OFFICIAL REASONS COLLEGE FOOTABLL IS BETTER THAN THE NFL POWER RANKINGS

1. Saturday > Sunday
>Sunday is for church, Saturday is for getting wasted and watching football
2. Atmosphere
>The atmosphere at NFL games is a bland corporate snoozefest. College football is a fucking party.
3. Variety of offensive and defensive schemes
>Every NFL team runs basically the same offense, with few changes. In college football, you'll never the see the same offense twice.
4. Entrances
>VT, South Carolina, FSU all have amazing entrances that look like something out of the NWO-era WCW. Nothing like that in the NFL
5. Rule changes
>Roger Goodell is killing football by implementing "safety" measures. Goodell doesn't care about safety, he wants high scores. Sadly, this is trickling down to NCAAF, but at least they aren't to blame for it.
6. Women
>18-24 year olds in tiny dresses at college football games, while the women at NFL games are all old, rich prudes who hate fun.
7. Rivalries
>Too many great NCAAF rivalries to list. NFL rivalries? lol
8. Players play with passion
>NFL players are all overpaid crybabies, who get paid regardless of performance. College football players play for the glory of victory for their schools, themselves, the students.
9. Marching bands
>College bands play music with 100+ years of tradition, while NFL stadiums blare the latest shitty Top 40 songs.
10. Teams under .500 aren't rewarded
>In 2010, the Seahawks made the playoffs with 7-9 record. Yes, a team with a losing record had a chance to win the championship. That should never happen. In college football, it doesn't.

50. level of play
>This is the only argument NFL fans have over college football, but at such a high level,(that Division 1 football is, especially the SEC) it really doesn't matter.

9001. conference realignment

>1. Saturday > Sunday
>3. Variety of offensive and defensive schemes
>4. Entrances
>6. Women
>7. Rivalries
>8. Players play with passion
>9. Marching bands

>they do it for free

no thanks lol

>1. Saturday > Sunday
>>Sunday is for church
Spoken like a true flyover
>2. Atmosphere
Shit gets pretty intense in certain stadiums. You wouldn't know becasue none of them are in flyover states.
>3. Variety of offensive and defensive schemes
College offenses are shit designed to get the most out of a lack of talent.
>4. Entrances
Go watch wreslting then. I watch football, not the entrances.
>5. Rule changes
I can't argue this one, fuck goodell
>6. Women
If you're looking at women and not the game you're doing it wrong.
>7. Rivalries
Eagles-Giants is a throw fists level of rivarly. The type of shit that starts fights in certain places in New Jersey.
>8. Players play with passion
Most college players worth a damn are just in it for the hopes of NFL money.
>9. Marching bands
the NFL team I support has a fight song more based than most college ones.The fans singing it is good enough, no need for bands (which are a waste of scholarships anyway)
>10. Teams under .500 aren't rewarded
So you like watching the same teams win all the time? I suggest you get into European football then. particularly the league in Spain.

Cletus pls

in agreement on many of these points. one thing i do much prefer about nfl is they keep that shit moving. games are rarely over 3 hours, college games are tedious to watch every time

Fuckin Roll Tide bitch. OP, keep doin your thing.

Oh you mean babby football for rednecks and flyover states?

Why would you want to watch that?

Sounds like your shitty team lost today. Sucks to be you, Yankee.

Why would any place with a pro team support amateur versions of that sport?

>POWER RANKINGS HELL FUCKING YES
>college handegg

How about hell fucking no.

college football playoffs are a joke. i prefer college hoops to NBA but the NFL is miles better than college football

>muh tradition

if one of the the best parts about college football is the fucking band then you know the product on the field if shit

Bandfags are those who think they're important when they're the least important thing around. This isn't the fucking 1950s anymore.

Most people like both except on here, it's one or the other with you people

I like college football but some of these reasons are bullshit. What kind of batty boy cares about marching bands?

Why are there so many mad yancucks in this thread?

You should add that upsets ate bigger in college. In the NFL, upsets still occur, but since each team is a professional team with the best talent in the country, it isn't as shocking when a team loses to a stinker, and they can still easily recover from it and make the playoffs. In college, your entire season can be ruined in one game. You have situations where the little guy full of the country's rejected athletes can pull one off against the elites l, and subsequently crush all of their dreams in one game.

#10 should be way higher

Just jelly that Rutgers/Boston College/UConn are huge sacks of shit

Finalyl power rankings are back

>le 50 point win sport
No fucking thanks. The NFL is significantly more competitive than NCAAF and the only sport where a team that DOES get in the post season with a losing record can win playoff games. It just doesn't compete

The problem with NCAA is there are too many fucking channels. DirecTV doesnt have the PAC12 channel for instance.

NFL all you need is espn, nfln, fox, nbc, and cbs. Three of those five are free over the air.

If they removed the bands completely I honestly wouldn't notice for a while.

Having fun, freshmeat?

He absolutely got the wrong A on his chest. I hope he's also a Braves fan. The Alabama 'A' has a line coming from the top, and the line that crosses the two diagonal lines goes up and then down, rather than vice versa.

>especially the SEC

I think you mean "excluding the SEC"

>he enjoys watching amateurs play football for free

Lmaoing @ ur pathetic life

poorfag

1. Yes
2. who cares its on tv
3. so teams win by 70 instead of 30
4. kek who cares
5. I'll give you this solely because PI and OT rules are 1000000000000x better in college
6. kek part2
7. m-muh traditional rivalries even though they've been onesided for 70 years
8. i guess
9. they literally just play the same 15 seconds of an awful fightsong for 4 hours straight. fuck no
10. i prefer rewarding shit teams over rewarding teams based on which conference the media likes more

3/10 maybe

I'd rather have the 7-9 Seahawks still have a shot then have undefeated teams sitting at home because >muh strength of schedule

Kek they're not in California, that's for sure
Now Dallas? When the redskins are in town? That's a fucking atmosphere

I didn't even know about bands until I went to a Wisconsin game
Holy shit they was impressive
And the crowd was bigger for the band than the football game lol

If you're a real football fan reason 3 is enough for you to prefer college.
high school>college>NFL desu. The schemes that coaches, with no talent on their team, come up with is amazing at times.

>church
Lmao end yourself

This is the most American post I have ever seen.

And I just got into football like 3 weeks ago. Now you are telling me that college football is where the real shit is at?

Affirmative just watch TCU, Houston, Baylor, and Texas games all season and it'll be fun
Lots of meme magic in the lone star state

Don't forget about teams literally paying shit teams to take a dive against them.

Considering that coaches get fired for bad performances I don't think anybody is taking a dive

How good is my state Washington?

>18-24 year olds in tiny dresses at college football games
>Implying this is good
Kill yourself chad

When you're lining up Division III teams to play against your top tier Division I team it's pretty much the same fucking thing. Hopefully Nowhere Tech doesn't get blown out by 50

It doesn't always happen. There are big upsets every single week
Those smaller schools deserve a chance to showcase their players to nfl scouts even if the team loses by ten touchdowns (looking at you Texas versus Wyoming)
I'm sure it's a revenue sharing thing on a ncaa level to not only have power conference teams playing each other every week

>Bands are a waste of scholarships.

Dude, what? The only people on scholarship at 90% of schools are actual music majors. I can tell you that at most schools, 80% of the band is comprised of non majors, non scholarships.

*tips fedora*