Sitting on the sofa again, waiting for time to pass by

Sitting on the sofa again, waiting for time to pass by.

Anyone else feeling lonely?

Yes, I feel so discouraged, didn't get the navy job I wanted, rainy weather, girl isn't responding to my messages rn. Shit day so far

In times of crisis, think to yourself, What would Napoleon do?

He'd probably dip his croissant into coffee and invade Russia. That doesn't help us here though because He was never stuck in a living contemplating why he has nothing to do allowing loneliness to set in! that's right OP you are screwed!

Shit will light up man, we all get in a lull sometimes.

I hope so man. Thanks for the encouragement

i'm not alone, but i'm lonely.

i could probably find someone to hang out with. i wont though. if they text me, i'm not going to reply for a couple of days.

i'm going to burn away this day, just like i did yesterday. just like i will do tomorrow.

my life is purgatory.

Rainy weather is nice. Maybe go outside with gf, istead of online chating. Girls like going outside...

GABE THE GLUEMAN DEGROSSEE

How am I supposed to go out with her if I can't reach her right now in the first place smart one

>He was never stuck in a living contemplating why he has nothing to do allowing loneliness to set in!

Yeah it's not like he was in exile on St. Helen or something. Oh wait.
Get your shit together user, read a Napoleon biography.

you know what he did instead of nothing? He found a way back to France. What did he try to do when he got back to France? Invade Russia.

find yourself a new interest that u can do to distract yourself.

do something new...if you always do the same or stay in the same area everything will get boring and depressing after a while.
find other people that u enjoy spending time with instead of your friends now or get a gf

GLUEMAN OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE

i don't know what to do. i don't think i want to do anything.

i used to do drugs to distract myself. i've even got some now, i just don't feel like getting fucked up because i'll be sober eventually.

meeting new people is a solution. i'm in college so if i would just go to class i'd meet people there or in between classes. i went on a lot of dates freshman year but now i just skip class a lot.

i wish i knew what normal people did all day, other than work or school. i like to think people don't just watch netflix all day or whatever.

A true american hero!

Oh boy.
He did escape from an isle. That isle was Elba though and his escape culminated in the "cent-jours" or hundred days that ended with the battle of Waterloo. After that he was sent to St. Helen, the island I referenced before. He didn't get to keep a garrison or anything like he did at Elba and had practically nothing to do. He lived alone in a cabin, and had but a handfull of loyals living on that island with him, he wrote his biography and died there.

ah wrong island came to mind. Didn't think my reference earlier would get an actual response so i tried to joke around.

PORCO DIO

yea change your attitude to more positive even if it sounds like bullshit...but its nearly always just your way of thinking.

u still should get a hobby...people without any passion or interests are boring af

get in shape and dont be a lazy looser ...its easy if you really try it

I know, i was just being a wise ass. Liked the reference though, have a great day user!

you to user!

i know. two years ago i was much better than i am now. i wonder what changed.

i used to go to the gym three times a week. i'd take a new girl on a date at least once a week. i'd meet new people every single day. i always had a party to go to, or something to do on the weekends.

but now i don't. i know my reality won't change unless i change it, but i find it hard to believe that i'm going to do anything differently any time soon.

any hobbies you recommend? i tend to do something like once or twice and never do it again.

happened to me too...cant be always motivated.

if u have the chance u could travel somewhere.u always get new thoughts and ideas when youre far away from home.

as hobbys... any sport and workout, art like graffiti or drawing, music, pets, collecting stuff....search for some stuff your could be interested in

If you are trying to emulate Napoleon... make sure you dont try to emulate Napoleon like Napoleon III did

i don't know what i want to do with my life. i don't know what i want to eat for dinner.

i would like to think i can get my shit together sooner rather than later. i feel like i'm just barely hanging on right now. just barely keeping my head above water.

i'm definitely not changing today though. or next week. probably not next month.

i don't know what the fuck i'm doing. i want help.

And if you are going to kick that emulating bitch Napoleon IIIs ass like von Moltke did, dont emulate von Moltke the elder like von Moltke the younger did.

Maybe emulation isnt so good

then tell someone ...your family or friends
or see a psychologist.

dont take more drugs thats useless.

get out of the house and see your life right now as a new challenge.

Yeah.

I miss her and I hate that so much of my energy is spent on missing her.

I just want her here.

At least I got quads