Has anyone else been getting slow loading pictures recently?

Has anyone else been getting slow loading pictures recently?
I've found that Sup Forums has 2 image hosting sites, i.4cdn.org and is.Sup Forums.org and between the two, is.Sup Forums.org has been taking ages to load pictures.
Anyone else getting this? Anyone know if I can fix it? /wsr/ has been no help at all.

pic unrelated

hostfile
192.99.66.34 is.Sup Forums.org

wait can that be used for more than just blocking?

Yes...
You can redirect anything to anything you want

I've had the same thing
>open 70kb image
>takes over 20 seconds to load

I think 4chains is so broke they shut down alot of servers.

So I just stick the IP in my hostfile and that's it?

glad I'm not alone!

Same here

so I should be setting is.Sup Forums.org's IP to the same as i.4cdn.org?

seems like every is.Sup Forums.org pic has an equivalent i.4cdn.org with the same path so if there's a way to automatically switch the host..

Been slow all week and just for the record in case it's of use to anyone, I started getting connection error messages and couldn't post to Sup Forums at all, was using FF and couldn't resolve the problem so tried chrome and opera and they both work ok, problem solved but then I noticed my pc clock was a few days out of date not sure why it happened but I reset the time and I tried FF again and now it works, FF has been getting more bloated and slower for a while but now it breaks even if the fucking clock is wrong, I'm sticking with chrome.

I'm on chrome
Still no luck

any progress on anyone's side?

this seems to fix things somewhat

Doesn't seem to do anything for me
is there a way to make it redirect to the exact same path but just changing out is.Sup Forums.org for i.4cdn.org?

What's this supposed to accomplish?

Make Sup Forums a priority website.

see just redirects is.Sup Forums.org (slow) to i.4cdn.org (fast)

doesn't seem to work for me, is.Sup Forums is still popping up as is.Sup Forums

Will it show the change in the url when i open a picture in a new page?

that's not what it does
>browser requests is.Sup Forums.org
>hosts file tells browser is.Sup Forums.org is at 104.16.113.203 instead of what the DNS says

ooooh
so the only way to tell is that the is.Sup Forums pictures should be going faster?

alright figured it out, needed to clear Chrome cache to make chrome respect hosts file