Thank you stupid faggots. Thank you for voting for the collapse of western civilization...

Thank you stupid faggots. Thank you for voting for the collapse of western civilization. Fuck you dumb liberal cunts I fucking hate you. We failed Trump I'm sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=rFMRjSE496c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>protest against the 1%
>vote for the 1%
pick one

I don't have a problem with the 1% and anyone can become the one percent if they don't sit around waiting for government handouts.

Liberals are fucking pathetic hypocrites. They want to drag everyone to their fucking level. I work for a fucking living.

>"I love the poorly educated" -donald trump
yes because it is the liberals that are dumb.

>"Why can't we use our nukes" -donald trump (again)
trump doesnt understand the downside to nuclear war but hillary is going to destroy western civilization. Nice logic.

Hillary is going to fuck us up the ass dry man. I don't like Trump but that bitch can't be in office. Vote for anyone but her for the love of god please

First of all, this isn't even made by Hillary or her team, but some dumb faggot.

Second, you're a retard for saying "wahh we failed you Trump" like Trump isn't one of the worst candidates out there besides Shillary.

Third, Western civilization died ages ago, especially in Europe with all the mass migration and the unwillingness for the cucks to do anything about it.

Then we need to start doing something about it. USA has hope with Trump. He represents the American Dream and he needs to win to keep it alive. If he loses, America dies with his campaign.

>USA has hope with Trump
no, it doesn't

Im so glad I moved to Russia America's fucked

HAHA, good one. Trump is going to do fuck all during his run.

Man Trump supporters are as deluded as the "hope and change" Obama 2008 supporters.

MAGA=2016 Hope and Change/Yes We Can

Lol you moved to a shithole? Russia is fucking worse than the US.

I can't tell if people are trolling or if they actually support trump, not saying hillary is the best thing either, but anything's better than trump

You morons should have voted in a candidate that could win. Even the Democrats told you this during your own primaries. How absolutely stupid are you? You don't deserve to win.

Not for long

This. Fucken dumbasses thought it was election day and thought they were voting someone in already

You really think Russia is going to be better than the US overall?

Russia is a fucking developing country. We're fully developed, have the largest military in the world, export so much art, music and film, some of our states have stronger economies than other Western countries. Russia is hit with intl sanctions, they barely have any allies, even China isn't all buddy buddy with them anymore.

They said the same thing about Obama, twice. The inbreds are predictable.
And impotent.

Kek, you really think trump is just going to sit on his ass for eight years like a dead goose just like Obama did? Boy, you've got another thing coming from the man who loves to piss the system off.
Yes, it does.

You're assuming A) the alternative is any better and B) the public has any choice in the matter. The Presidential race is rigged and always has been from the start. Shillary tampered with the primaries, was outed for it, and got away scot free. If she wins then Trump will cry that she did it again and refuse to back down. If Trump wins then Hillary will cry that he's not qualified and will ruin the country and refuse to back down.

Politics is a losing game for the common folk like us.

>anyone can become the one percent if they don't sit around waiting for government handouts.

No they can't, they simple can't.
Most people who are born with all the advantages don't become the one percent. How can a tramp ? or a niggeR ?

> trump is just going to sit on his ass for eight years like a dead goose just like Obama did?

Yes, Trump isn't a politician. The GOP hates his ass, the Democrats hate his ass, even if he has great ideas, Congress isn't going to let him do shit. He's going to pass some authoritarian shit like Obama and Bush did. He'll also send us into some war, but probably not as bad as Hillary would. I'm pretty sure delicate relationships with certain third world countries will deteriorate, kinda like the Asian spic country Philippines is doing right now. Pretty much all Western countries aren't fans of Trump so lets see how relations with our own allies turn out.

oh no, they actually do. it's like the autism fairy got three of her friends to help her out this year and they managed to hit 30-40% of the US. really, you should pity them, not hate them. They can't help it. we just have to work to rehabilitate them into real people instead of altright retards

If you are rich you would want to life in Russia

as opposed to living anywhere else like Monaco or Singapore for example?

If everyone can become the 1% then why are there only 1% ?

Being part of the 1% isn't that wealthy.
For every person in the US earning a few hundred thousand a year, there are countless that are earning a pittance.
Name a US president that wasn't in the 1%.

Even here in New Zealand where we're supposed to be really equal, our Prime Minister is well within the 1% of the 1%.
Any richer and he'd be part of the 1% of the 1% of the 1%.

This.

FUBU
nuff said.

dumbest poster in this thread.

so who's bitch are you then?

sure kid

is this add fucking real OP?

add isn't real

it's a meme, people trying to fuck with people

dont get cucked, do your research like I did

>Meanwhile, Trump reflects the mass pandemic of retardation latent within every American id, he will be the president and ironically single-handedly collapse western civilization with his unpreparedness, pandering to bigotry, and rash, overreaching megalomania, his only folly being the fact that although every bigot hates minorities no matter what, they just can't help but to feel a tingle of empathy when they realize their own wives, daughters, and nieces could be at stake, and -only- because it hits a little closer to home, almost as if they realize the impact of their own shitty mob mentality

>trump failed
>Oct 27

GO HOME CTR. Demoralization threads don't work. You cannot demoralize those who have no morale.

Refuse to belive that's real. You'd have to be fucking retarded.

BUILD THAT WALL!

send all lazy lying stealing nigegrs to jail
send all lazy fuckin mexicans AND STOP TAKING OR JOBS
kill all muslim
kill all terrorist
geT hard on useles chinks
make gays illegal again
and dont act like u never went and kiss a random girl u thought was cute u beta pussy or maybe u didnt cause ur just that much of a PUSSY
sjw cant handle alpha TRUMP
FUCK SHilery she need to go back to the kitchin where she shoudl be fuckin CUNT
make america grreat again!

implying

You're welcome. Anything else I can do to help, let me know.

sure kid

Trump's economic policies would COLLAPSE America.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

A call for UNITY
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

Black Trump supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

Former Garland, Texas, NAACP president Pastor CL Bryant speaks on why he left the Democractic Party and his recent film "Runaway Slave: Run From Tyranny to Liberty.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q

MALCOLM X - BLACKS WHO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS YOU'RE A POLITICAL CHUMP!
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM

REAL Sista tells the truth about the failures of Democratic policies on behalf of Black America
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo

"Hillary's America" Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Navy Seal DESTROYS Hillary "You Are An Ignorant LIAR"
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI

ITT: shills shilling shills
you will get fooled
again
and again

This is the only appropriate response.

Donald Trump Interview Answers - Over 30 Years!

fuck off maoist

what a time to live in, WW3

I have yet to see anyone in the thread say it, so I'll say it. Both of them are shit, Trump, Hillary, utter shit. One of them is morally corrupt, shady as fuck, and lies through their teeth. The other is a pampered, dumb, racist bigot. They are BOTH fucking awful, it's a lose-lose situation. It does not fucking matter which one we pick, because at the end of the day they are just two turds that happen to have a different odor.

>racist bigot.
lol

You want Trump? You need to make it happen.

With enough "none of the above" shilling "they are all as bad as each other, lets reclaim democracy" the meme happy democrat supporters will stay away from the polls or waste their ballots and Trump will win.

This. Mother. Fucking. This.

compartively?

Funny that people always say this during elections.
People said it about Obama and everything is fine, way better than the bush administration tbqfh.

There will be no ww3 you paranoid fuckers, besides it wouldn't even matter since we are all in a simulation made by our predecessors.

>Simulation

I fucking knew it.

>Female soldiers

Daily reminder that female soldiers are unrealistic given that male ones are coming out of routine duty with compressed spinal discs from carrying so much. We treat our soldiers like pack mules and then throw them away.

>Changing America to make it more like the rest of the world

I can't even tell if this is for or against. The vague assertion that the rest of the world is better than us makes no sense given the rest of the world is less powerful, less rich and less creative than we are.

Seriously why do liberals worship Europe so hard? Why are you so embarrassed not to be European? Why don't you just move there?

Let's trigger some Trump supporters:

The constitution is a living document that can be amended to keep up with modern society. The second amendment can legally be modified or nullified. If treasonous rednecks attempt to violently stop the legislative process they will be crushed by the government.

The picture's not serious. If you think it is, you are a fucking retard. Nobody thinks like that. It's some guy being like hey I DON'T want to die for this cunt. There is no draft "pre-register"

Obvious propaganda is propaganda.

The first sentences of that article:
Some had smiles on their faces while others looked concerned as they left home for an uncertain future.

Dozens of young men lined up in Omsk for the annual Russian autumn conscription where men aged 18-27 are obliged to spend a year in national service.

Drafts take place twice a year - one in spring and one in autumn - but the timing of this one comes as President Vladimir Putin is beefing up his armed forces amid rising tensions with the West.

Retard.

What do you mean? I'm a registered democrat voting Trump this year.

TRUMP 2016

reject white extinction!

They are preparing to fight the 400 pound hacker.

I see the shills are out in force gents.
Shill is strong in this thread..
Also the black cuck threads. "white men going extinct" "can't compete with black cock" although most will block these images out, enough exposure to it and some will question these things seriously. The poor wizards on here become poorer and more helpless in the fear of giant black cocks and alphas. Don't fall for the shills.

That's like saying
>Hey let's continue to poison this beautiful earth and turn it into the shithole that works out for shitty little shits like us, the white people! :D

Nah bro it won't work like that.
You realize how stupid that all is when aliens invade? Are you really going to be a racist when our entire species is fighting to maintain its existence?

Get fucking real.

Let's trigger some liberals:

Critical theory is designed to foment violent revolutions and all attempts to apply it have resulted in one. Attempts to oppress whites, which is what your philosophy amounts to, will result in the uncontrolled and uncontrollable growth of pseudo-random violence spreading through a stand alone complex. The alt-right is itself a stand alone complex which thrives on attempts to destroy it, you haven't beaten back your opposition so much as you've helped to define them and galvanize their resistance. Since critical theory denies you kindness and understanding of others in favor of a weaponized viewpoint you'll be unable to stop, slow or affect this process in any way. You can't hate the world better, never could.

good, send all millennials to war

The hell? When everyone is in their respective nation, segregated via nationalism- racism will cease to exist AND we will avoid a melting pot fate that turns us into people like brazilians. a shit tier race mixed society.

white people arent going to riot, we dont do that
check your privilege

That's bullshit, Russian rich people spend most of their lives abroad.

This is the essence of your average Trump supporter's understanding. That is to say, absolutely none whatsoever.

I love it when you yanks go all "huh Duh it's rigged so trump will never win"

They said the same on pol about brexit, I voted leave, and every single fucking day it was the same story, it's rigged you'll remain. And what happened? We left.

Trump will win, kek has blessed it.

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

I'm sure all of the conflicts of the recent and distant past between nations who simply didn't like one another for countless reasons including race are just metaphorical tales and fables of morality, folly, and fleeting glory replaced by someone else's overreaching ambitions. Yet we continue to make these mistakes regardless, blindly contributing to the age old cycle with no breaking point, no solution, only reason for more and more bloodshed.

>I voted leave

Your welcome
Clinton 4 lyfe!

Wow, you're fucking retarded or something.

Some of us actually want to progress the human race and move forwards not backwards, you damn neo nazi.

Why arnt you the 1% champ?

What in the actual fuck?

you voted leave and ruined this country

M.A.D already solves world peace problems more so than any trash utopia " one world " that globalists propose.

We will retain our race, nations, and foreigners will too theirs- the world will retain its beauty.

Meanwhile degenerate jew tier people who cannot accept the idea of the races of the world rejecting their identities being blurred into one trash tier brazil tier muddied race mix- those jew tier people will be eliminated as they are likely race mixed themselves and hence why they are so insecure.

It's the 1% for a reason you fucking inbred. Get into the 1% from the very bottom, then talk, sperglord.

Progressing forward would mean an elimination of globalism and an authoritarian state which supports industry and science such as the nazis did.

Democracy and Communism which adhere to the individuals wants for an easier life- are regressive as they are in fact not in favor of progress but are in favor of hindering progress if it means they get a higher min wage or welfare or related GIBSMEDATS

Hillary has a chance of war with Russia. Might just be a proxy war. Trump will start a direct war with Russia, and probably nuke them too

Calm down nobody is going to start a war with Russia and nobody is going to nuke anyone, not even NK.

How can illegals be fucking lazy and at the same time stealing our jobs? Do right wing loonies even listen to the shit that comes out of their mouths sometimes?

Actually only Hillary has a chance of war- she is literally a pawn of George Soros. Soros is literally banned from Russia because he was attempting to cause chaos and agitate people there to overthrow various levels of government to weak Putin.

So by all means the democratic party is already at war with Russia and Trump is the only vote for peace.

Lets be honest, the majority of "Western Civilization" fucking sucks also...

Utopia exists only in the mind of the individual. You are not the center of the universe, your visions and interpretations are not as correct, 'pure' and 'beautiful' as you think they are. You fail to understand how the white man came into power, and the opportunities to do the same those of colour simply were not allowed to have. Look at the entire scope of factors rather than your own narrow, cynical view. There are many people of many races at the forefront of many fields, many mixed and, in fact, chances are you yourself are mixed at several points in your ancestry, no one is purely one race as it stands, that is how actual evolution happens.

you apparently don't know what the fuck the 1% is lol. Trump and Hillary are BOTH in the 1%

It turns out they are lazy and stealing jobs- ever heard of employers having to figuratively whip mexicans? As in threaten to call immigration on them if they don't stop being lazy when hired for a job?

Thankfully when the wall is built and immigration has its funded multiplied thanks to Trump- all of that trash will come to an end.

Let's be honest, you should kill yourself.

There are very few people in this world that are legitimately so apathetic that the threat of mutually assured destruction does not phase them.

This isn't about racial supremacy this is about racial preservation. Your talking point about " whites had opportunity " mean nothing as I treat all foreigners the same from the shittiest poor african to the most organized japanese- they must all be sent back to their home nation.

I would even accept whites being sent back to Europe if it meant the rest of you also got deported from Europe/North America.

THIS IS IT LADS, SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ONCE MORE INTO THE FRAY

INTO THE LAST GOOD FIGHT I'LL EVER FIGHT

LIVE AND DIE ON THIS DAY

LIVE AND DIE ON THIS DAY

If the early hominid offshoots did not interbreed, humanity would not have assumed its current form, and we are infinitely better off for. That is one thing you can't deny.