Is Athens habitable?

Could have a job offer in pic related is the city livable or have I been given alternative facts? The weather, history culture and language is all a big plus for me although don't want to be molotoved walking home at night.

no
fuck ireland

Are you greek?

yeah, it's pretty dangerous, albos, georgians, pakis, etc. They're all there. And on top of that anarchists and nazis.

You're gonna have a good time if you survive.
Also it's pretty dirty.

>And on top of that nazis.
Sounds good.

>And on top of that [...] nazis.
Ζήτω Ελλάδα?

modern greece is a shithole. imagine turkey, only with orthodoxy.

Almost like your homeland then?

Not gonna check your digits, t*rk.

Gib back Greeces clay.

well, they're neo-nazis, like Poles but brown, if they weren't chasing pakiskins in the weekend they'd probably be at football games fighting each other.

what are Pakis doing in Greece

selling drugs mostly, occasionally rape someone, the usual

Still better than roaming gangs of criminal immigrants, even if they sound pretty degenerate.

Seems a bit strange that they're in Greece, though.
You sure they're not just recent illegal immigrants from Syria and the like?

ha? no, Greece had pakis since like the early 00s.
Athens is full of them.
They've been coming here illegally for the past 17 years maybe more.

For example this paki, raped the 15 yo on the left and then bashed her head with a bigass rock leaving her in a vegetative state.

I guess so.

there's this tradition pakis have, they live like 14-15 people in one space , and the one who wears the flip flops on friday gets fucked.

Also witnessed couple pakis fucking in a park, it's a pretty dire situation, there are no women for them, they are not allowed in brothels, and hookers wont sleep with them.

It's fucking crazy.

Sad as fuck. The ones here usually deal drugs and rape girls (at least before someone finally raised the alarm), never heard of them chimping out like that. Usually when they kill people it's because they race cars on public roads and crash. I remember reading about 3 Pakis who were driving an Audi at about 100mph on a road at night and they all died after crashing into a wall or something, fucking mongs

yeah people tend to avoid non whites , especially when they're more than 3-4 of them together

a gang of syrian, algerians and morrocans gang mouthfucked a student couple months ago. after she left a party at the university

>mouthfucked

kek

There were no reprisals?

Also I've never been to Athens, but the North of Greece is extremely comfy.

yeah ,they triped to rape her pussy first but failed, and then raped her mouth.

what made her mouth so irresistible to a gang of browns

>more than 3-4 of them together
Yeah I have to thank god that I'm not a woman because I'm seeing more and more of them in my small city, which is supposedly the whitest in my county. This continent is fucked, really.

no that was in thessaloniki
they're trying to clean up the place after the mouthfuck event, they're arresting immigrants all day long. Just in Junuary they arrested like 600 immigrants.

Because of some events in 1974 thanks to leftists a stupid law was passed that says the police can't enter the university areas here, so albanians, georgians, junkies, other monkies go there and commit crimes. People tend to avoid going there after 3-4 clock.

You're looking for trouble if you enter there by night all alone.

>no that was in thessaloniki
Sweet everloving hell, that is horrible.

How the fuck do you even fail at that? Are they really that incompetent?

I don't know.

>shitskins
What do you think?