Stanley "The Faggot" Tucci

Stanley "The Faggot" Tucci.

Stan came to our house for my birthday party once. He's my Uncle's good friend, so he was tagging along because they both had to go do some sort of work. My mother asked him to put his coat on the bed in the guest room and he says, "Oh, you don't have a coat rack?" and gives a tsk tsk. He was on his phone the entire time except for dinner. Where the conversation went from my life and birthday, becoming a year older, to Stanley Tucci and his "new play at some obscure and 'hole-in-the-wall' theatre in Pasedena." Everyone just listened, but uncomfortably. I was pretty upset, but presents were about to be opened, so I tolerated Tucci Hour. When I was opening presents, Stan just sat with his legs crossed, and his hands on his knees, perched up watching me open presents. He kept chuckling every time I opened a present, as if I were a cute child (I was was 20 at the time.) I got tired of it and asked if there was a problem. He said, "No, no. *chuckles* keep going." So, yeah, that's my story. It's not much, but he was an asshole the whole time. Once the party was over, everyone said happy birthday again to me and left. Stan mockingly shook my hand wishing me a happy birthday. He wasn't serious at all about it and I am pretty sure making fun of my family members.

I like him even more now.

>20

Bit late in the game for a bar-mitzvah at that age isn't it?

>birthday parties at 20

Hahaha hah wtf?

I threw Juliette Lewis out of a party at a Missions Beach beach house because she was uninvited (not a big deal, people just go from house to house) but was being a huge cunt.

>everyone sitting around chatting
>someone says something nice about her films
>She says, "Everyone here seems to know ME but I don't know anyone here!"
>Everyone at the party is kind of thrown back
>I go, "Maybe you should get the fuck out then, bitch"
>she got the fuck out

>Having birthday parties with your family
>Celebrating anything other than 18th or 21st
I'd be chuckling too. You're such a big birthday boy!

This.

OP tries making this guy look like a cunt, but instead makes himself look like an autistic 20 year old.

That age of people has some of the most pretentious assholes alive. Listening to members of Tool, Henry Rollins and JL makes me want to gag. They have their heads shoved so far up their asses.

Rachel Mcadams went to my grad because my cousin is related to her lol. she is ugly as fuck IRL

Based Tucci is even more based.
Thanks Op

I don't see how she was being a huge cunt here? Sounds more like your friends and you have a huge stick up your ass.

Same with OP and his big boy bday party and present opening. He was probably laughing at you being a huge faggot. Fucking millennials I swear.

Let's see what you look like user

>I don't see how she was being a huge cunt here?

there was about 10 minutes of her being a snippy cunt that preceeded it, that was just the straw.

You just forgot to mention that...

Faggot

You got up her for literally no reason
>I dont know anyone here
Treat guests with respect you arrogant spick, you should have introduced her to everyone at the party at that moment

oh oops I didn't mean my cousin I meant my classmate is related to her

You some kind of cuck?

>Treat guests with respect you arrogant spick,

Like they let Mexicans have houses on Mission Beach. It was a party of grad students and she was being a cunt.

>Another time
>we have homeless people come in from time to time because they sleep on the beach in SD
>one wanders in b/c of the aforementioned open door policy on the weekend.
>we always let them get a cup of beer and then they head on out, NBD
>this guy starts getting grabby with the kegsluts
>we ask him to leave
>he pulls out a knife, but just a little one like a 2" pocket style flip out job
>someone from behind him kicks him to the ground
>now there are like 5 people kicking the fuck out of this guy
>we threw him on the beach in front of the house next door
>since it was pretty low tide we put him close to the waterline
>wake up the next day
>his flannel and knife is there but homeless guy is gone
>RIP Stabbin Hobo, sacrificed to Poseidon for your hubris

She was probably trying to be funny, sounds like something I'd say but I'd quickly follow it up with a comment about how weird fame feels or something

>5 guys beating up 1

You and your friends are huge faggots.

not much we could do, crusty pulled a knife and people just started kicking him.

No, are you?

No. But I think you're lying.

CAN'T HOOCHIE THE TUCCI