What's your opinion on pic related, Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on pic related, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wADRRYNHhOA
youtube.com/watch?v=ax7krBKzmVI
youtube.com/watch?v=zge6UEwUGn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

old boring outdated and deluded

killed by time traveling government agents

think about it

GOAT songwriter desu

youtube.com/watch?v=wADRRYNHhOA

youtube.com/watch?v=ax7krBKzmVI

youtube.com/watch?v=zge6UEwUGn0

GTFO pleb

aw man so fucking close

Probably for the best that he died when he did, because he would have been the absolute last person to "fit" into the 80s music landscape.

married and abused a much more talented woman

the embodiment of "dude my life sucks lmao"

>me sad sad, me drug drug
>me mummy's dead
*gets murdered leaving wife and son behind*
>heh, nothing personal Paul

I think he should have hooked up with Hermione instead of Ron, but I'm glad he defeated Voldemort

Great artist with a great voice, though was an asshat irl.

cool thought's bro

uh that's not Harry Potter dude...

Dude was a weeb before weebs existed

It's a nice picture of John Lennon
That's my opinion of the pic

Made some great songs. Overrated.

Who? Cynthia?
I mean her two books about her life with John are a good read but I don't know if you could say she was more talented than John.

wife beating commie drug addict.

Hipster faggot.

Great songwriter, though mainly melodies. A lot of his lyrics were contrived or just nonsense.

Fame definitely warped him over the years.

He is great. His solo albums are a bit overrated, though

Harry hooked up with Ron?! Goddamn

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

genuine talent. back when talents aren't pretentious

>>>>>>>>>>tumblr

kek