillary wins i come back to a shit hole and then go back overseas and if trump wins come back to a possible shit hole.

sure kid

oh no, that was nothing in comparison, but you are right, your elections have been fucked for about two decades now

>Evan McMullin
telling people i support a mormon candidate makes them literally loose their shit & nerdrage like pussybitches all over the place, which amuses me.

voting is bullshit anyway, since your vote doesn't matter. might as well have some fun with it...

Obama's third mandate. January 2017.

Turn on CNN in 10 weeks.

Even Michael Moore knows that Trump is going to win, and he is even voting for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsPlwhahHAo

sure kid

0/10 I've seen the real pic.

snopes.com/michael-moore-endorsed-donald-trump/

>links to faked video with only audio track

This has already been debunked you stupid faggot. Moore never said any of that, it was a voice impersonator hired by Alex Jones in this fake video.

Holy fuck you truptards are gullible as shit.

Kek he did. It was just changed audio from his documentary trumpland. They removed the rest of the speech where he shits on trump.
You are just as retarded as the guy who posted it.

I like guns, so obviously Trump.

I like guns and on occasion pot.
Tell me again how Hillary is tots going to win Colorado shills

We're not screwed, Trump is winning as Rae sremmurd predicted.

trump is actually for stricter gun control and less 2nd amendment support than hillary.

think again....

ok

this is the first time i've seen snopes be dishonest. michael moore SAID those things. The speech is just out of context, not false