*deletes American Tune*

*deletes American Tune*

*deletes entire album*

American Tune is satire

I used to listen to this record on the bus to high school. Sometimes I would jerk off in the shower while smelling my finger after I had putt it up my ass pretending it was another girls stinky butt

it still sucks

Insecure Nu-males should embrace their identity.

Glad I'm not the only one.

I've heard the album so many times excluding that song that I'd forgotten it exists.

*deletes Rainbows*

No it's not. The band is literally the most stereotypical sjw band. They changed their name to AJJ so as not to trigger muslim apologists.

anyone else remember when Sup Forums claimed that ajj were being satirical on "american tune" because they didnt want to believe an artist they liked had different opinions than them

no?

I love this album but wtf is up with that song?
Straight trash desu

What's so bad about the song?

Deleting a song off an album is a huge bitch move.
This is more acceptable even if your motive was just being rectum ruptured by a single song.

You know that a bunch of good songs get cut off albums all the time right? That's how making an album works.

If you send out an album and have any sort of artistic integrity it's assumed that it's meant to consumed as a whole in a particular way in a particular order to communicate whatever message you were going for. I'm aware b sides exists.

Most albums aren't like that tho. A lot of legitimate artists just use albums as an advertisement tool to get people to see them live, which is where the real money lies.

Outside of concept albums, the best structure for an album is almost always really subjective. People can have opinions.

Unless explicitly stated I give artist the benefit of the doubt. As for the track listing argument, I feel like whenever you consume art if you want to understand what the artist was going for your obliged to consume it 'on their terms'. Death of the author is all fine and dandy but I don't see much point in it.

haha wtf is this pretentious nonsense

delete yourself

Actually allow me to rephrase that. If I wanted death of the author in relation to music I'd listen to remixes of that particular album or song.

that's not what death of the author is dummy

stop trying to look smart on the internet we're not impressed

>you were all so busy getting butthurt about American Tune's SJW message that you forgot that Backpack is an actual garbage song.

It's about how being a straight white male in America is all the luck he needs to get by in the world with a bunch of other other stuff about white male privalage sprinkled in there.

I've got a pretty high tolerance for SJW bullshit, but this is some pretty powerful bullshit

>offended by music
Adorable.

>being a living meme
Small.