Anyone using this?

anyone using this?
>pretty good app for language learning
>some qt reported me for using a swear word, i think
>got an in-chat message from hellotalk people

>bonus: post ur stories etc. about this app

2normie3me

>tfw I get nervous when I make a phone call to just order a pizza.
I can't speak with a stranger.

I want to use it properly. But I'm an anti-social introvert who doesn't enjoy sharing every small detail and moment of my life. So I find that I'm not actually learning from it. Other people seem to use it normally. But there's always a race to see who can reply to the cute foreign girl with as many corrections as possible.

There are some annoying things about it. Like where people who rate themselves as the level-3 (adept) in the language, when they're clearly a very beginner. Or when the person you're chatting to doesn't really want to help talk to you in their native language, and the same with yourself. So it ends up being two people trying to converse in 2 different broken languages, because neither person is making an effort to help the other.

I got banned

You dumb motherfucker just order online like a normal fucking human being.
Holy shit i'm mad, this isn't 1925 grandpa.

how did you get banned... wtf did you do

This 2bh. You can speak call and speak as slowly and clearly as possible and the Paki on the other end will ask you to repeat over 3 times and still get the order wrong.

I have already joined 4 times again
So I got banned ;_;

how did you get banned? for what reason?

>tfw i have to put my profile picture as a cute girl to get replies

I have an experience to make a phone call to Dell Support Center, and the person I reached was an Idian guy who have very strong accent. I couldn't understand him at all. This experience traumatized me to make a phone call.

I used it for a couple days before new years eve, some Hong Kong girl messaged me and we talked a bit. She said she's hoping to move to Sweden and wanted someone to practice swedish with. Don't know why but I never opened the app again after that. She seemed decent at least.

Was getting too sexual

Most liked it, but I guess one or two didn't and reported me

I can not join anymore....fuck

Is that because of this?

HelloTalk is shit, I just get banned. Use Busuu, it's must better and isn't full of cunts.

>logged in
>nobody wanted to learn finnish
>left

>nobody wanted to learn finnish
I wonder why?

>Buying Dell
You deserve it nippon-kun.

There were some japs but not like i could hold a conversation with a stranger anyways

because maximum number of joined is four

>japs want to learn finnish
>they'll probably have to know English to learn finnish

Yeah. I don't blame you for leaving. You're wasting your time there buddy.

So, you have created a new account 4 times and got IP range banned?

answer pls thanks

Thinking about trying this or Interpals.

I joined a few days ago
I'm pretty awkward so it's hard to message first, wish they'd message first for once
I'm not good at keep conversations going either