Why haven't you just went full gay yet?

Why haven't you just went full gay yet?
Butts are just as tight as vaginas, & you dudes are always down to fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

femininepenis.com/videogallery/young-blonde-masturbates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you limit yourself to half of the fun, just fuck everything.

Butts are NOT as tight as vaginas. Maybe in the opening, not elsewhere.

Anal is just good because of the mental aspect.

Chicks have assholes too, dipshit.

You sound like a virgin, buttholes are tight af

Yeah and? You'll have to jump through hoops and all kinds of shit just for her to even let you get near it. Not to mention the fact that some of them won't even do anal

std's. Other than that I'm craving a man so bad

amen

I like boobs too much...

femininepenis.com/videogallery/young-blonde-masturbates/

Even horses?

specially horses

The opening can me, yes. But if your dick is longer than an inch you're gonna feel a bit that aint so tight.

well.. maybe for you, the only thing i can say from experience is that you are wrong. But hey, maybe not all butts are the same, but to me it is just tight loveliness all the way, with a solid 7inch lol.

So I can just say right back that from my experience, you are wrong then. You sure you really stuck it in the wrong hole?

Not everyone is a faggot like you op

as a bisexual men who have been sexually active with both men and women for almost 10 years i can only tell you that you're wrong.

Cute gay boy are as bitchy as women, and even more prone to drama.

Asshole are tight when you start fucking them, but the thightness is only localized at the sphincter, and after a couple of minutes once it's stretched you don't feel that much.Vagina has a more "global" tightness.

Tighter than pussy, but it's not all the same. Or just different experiences. Anyway use whatever hole you wan't, and is allowed to ;)

all anuses and rectums are the same structurally. its a tight ring and an open, wide, loose tunnel of tissue. the actual anal sphincter is the only tight part. its what keeps you from shitting yourself.

your large intestine terminates at your anus. think, evolutionary, why would there be any reason to tighten the end of the large intestine when an anus does the job?

Well it's not like people can decide to be gay or bisexual. Those who come out gay might think that they decided to be gay. But in actuality, they were always gay.

Diagrams does not give you anal sex experience boy.

i've taken multiple college level human anatomy and biology courses. you might interpret your sexual experiences differently, but there is in fact only a tight ring at the entrance of the anus.

here's another one for you, girls actually have a third hole above their vaginal opening where they pee out of. they don't actually pee pee out of their vaginas! crazy huh?

source?

>i've taken multiple college level human anatomy and biology courses

in a discussion about experience and real life, you just playd yourself.

i disagree with you. i'm straight. i've only been in heterosexual relationships and i don't think i'm interested in a homosexual relationship. however, i could just up and decide to fuck a dude in the ass tomorrow.

i believe there is definitely a genetic cause for your sexual preferences. i also believe that you can be influenced by the circumstances of your childhood and the environment you live in. i also believe that you possess free will and can decide to fuck whomever you want to fuck.

i don't like to label people as gay or straight or bisexual. just do what you want to do man. who fucking cares. as long as it doesn't interfere with my ability to live my life how i want to, you're free to do whatever.

you can decide to fuck or not to fuck. But you can't control who you WANT to fuck.

I have. My penis is too small to please women so I've accepted my place as a cum receptacle for superior men. I hope my GF doesn't mind.

>But you can't control who you WANT to fuck.

Can I use this excuse in court when I decide to shove my prick up a pre-teens twat?

>Why haven't you just went full gay yet?
Because I'm simply not attracted to males, faggots assuming everyone has the same sexual attraction smh

read my post again

You can't decide what are you're attracted to.

You can only decide upon your action, not upon your urges

you're a fucking retard dude

but what's the difference?
i can want a cigarette and choose not to smoke one. i can want to fuck a dude and choose not to fuck one.

at the end of the day i have self control. all i'm saying is that i don't think its very pertinent to the way sexuality actually is to have such a black or white definition for it.

its not the same as saying someone's sex is male or female. that's objective and unchangeable. (yeah yeah transgender. i mean biological, chromosomal sex).

i wouldn't say its fair to call homosexuality a mental illness, but thinking about it like say, a gambling addiction, is an easy enough way to make sense of it. its something you can control, but you have a disposition toward it.

i'm not saying homosexuality is incorrect (other than the lack of reproduction, but that's self limiting and only relevant in exclusive homosexuality). just that it's not such a binary all or nothing thing.

how it feels to be 13

bump

I agree to some point, but in the times I've played with myself and been fucked, I can say that it was still super tight after the anus, especially farther in, but even that open are you feel when playing with yourself isn't that big, even to an average dick.

Wrong.

This user gets it.