Holy shit

This album is perfect.
It evokes a strange feeling of nostalgia of the late 90s and has this ethereal sound to it.

And the voice of the vocalist..

This album is perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_Tj4bJ0VFw
youtube.com/watch?v=DqEYJnIWgeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's pretty great, I recommend Treasure.

Late 90's? Are you a fucking idiot?

Maybe you meant late 80's. Either way check out their other stuff, it's all good. Especially Treasure.

Head Over Heels is their best album by far

OP probably wasn't alive in the 80s and is nostalgic for the 90s. Not that dumb of a thing to say.
I feel that, the music has a strong nostalgic vibe in general.
This is def one of my favorite albums of all time.
Also this.
But that's wrong as heck, my dudely duder.

Cool. Sounds p good. Thx.

yes

I agree Oh Pee. It's a fantastic album. Listened to it nearly everyday my freshman year of college. Gr8 stuff

>Beetles and eggs and blues and pour a little everything else
>You steam our unstable eyes and glass
>Not get passed off through my bird lips as good new

What a masterpiece. Like, wow. So 90's, listen to all this ATMOSPHERE. Dude ethereal. Where's my cashmere cardigan? Literally perfect. Holy shit get the christmas lights.

Fuck off, this is deliberately nostalgic mumbling nonsense.

this guy FUCKS

Pic related is just as good, though it took me a while to realize it.

seems like you're only focusing on the lyrics at face value. maybe they're going for collage rather than realism? stream of consciousness can be a beautiful thing you know

I don't get the massive hard-on here for Cocteau Twins desu

I actually liked Victorialand more, HoLV felt too poppy for me

I wanna go full e t h e r e a l

Eh
Not really my kinda thing

>It evokes a strange feeling of nostalgia of the late 90s and has this ethereal sound to it.

no it doesn't. kill yourself.

this - only true Coctaeu Twins know that Four Calander Cafe is their real masterpiece, this thread deserves to be self-immolated ASAP

"Bluebeard" is their high point EVER

OP here. I was not born in murica. I was in a country where the music scene was a bit late (further back) and I remember hearing the 80s songs and albums on tv in the 90s . So for me it is a 90s feel.

This is Jay Leno's favorite Cocteau Twins album.
Watching the music video for Bluebeard right after Iceblink Luck's made me realize that the 90s didn't really start in 1990.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_Tj4bJ0VFw
youtube.com/watch?v=DqEYJnIWgeE