How triggered are you that Hillary will win due to being the better candidate of the superior party?

How triggered are you that Hillary will win due to being the better candidate of the superior party?

Let us know trumpet crybabies. Please post all conspiracy theories and threats of militia warfare here so we can laugh at you.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-blames-russia-putin-wikileaks-rele/
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't need to say anything when somebody is voting for Hillary. Her supports are sad jokes.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HILLARY SUPPORTERS HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Why is all the completely unfounded "evidence" that Russia is influencing the election NOT considered crazy conspiracy theories, but yet all the evidence proving that the DNC colluded with the mainstream media to ensure Hillary the best chance at winning is considered a "crazy conspiracy theory by those damn trumpkins"?

****Madam President****

Hillary supporter? It's near the end of the month. Shouldn't you be getting in line for your welfare payment?

Pic related. Say hello to your new dad Trumpets

maybe mainstream media is controlled by intelligent people and dont want a manic pumpkin as president

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/19/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-blames-russia-putin-wikileaks-rele/

>better candidate
>superior party
sage

$0.50 cents a post huh faggot?

I'm a bit disappointed, but whatever. It's not like presidents have any real power.

I'm voting Gary Johnson

>$0.50 cents a post huh faggot?
get a grip on reality would you

Man I'm gonna get a big bonus when Hillary wins. I'll be here to show off my cheque and call off the gang stalkers if you ask nicely.

A CALL FOR UNITY
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

Black supporters called 'racist', 'Uncle Tom' speak out. A call for unity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4wXAUFAow

Former Garland, Texas, NAACP president Pastor CL Bryant speaks on why he left the Democractic Party and his recent film "Runaway Slave: Run From Tyranny to Liberty.
youtube.com/watch?v=U4vmkagMS8Q

MALCOLM X - BLACKS WHO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS YOU'RE A POLITICAL CHUMP!
youtube.com/watch?v=0qAGBGW-CiM

REAL Sista tells the truth about the failures of Democratic policies on behalf of Black America
youtube.com/watch?v=_wT099dxqLo

"Hillary's America" Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Navy Seal DESTROYS Hillary "You Are An Ignorant LIAR"
youtube.com/watch?v=vSrsuk4eKaI

given all the email leaks; either she is a lying piece of shit who has her own interests above the American people and will bow to her overlord Soros and his gloabist agenda.
OR
if none of the above as per the FBI investigation she is incompetent and cannot understand how to use classified emails regardless of being in politics for decades.
which is it?
either way faggot she is unfit for the position.
suck a cock, cunt.

Well done you took the b8

Meh. Hillary and Trump both can go fuck themselves. This election is a joke, just like Hillary and Trump supporters alike.

I've come to just accept that one of them will have to win. This country is fucked with either one.

NO MORE SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE STINK! NO MORE REPUBLICANS IN OFFICE! POLICE-STATE RACIST CONSERVATIVE LAW AND ORDER STINK!

>implying either Trump or Hillary aren't puppets and have any real power and are not being controlled by congress

regardless who gets in. america is lost.
china and india will become the new superpowers.
however if Hillary gets in say goodbye to one of two remaining western powers (the other being russia)

we should probably disbanded all government and start over. wipe the slate of debt or political correctness least the western races be lost to diversity.

Hillshill sucks Soros's needle dick, he's the real power. Next Wiki will show both she and Slick Willie double teamed him in order to get more $ for their shitskin foundation

Superior party? This is bait.

"lol idc if my town gets nuked by a Satan 2"

Have fun with your no-fly zone idea fat fuck

goes beyond congress.
jewish banking families like the rothchild fags.
they have been in control sincebefore their Napoleonic fraud.

low quality bait.

sage.

her "win" will be tainted.

im not triggered at all. mainly because i dont live in the united states