youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delete this

redpill me on this guy. ive been dying to know for a while

If it's a joke-Based
If he was being serious-Deserves to get his brains smashed in the pavement

ok, but who is he? what did he do? is there a video?

This will be my last reply

'man'

who dat

WHO IS THIS LITTLE MIDGET

if you don't reply to this your mother will die tonight

why is it always the buttrockers who make the most bland uninspired form of their genre of music that complain about the quality of pop music?

is it an insecurity thing?

They're usually just jealous that they try hard and put in so much time and money into their music and projects and at the end of the day it's the young kids making music on laptops and with sometimes no formal music training or practice other than training themselves and putting themselves through online youtube courses on Ableton or fruity loops who are popular and rich now.

I think that whole argument is a self falatio thing, people love a bit of superiority
It's not exclusive to rockists either, most people who reject pop music make this point

everyone laughs at him for overreacting and being a midget jew, but honestly he was completely right. the guy playing trumpet was shit (you can here him start playing in the video) and no one should be forced to listen to a novice's practice session.

Mem

Did he actually walk Bob Dylan on stage?

THE BEST

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc

I AM A NO TALENT PIECE OF SHIT, AND I CAN'T EVEN PLAY

How fucking short is he?

o fuck

he actually is 100% completely right though.
i just knew it when i saw the dislikes, when i saw the hate pouring in, i knew that because everyone is just so FUCKING dumb, that if you are one of the select few that fully understand what he is talking about when he says 'the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity' you have a major leg up in life

which "buttrocker" even does that other than Grohl?

anyways
this

fucku

(You)

Someone actually investigated the story. Not only was that trumpet player in that street really terrible from the few seconds we hear him playing (and obviously going to some clearly quiet and relaxed residential street and starting to blare your fucking trumpet is a dick move), he almost ran the midget over with his bike before the recording started.
Midget guy obviously over-reacted bigly but he was still in the right.

He's not wrong, but this is equally true for 50's pop, 70's pop, 80's pop, 90's pop, and his own music. 60's is a possibly exception, at least late sixties, with the explosion of psychedelic rock into the mainstream.

degenerate

fuck off

Pretty rich coming from a pop-rock musician

fugg

>

aka bae

Fuck Hackett and Gabriel. Viva la Progressive Pop.

lmao what a dork. just make a goddamn music.

if you don't reply to this, you will die tonight

>70961344
ok

n

>bottom pic related
>and his ilk
>etc.

Fuck u

Lel

>SUCKA

It's not exactly untrue, is it?

Hey In Utero was really good