Why are niggers so obsessed with shoes?

Why are niggers so obsessed with shoes?

I've always wondered that too

Why are Asian women so obsessed with black dick?

Why do you even care?

Because they care about one upping each other, white people do this as well but not as ignorant and normally achieve their status through hard honest work. Opposed to theft and selling drugs all while still living in govt housing

deep in their subconscious, they still yearn to be subjugated and trampled by their white superiors. They fixate on shoes because shoes used to be a symbol of the people above them. Now that in this day and age they can wear them, and want to feel powerful too.

>niggers
women
fixed

because they never invented the wheel. so anything that helps them do basic shit, they are amazed by. the items are objectified. see: spinning rims on cars, obsession with chicken, watermelons (no infrastructure to grow fruits or agriculture), etc.

tl;dr neanderthal brains are amazed by basic things they are incapable of inventing.

Because they can steal shoes, but not a house

Why are white people so boring

The girl behind the nigger doesn't look so boring

>greasy fedora wearer wondering why people like fashion

Only it's not

>Implying that anyone that still wears a fedora's advice should be taken seriously when it comes to a fashion discussion.

Do continue on about how the black children used to beat you for your lunch money.

they were not allowed to wear shoes when they were slaved so now they cant help but obsess over it

Why are white people so obsessed with deer?

>Being this into an image board discussion
>Fat
>Ugly
>Autistic
>Basement dweller browsing Sup Forums
>Superior

Alexis?

They're cheap meat.

Lol.

>Watermelon helps you complete basic tasks
>Chicken pieces are round
>Taking the credit for the invention of others

why do you think your walmart shoes are superior to my jordans whiteboy

I'm from new Hampshire, not too many blacks

That explains why youd wear a fedora

Why do you gobble black dick so much? Your taking precious time out of your day to ask about what other people "obsess" over. What a pathetic sack of autistic flesh.

>why is scorpion the perfect muslim wife

why are you so ibsessed with niggers? Who are you to say what people should or shouldnt be into anyways? Why do you even care? Kill yourself tonight.

around blacks never relax

couldn't you have just said you don't know the answer too, instead of going on a rant?

Y U MAD THO?

he is very loving he always wants you over here

That's funny because all Timberlands are made by a fucking fake ass Brazilian company, that's just as corrupt as Chinese companies....called Havaianas. The same company that makes $45 flip flops that cost $1 to make.

Look it up

They taste soooo good.

I'm going to start a program distributing fake Timberlands to urban centers across the US

Speaking in the supposed language of those you hate, pitiful. Just admit that you don't know why you care so much about other peoples likes and move on.

They cost less and are made in the same sweat shop by the same 6 year old kid.

kek

>t. beta who has never killed his own food

If you believe they obsess over them, don't you think they will be able to spot some fakes? Are you mentally retarded or what?

Start a fundme, I'll donate.

Nice come back Kid, Cool dubs

Why are you saying "they" when you mean "we"?

> Being as barbaric and primitive enough as to kill an innocent animal for food, when you could just go to the store

nigger lover detected

An hero

Not their language, just a bastardisation of the one they have half assed adopted.

keep wearing ur walmart clothes bro

Because I don't obsess over shoes. Why are you a pathetic loser worrying about what other people like? And why are you putting words into my mouth? I meant what I said.

>implying the meat at the store didn't come from an innocent animal that was barbarically slaughtered

Just because you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself doesn't mean an animal didn't die

None argument/10 detected.

Kek
>Mfw you took the b8

Where the animal has been tortured until death, so very un barbaric.

Because they never even invented simple sandles or footwraps.

Fuckers ran around barefoot until very recently.

Well, since the article clearly stated he killed himself because he found out his boots were fake, I'd say there's pretty good evidence that at least some of them aren't very good at spotting fakes at all.

Because the south is full of inbred hicks. Id rather talk to a funny nigger than a stupid bumpkin

Keep paying for a name, fag.

So is it ok to rape someone in the ass because they would have probably been raped in their life anyway? And why do you assume I'm a pussy? Because I have better things to do then waste hours of my day killing forest creatures when I could just go to the store? If anything, I'm pretty smart for my decision.

>Implying industrial food industry tortures animals
>Implying it even fucking matters

Fuck off vegan horse-shit peddling moralfag.

>took the bait

taking this thread seriously/10
>who's the autist?

b8d

>Black guy who isn't into shoes
>See this thread
>Doesn't even derail into umad whyte boii I'm because it started that way
>Still don't know why blacks like shoes so much

Dear nuts are under a buck

>warm quivering heart

Kek'd

Because instead of stealing cattle we like to hunt

Seeing as though you replied, I'd say we both are.

I don't care what people like, just asking why you're pretending not to be black yourself. There's no way you would get so defensive otherwise.

Not all white people are American hunting dick heads.

Oh cool

Hey dumbass, there's more and better deer hunting in the north. Go hang with your niggers, maybe you won't get shot in a drive by.

Cause they need them to run from the police, duh!

Find one user in this thread denying their race, you autistic faggot. And you cared enough to comment in this thread in the first place, didn't you?

feels good to be a slav; you're white AND a nigger at the same time

You're a fucking retard. YOU speak of things you don't know about and defend a fool (yourself).

Underrated comment

Wtf? I hunt. processed meat is poison. Go fuck yourself and enjoy your weekend.

If I were talking about white people in general I definitely wouldn't say "them". I came into this thread because I knew it would trigger retards like you.

Why do you faggots believe everything you read on the internet?

>>black guy
Thumb with timestamp or fake.

You're still a moralfag, even worse, a hypocritical moralfag who fucking hunts and tries to justify it. Get a grip.

Would have been a valid question of you wrote white. Asians aren't obsessed with black cock. They're racist a fuck over there. Especially Japan.

Is he sitting there in his underpants? What the fuck?

We wuz kangs

Poor analogy bro.

It's more like why woo a wife when you can pay to fuck a whore.

So your not gonna check my dubs you fucking cunt? Whatever, but If your talking about a group that you are in, and you don't participate in an activity that they do, When you talk about them partaking in that activity will you include yourself?

>The enlightened white man deciding to no longer be shackled by the social constructs and worry of the perception of others sleeps pleasantly and comfortably for the duration of his travels
>The black man suffers elevated blood pressure and anxiety which will ultimately shorten his life as he worries about how others might perceive him in the situation and losses sleep over it for the duration of his travel and perhaps longer

Niggers.

>slav
>not squatting
Try again, faggot.

Yeah but the white dude is a fat balding fuck wearing girl shorts. Try again.

>kangs and sheeiiit
Cracka

And the nigger is still a nigger.
Whites win every time

seconded

because they're simple minded

There are so many nigger lovers in this thread.

Bump