Why iPhones suck

Why iPhones suck

>iphone
done.

Aye

>they don't

/thread

Because they're fragile af

Just bought my 6s 2 days ago I switched from a HTC m8. I personally like both phones

Literally never broke one, do you just fucking toss yours around like a child?

buy a protective cover / shell

You don't /thread yourself fucking retard

I do whatever the fuck I want you fucking autist

Because they will generally generate a lot of junk files taking up all space and you'll need some sketchy "cleaner master" app in order to clean them.

>mfw I'm talking about Android

I'ts alway the nefags who start bitching about how bad apple products are.

REEEEEEE!!!!!

Uses greentext and try to /thread themselves

When I had an iPhone 5s it only took a couple coins in my pocket to break the fucking screen

Apple products are for grandmas and children who need everything as simple and dumbed down as possible

iPhones have done more for this community than you ever will.

well..... there still is no dedicated Sup Forums browser application to make it easier to browse Sup Forums on an iPhone

You should kys then because you're literally too dumb to even exist on this planet.

Annie!!

how about because androids can be used for 3.3 million years and still have apps on the play store that work

why would you carry coins in the same pocket as a phone is beyond me

Yeah, it's my fault for being used to non shitty phones

My point is. I used to feel the same way about iPhones as you OP. But now I've accepted that conforming can be a good thing, because it gives us nudes.

Because there is no headphone jack I can plug my base amp, noise cancelation headphones into.

more

> a couple coins in my pocket to break the fucking screen

genius!

because you have to pay for even the most trivial apps.
because you change phones every time the newest edition comes out (and you're willing to wait in subzero temps to be one of the first to get it)
because you're willing to pay stupidly high prices to own one.

i don't just hate iPhones, i hate the people who own them, and think that they have a superior piece of technology.

they are cheap pieces of shit, that cost less than US$10 to make and retail for up to US$800.

iPhones suck bc owners

Cute penis

actually IOS is the more safer system software. Android lacks security.

You said it, iPhone owners suck.

The phone is good enough imo

I prefer the UI on iPhones. Samsung has shitty touchwiz, stock Android is fine. blah blah blah

i'd say it's your fault for being an idiot

>i got this phone, it's screen is made of glass
>i'll put it in my pocket with bits of metal that will move around a lot while im doing shit
>oh noes, the glass broke, what a shitty device

>being this uninformed in 2016

Cause IPhones can't handle my lifestyle
>Inb4 buy case
I went through two iPhones with otter box cases

>when you picture a guy with a iphone what do you see

>A stupid nigger that wants to score some white pussy.
>A raghead that wants to anal Omar mateen.

>That normie that made Pepe despised to be seen.
>Or all the other fags that spread that cancer banana meme

>those infedels that don't worship kek.
>and those who are not gonna laugh at the next terror attack.

>meme qeeun hillary 2016
>and those sluts that take there daily selfie

> that fucker named tucker that hates that trucker for riding over every fag that was a man fucker.

>twitter will die
>facebook wil die
>tumblr will die
>and the iphone will die
>and the memes will come
>and the wizards will take over.
>in the name of presedent grover

>and thats the future i tell
>and when we look back we say the iphone was the first thing that fell.

>so that ends this prediction for all you cucks
>and thats the reason why the iphone fucking sucks

>macfags are unironically defending this

40 KEKS

>Mfw you didn't post a face
>Mfw I have no face

The same reason as your mother suck

so can iphones due to swift?

>this phone, that was never meant to withstand the shit i put it through, didn't survive, therefore it is shit

There WAS and it was called anonama or something like that, but Apple took it down.

Is that st Vincent chick?

It's the only apple product I use, and then iOS 10 forced an update and now it's the worst product software-wise I have ever owned.
>It was good and now it isn't

Well- I was going to complain that everytime I really needed my iphone to work, it didn't. I'd have to reboot. fuckin thing was either haunted or a piece of shit (and I don't believe in ghosts).

Buuut...you make an excellent point. If they've contributed to t33n selfies, then they have my vote!

It's 2016 and they still can't play webms in browser. Even the shittiest of shit tier Chink and Pajeet street shitting phones can play webms in most web browsers.

I've thrown my 4s, dropped it on asphalt, stepped on it, and sat on it. Not even a scratch. How is that for fragile?

I haven't touched an iPhone since the 3GS. When I had that,I remember thinking it was a pretty slick piece of hardware: I just fucking hated the iOS bullshit. If only there were a way to take a recent iPhone and install CyanogenMod or PACman Android on it. Fuck iOS.

I don't like iOS because they don't give you access to the filesystem.

I can use Android like a computer. iOS doesn't allow apps to share storage. You can't really save something with one app and open it with another very easily.

Apple also locks down app creativity by enforcing really shitty rules. It is a walled garden.

The actual hardware is superb though.

The 3GS and 4s are two of the more durable iPhones actually. Especially if the 3GS is put in an otter box made during the same era.

I dropped my 4s less than one foot from the ground and it shattered. Had to get a whole new one. I call BS.

How do you even manage to break your fucking screens? Do you throw it around in an autistic rage? I've had two different iPhones in the span of six years and I haven't even scratched the screens on either of them. I have a thin flappy rubber case and I drop it at least 4 times a week. I don't even like apple products That much but I don't treat my phone like a piece of shit. It's not not the product that's bad, it's the autistic morons like you who buy em

It is called, the entire thing is covered in a crystalline structure, we call this glass.

Blunt force or acute pressure will shatter this glass. Shit happens.

I'm not lying. Oddly once a year for two weeks I go full retard and stand up with it in my lap from my car. It has a little scratch on the corner but not the glass in the front or back and the only thing I have ever used is a clear sticky film on the back.

Apple

Science has a measurement system for hardness. If you take something with a hardness greater than your phone screen and hit them together, the glass will break.

I've jumped from IPhone to LG to HTC to Samsung and back a few times and a phone's a phone, fuck it, but I'll give my old iPhone 5 this much.

The autocorrect was top fucking tier. I feel like every fucking text I send with any other phone takes way too much time just going back and correcting everything it fucked up.

Otherwise, it's whatever, my phones do what I need them to do.

Yes But that kind of ignores my question. My question was how do people even smash at that amount of force? Because it seems to even get a small crack you'd need to hit it off your counter top a couple times as hard as you can

I mean you could break glass with chalk... What's your point? My phone has taken a beating and it's still like new other than the battery being worn out.

Yea, this always gets me.
I had an iPhone 4 for about 3 years and never once had so much as a scratch and I used the shittiest case.
What the fuck are people doing with their phones? Cracking walnuts with them?

/thread